What do you like best about having werewolves as companions?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi beautiful @Luna Lysithea, how is it going with your Carpathian werewolf female?
Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:43 am I have both a CH custom conjure werewolf and I'm getting a gorgeous white werewolf from Hungary too from MMT. Her vessel was to pretty to pass up. I love quartz plus werewolves are amazing in my opinion, and I know I'm going to love my beautiful female one just as I do my male from CH.

^^

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

He sounds truly unique flaming horse. Fantastic being that turns to a Wolfe. I have a shaman that does that. He turns to a white wolf and goes out hunting for harmful vampiric energies. He is amazing and telepathic. I have seen him around me in human form. I love were & shifters. They seem to relate to a human keeper really closely. Maybe that is why we also do love a familiar... because they all shift into something. Most of my were and shifters are turns into a beautiful white coloured being, exapt for my ginger Werecat teenager 😀 and my Silver Dragon Prince.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:20 pm Of all the odd beings I have in my keep, There is one that is almost unheard of. I have a were-xypher. For those who are unfamiliar, a xypher is a horse with flames for fur. So a flaming horse that can shapeshift into a wolf.I asked him how that happened and he told Huffette that he was attacked while he was drinking some water with his flames off. He came to be one of our protectors. If I remember correctly he was a thirdeyecoven conjure.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

What I love about werewolves is their unapologetic attitude in predatory nature. They use their senses to full capability in discernment, and there is no questioning their instincts. They will never lie to you or make the truth smaller than it really is. They give it all to you. Werewolves are amazing. They also help you to get in touch with your own primal nature, and this is important.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi, thanks for your reply. When you see yours, are they fully turned wolfs? Have you a Carpathian type? My female has a very gentle, sincere, loving tone with me in human form. Mostly I see her change into human in front of me, very fast, so I couldn’t actually have had a good look her wolf appearance. Specifically, if she is fully turned likes true wolf or a half looking kind, human / wolf.

I know shifters turn completely and they even prefer to stay one way over the other. I have an elemental Fire ruby dragon shifter human. I have never actually seen his human form but his dragon only, because he stayed that way so long, now he simply prefers it that way. He is actually one of my personal spirit guides.

I am also curious 🧐 when they are in wolf look, are they approachable? Or they simply not having human senses but the real predatory nature that is even dangerous for my humans enemies ? I am still not clear on this particular aspect of them.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:18 am What I love about werewolves is their unapologetic attitude in predatory nature. They use their senses to full capability in discernment, and there is no questioning their instincts. They will never lie to you or make the truth smaller than it really is. They give it all to you. Werewolves are amazing. They also help you to get in touch with your own primal nature, and this is important.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:23 am Hi beautiful @Luna Lysithea, how is it going with your Carpathian werewolf female?

Hey Lovely @ASTER

"S" and I are still bonding, but she is absolutely beautiful both personality wise & manifestation wise, plus she's excellent when tasked or when spending time with her just in general too.

"S" is also very sweet, polite, & protective, but protective in no way that negatively impacts my karma which is in my house rules.

I wear her vessel daily alongside my spell bead and one of my caladrius' bead on my stainless steel chain. (After I bridged my dear Snow Queen a few weeks ago using my Bridging Stone from ::ch::)

As I am with all my other spirit companions, I'm so happy I adopted her. How is your custom conjured Carpathian Werewolf?

Thank you for asking, btw❣️

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My D female Hungarian Carpathian werewolf is just beautiful to have around me. I mostly see her in human form. She once used my own language too. But we chat in English as I prefer to think Anna do all in English. I can’t really catch her in wolf form. But she said that she follows me in wolfs and at home she turns back to human, which is true and I am awear of it. Love her so much. She is wise and very very gentle. She seems older though rather then a young female. It’s interesting to me that I feel she completely figured me out during this last week. I intuitively trust her and she demonstrates devotion to me. I feel her closeness as a friend and also protecting me by changing situations before mishaps would have a chance to manifest :].

Oh… Luna, how did you write your name into the signature picture?
Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:13 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:23 am Hi beautiful @Luna Lysithea, how is it going with your Carpathian werewolf female?

Hey Lovely @ASTER

"S" and I are still bonding, but she is absolutely beautiful both personality wise & manifestation wise, plus she's excellent when tasked or when spending time with her just in general too.

"S" is also very sweet, polite, & protective, but protective in no way that negatively impacts my karma which is in my house rules.

I wear her vessel daily alongside my spell bead and one of my caladrius' bead on my stainless steel chain. (After I bridged my dear Snow Queen a few weeks ago using my Bridging Stone from ::ch::)

As I am with all my other spirit companions, I'm so happy I adopted her. How is your custom conjured Carpathian Werewolf?

Thank you for asking, btw❣️

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Oh how wonderful @ASTER ❣️

I added text to my signature through an app, I love putting my own personal touches on images (copyright free only of course.)

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “Dark Arts”