Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have 3 servitors that I bought from a no-name seller back when I was first introduced to the metaphysical world. At the time, I didn't know about CH and all the other reputable sellers who offer spirits and entities today.

I am intending to get a CH servitor since I have a lot of spells from them and I wanted to know what extra abilities (additional programs) you can give them? Is there a limit? Or can you get rejected if it's something too complex?

What abilities or characteristics have you given your CH servitor? Do you tend to create a servitor with certain spirit race abilities in mind?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think it might be best to ask CH support if you're not sure, but maybe some of the answers here will be useful.

I have standard CH constructs as part of a freebie. They were pre-programmed with the ability to open and activate CH spell bindings & spirits as needed. I can also task them to do that. They can act as middle men, ie you don't have to always go round asking each and every CH spirit or binding to aid with something. I suspect that when I affirm certain things they activate in support. So that's very useful. I don't know if CH would have that as an ability for a servitor too, however.

I appreciate that a CH construct is different from a CH servitor - but I thought I'd mention that.

I have 50 sentient servitors from Eclipse Metaphysical - now finally ceased trading. Between them all they have an amazing range of abilities. One, the Grand Empress, has a huge amount. Too many to list here. On reflection, I'm not sure how mentioning that is useful...hmm...

What comes to mind when you think of what you'd like a servitor to be able to do?

Would it help to run that by CH support for their feedback, to see if you're on the right track?

As CH servitors can have only a limited number of abilities, I think it's completely up to you - maybe select abilities you think you need right now and that you may well need in the future? And probably keep each one quite simple ie straightforward/focused.

I think this is what you're planning to get?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-S ... R-YOU.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:06 pm I think it might be best to ask CH support if you're not sure, but maybe some of the answers here will be useful.

I have standard CH constructs as part of a freebie. They were pre-programmed with the ability to open and activate CH spell bindings & spirits as needed. I can also task them to do that. They can act as middle men, ie you don't have to always go round asking each and every CH spirit or binding to aid with something. I suspect that when I affirm certain things they activate in support. So that's very useful. I don't know if CH would have that as an ability for a servitor too, however.

I appreciate that a CH construct is different from a CH servitor - but I thought I'd mention that.

I have 50 sentient servitors from Eclipse Metaphysical - now finally ceased trading. Between them all they have an amazing range of abilities. One, the Grand Empress, has a huge amount. Too many to list here. On reflection, I'm not sure how mentioning that is useful...hmm...

What comes to mind when you think of what you'd like a servitor to be able to do?

Would it help to run that by CH support for their feedback, to see if you're on the right track?

As CH servitors can have only a limited number of abilities, I think it's completely up to you - maybe select abilities you think you need right now and that you may well need in the future? And probably keep each one quite simple ie straightforward/focused.

I think this is what you're planning to get?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-S ... R-YOU.html
I actually want the CH Servitor (not the custom made), since I have so many of their spells. A servitor that helps me utilize those spells more effectively and activate or deactivate them as needed is just too good to pass up.
I'm at a loss, because the servitors I ordered before already had abilities that they came with. But now I know you can add programs, and I'm at a loss.
I'm wondering if there is any way to add anything under the umbrella or if there are any limitations. I will run this through CH support and see what they suggest. Thank you Lewk!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I do have that type of Servitor from CH. Although, I memorised in great number of my spells code words… it’s impossible to remember all of the total code words and using that with extras. That is where my servitor comes handy. Initially I had the basic types program for mine. But then I used the ‘add additional programs to your servitors’ and described to CH notes, what i needed to add.

Then after a week or two it was done and uploaded onto my order notes the exact same description I left for CH to program my servitor. Technically should be working each mornings as it’s one of her duties to activate all of my enchantment. But I still often do it myself, when I want to work with it willingly with some.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:44 am I do have that type of Servitor from CH. Although, I memorised in great number of my spells code words… it’s impossible to remember all of the total code words and using that with extras. That is where my servitor comes handy. Initially I had the basic types program for mine. But then I used the ‘add additional programs to your servitors’ and described to CH notes, what i needed to add.

Then after a week or two it was done and uploaded onto my order notes the exact same description I left for CH to program my servitor. Technically should be working each mornings as it’s one of her duties to activate all of my enchantment. But I still often do it myself, when I want to work with it willingly with some.
I make sure to keep a few essential code words at the forefront of my mind too. However, I must say that having the CH servitor by my side has been an absolute game-changer. With so many CH bindings in my possession, the CH servitor has provided me with an unparalleled level of support.

Just like you, I started off with the basic CH servitor and have been adding programs to them over time. Since my initial inquiry of this thread, I have incorporated numerous programs, and CH has proven to be quite receptive to them. To date, none of my notes have been rejected, and I feel that the possibilities are endless. On top of that, if you make yours detectable, they can act as a good "bait" while also serving as a means for reporting any attacks without any harm coming to them. It's a win-win situation!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:06 pm I have 3 servitors that I bought from a no-name seller back when I was first introduced to the metaphysical world. At the time, I didn't know about CH and all the other reputable sellers who offer spirits and entities today.

I am intending to get a CH servitor since I have a lot of spells from them and I wanted to know what extra abilities (additional programs) you can give them? Is there a limit? Or can you get rejected if it's something too complex?

What abilities or characteristics have you given your CH servitor? Do you tend to create a servitor with certain spirit race abilities in mind?
I am getting a calling as well that I could use more servitors from CH with my situation. Thanks for this post. @Tarvos

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Lewk

Wow fifty Sentient servitors. Obviously they are of your energy yes? And they are programmed however sentient means free thinking so in my weird mind does that mean a soul or spirit has volunteered to come in and play that role out for you. Example ur energy ur program but a spirit says I'm willing to play as his servitor energy and program wise or am I way off.

