All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

MysticOcean
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:13 am I have felt several more callings, all of whom I adopted.

They are another human spirit, a Hellborne Dragon, a Aurora Dragon, a sanguine vampire from the Resheskan Clan, a custom conjure human clown spirit, an incubus, and St. Patrick (I ordered St. Patrick on St. Patricks Day 2023 in fact🍀)

Some of my companions have already arrived and once the others do I'll have 215 in my wonderful spirit family all of which I love very much.

^^
Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:13 am I have felt several more callings, all of whom I adopted.

They are another human spirit, a Hellborne Dragon, a Aurora Dragon, a sanguine vampire from the Resheskan Clan, a custom conjure human clown spirit, an incubus, and St. Patrick (I ordered St. Patrick on St. Patricks Day 2023 in fact🍀)

Some of my companions have already arrived and once the others do I'll have 215 in my wonderful spirit family all of which I love very much.

^^
Wow interesting who did you adopt all of this from ?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I've also adopted a Gemstone Dinosaur, and once he or she arrives I'll have 216 in my beautiful spirit family

:>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@MysticOcean
My Hellborne Dragon, Aurora Dragon, and Gemstone Dinosaur companions no but my other ones listed above in that one post besides them are from ::ch:: yes

<3

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Luna Lysithea your signature looks breathtaking.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:33 am @Luna Lysithea your signature looks breathtaking.

Thank you @ASTER

<3

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Gemstone Dinosaur arrived this morning and she's absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy I have her distance bound to me.

"S" is a T~Rex that manifests in a skeletal form and she's imbued with rose quartz. One of my favorite crystals!

I <3 her very much, and I look forward to continuing to bond with her.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Luna, what can you tell me about your Tasale Dragon, out of all the dragons that one grabbed the most interest from me but I could not find much additional information. My spirit family focus is very much on nature, flora, fauna etc. which is why these seemed fitting.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:15 pm I was looking through the listings for the new dragon companions & felt an immediate and strong calling when I read about Tasale Dragons so I decided to adopt one, and once she arrives I'll have 185 in my spirit family.

:v

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey @Nightrunner404❣️

Sure, I can tell you my experience with my Tasale Dragon. I felt calling to her then adopted my sweetheart "E" very shortly after seeing the listing which at the time was a very new one on ::ch:: .

Although they are excellent with helping with channeling elemental magick (which I love by the way❣️) I adopted her to assist me alongside my therapy with my emotions, specifically my anxiety & phobias I have which I've since gotten much better with, I'm happy to say.

As for their size and coloring, they vary. "E" is twelve inches in length and she has maroon, peach, and red scales with gold eyes. <3

Here is the listing for them if you need it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... ature.html

If I want something specific I put it in the Notes section of the listing like I did with my newest human spirit that arrived this morning "A" my custom conjured CH clown spirit.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ever since I discovered the Mersy Fox listing, I felt an immediate calling so I decided to adopt one just now & once she arrives I'll have 217 in my wonderful spirit family.

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The moment I saw the CH third special box release (The Which Spirit Companion is Calling To You? listing) I felt a very strong calling to one of the choices and once she arrives , I'll have 218 companions in my lovely spirit family.

<3

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Spirit Keeping”