Sad to here about eclipse meta... Go away. But I am interested in grand empress if you have a link to her ad or review or somewhere I can find her or I can try to search forums either way thank you.

You guys can laugh at me but that idea theory came from a crazy theory on real ai.

@ASTER thank you for your input. It gives me more of how they can be used or applied in everyday.

I have many questions anyone knows anything even @Tarvos please let me know. Later I'm going to make a post @Tarvos about everything. You don't have to respond to anything I say. I understand. But I do want to genuinely and sincerely extend a olive branch. Just not here IV already said too much.

My questions this goes to overall and CH. So I know and msny others can use this has a resource. Infact I will ask ch of I can post what they email if it's not personal.

But. What is the difference between construct, thoughtform, and servitor. Can this be exampled without going into Sentient yet?

All of which is your own energy is used. Or.enerfy that fits your frequency being pulled out of a energy power source can depend on the programmer can I be wrong to say this can be more of a energy craftsmanship than conjuring?

I took need ch servitor first not a custom I need to message them .

I recently put in an order for one. I wanted him to take care of my spells. Or code words. Even spirit codewords. Didn't realize the non custom was made for that.

My last question is CH, has no non CH spirits. I'm curious about third party servitors not extensive work but only able to tell them to work together or be aware of the other.

I have three servitors all sentient one construct non sentient. I tried my best to make construct non sentient just programming
From Theivorypagan
Sorry about my grammar I cannot even see where I am typing on this phone.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:11 pm @Lewk

Wow fifty Sentient servitors. Obviously they are of your energy yes?
Actually, no. EM made their Guardians (ie sentient servitors, from various energies 'out there' in the metaverse). I suspect they may have replicated/copied Guardians from 'master' versions in stock. So, even if one was made to order, once created it was a standard Guardian. They never used customers' energies and never customised them to customers. Each Guardian was standard and programmed to love & serve its rightful owner.
madgar29 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:11 pm And they are programmed however sentient means free thinking so in my weird mind does that mean a soul or spirit has volunteered to come in and play that role out for you. Example ur energy ur program but a spirit says I'm willing to play as his servitor energy and program wise or am I way off.
The EM ones are sentient in several ways. One is that they can respond to you - like a spirit can. They can detect what's wrong and use their abilities accordingly. You can task them. So they are aware to some extent and behave like a sentient being. That's convenient because you don't have to micromanage them. They can get on with things. But their basic programming prevents them from rebelling. They have to follow their programming, which is tamper proofed strongly.

So they're sentient but don't have complete free will.

EM used to say their Guardians could become fully sentient, independent beings, indistinguishable from others in the astral etc over a very long time period. And that there are probably plenty of beings there that have followed the same route.

One way I think of sentience is that energy itself has a kind of sentience. You can dialogue with it. It has its own nature. A mental visualisation can take on the qualities of a sentient being. (One reason why it's good to close down visualisations is so they don't carry on almost taking on a life of their own, or become abandoned constructs in the psychic background.) So to me, put simply, an EM Guardian is like the most advanced, technically expert, visualisation possible - but made from external energies, not from the creator's - according to their blueprint. It was also a fairly lengthy process.
madgar29 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:11 pm Sad to here about eclipse meta... Go away. But I am interested in grand empress if you have a link to her ad or review or somewhere I can find her or I can try to search forums either way thank you.
Yes it was sad. They closed down for a while then were able to re-open. Then shut for good. There's no website any longer and no active links that I know of. You can try looking up the archive version of the Internet for late Summer / Autumn 2014 - eclipsemetaphysical.com - which is when my order was done. That's what I did when I wanted to look up info after they shut down. It's limited but you might find something.

The Grand Empress had the abilities of all 10 or so EM Emperors/Empresses - probably in the hundreds.

Not sure how finding a link would help you though. WingedWolfPsion was an absolute master of her craft. No one else could exactly replicate what she did, in my opinion, although others can do things their own way.
madgar29 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:11 pm [...]
But. What is the difference between construct, thoughtform, and servitor. Can this be exampled without going into Sentient yet?
You have to ask the person whose using the words. For CH, they may be used differently than by others.
madgar29 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:11 pm All of which is your own energy is used. Or.enerfy that fits your frequency being pulled out of a energy power source can depend on the programmer can I be wrong to say this can be more of a energy craftsmanship than conjuring?
As I said above, EM did not use their customer's energy in any way, nor customise their products to individuals. But, yes, energy craftmanship is a good description, I think. The actual working method was called Psionics.

https://www.psionicsinstitute.org/
madgar29 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:11 pm [...]
My last question is CH, has no non CH spirits. I'm curious about third party servitors not extensive work but only able to tell them to work together or be aware of the other.
Third party servitors are likely to act according to how they've been programmed. Maybe you'll need to ask each seller if their servitor has the ability to co-operate with other servitors, particularly ones from other sellers.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/construc ... rison.html

Out of all of these CH varieties, which would be the most effective to help with sudden “win fall” like winning lotto? I know it’s an impossible question. But nearly every week people won few millions out of thousands of people, who was in it to win it themselves by purchasing a lottery ticket, too.

What are the odds to actually get a CH servitor, construct and thought form programming and try it as an experience to win lotto…the big one ☝️as a test. I wonder if it’s can be done or maybe not advisable?
Would it goes into unethical magical manipulation?

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”