Hazell’s Encounters & Experiences

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

That’s very interesting @Hazell. I was the one to ask on the other thread, my old acc got reactivated. They both sound great and I’m not surprised there’s different types.

I made an order on DMagickshop for a Slime and will post on the review thread after bonding, as maybe there’s others curious about them too. And I love the idea of a slime offering I’ll have to ask my if that is something they would like.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I think I possibly met another galactic spirit guide of mine last night.

I had a dream I was swimming through space with a family member. She let me know we would either be traveling to the star systems of either Antares or Alpha Centauri and where did I want to go. I remember being told that as we got closer/landed I would need to keep my eyes closed due to the light because I wasn’t used to this type of trip yet.

I eventually felt another presence with us at some point and she told me it was okay to open my eyes. I was greeted by a being that had a feminine presence. She communicated through telepathy. Her appearance was a mix between a centaur figure (a humanoid like frame and four equine shaped legs) and a reptilian (she had no eyes/mouth as her entire face and body were covered in a thick layer of shiny greenish purple scales.) We walked a little bit and I was still trying to get my eyes to adjust from how bright everything was. At one point the guide took out a weapon and chased off a being that was trying to get close to me. It felt curious, but also like that curiosity could quickly turn negative. At the end of the journey she told me she had chased off something else as well while my eyes were closed.

I think this is my first astral journey into space 🤔 Either way it was interesting.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It's very interesting experience. Thanks for sharing. Do you remember what was your look during this travel?
Hazell wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:07 pm I think I possibly met another galactic spirit guide of mine last night.

I had a dream I was swimming through space with a family member. She let me know we would either be traveling to the star systems of either Antares or Alpha Centauri and where did I want to go. I remember being told that as we got closer/landed I would need to keep my eyes closed due to the light because I wasn’t used to this type of trip yet.

I eventually felt another presence with us at some point and she told me it was okay to open my eyes. I was greeted by a being that had a feminine presence. She communicated through telepathy. Her appearance was a mix between a centaur figure (a humanoid like frame and four equine shaped legs) and a reptilian (she had no eyes/mouth as her entire face and body were covered in a thick layer of shiny greenish purple scales.) We walked a little bit and I was still trying to get my eyes to adjust from how bright everything was. At one point the guide took out a weapon and chased off a being that was trying to get close to me. It felt curious, but also like that curiosity could quickly turn negative. At the end of the journey she told me she had chased off something else as well while my eyes were closed.

I think this is my first astral journey into space 🤔 Either way it was interesting.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:32 pm It's very interesting experience. Thanks for sharing. Do you remember what was your look during this travel?
Hazell wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:07 pm I think I possibly met another galactic spirit guide of mine last night.

Hi Aster! I feel that I presented as human during this journey. I didn’t fully see myself, but I did see my family member and she looked like she does in daily life. From the few glimpses I did see of myself everything looked the same too.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice. I remember once I had visitation from my Pleadian family and they were all in white gowns not like a wedding type but simple dresses, even the male. It was very emotional and intense dream/lucid. And I was under it emotionaly for a whole day, before I came good again and became my usual cheerful self. I understand why I was not allowed to remember much of these type of dreams.
Hazell wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:57 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:32 pm It's very interesting experience. Thanks for sharing. Do you remember what was your look during this travel?

Hi Aster! I feel that I presented as human during this journey. I didn’t fully see myself, but I did see my family member and she looked like she does in daily life. From the few glimpses I did see of myself everything looked the same too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:47 pm Nice. I remember once I had visitation from my Pleadian family and they were all in white gowns not like a wedding type but simple dresses, even the male. It was very emotional and intense dream/lucid. And I was under it emotionaly for a whole day, before I came good again and became my usual cheerful self. I understand why I was not allowed to remember much of these type of dreams.
Hazell wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:57 pm

That sounds like a beautiful and powerful experience!

I felt curious after this dream, but emotionally I felt pretty even afterwards. I’m still curious as to what kind of being the women I met was. I looked up starseeds relating to the two star systems but the description/pictures of them don’t match her at all. I know I can’t expect every being I’ve met to match a preexisting description of a species though.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I recently had a cherry blossom dragon join me. She’s still young and small for a dragon. She appears to me as a fluffy white and pink dragon with little horns. She’s adorable and her presence is refreshing.

I also found it funny that she immediately adored my incubus duke companion. I often see her snuggled up next to him or following after him. My other companions dote on her as well. 💜

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hazell wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:00 pm I recently had a cherry blossom dragon join me. She’s still young and small for a dragon. She appears to me as a fluffy white and pink dragon with little horns. She’s adorable and her presence is refreshing.

I also found it funny that she immediately adored my incubus duke companion. I often see her snuggled up next to him or following after him. My other companions dote on her as well. 💜
Awww! I can just picture this now and it is the cutest thing! What is a cherry blossom dragon, if you don't mind my asking? Did you get her from CH or another seller? What's it like having a young spirit companion? All of mine are adults, but I'm thinking of getting a baby Arkan Sonney in a few days. Are they more trouble than an adult spirit?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

stargazerjournal wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:25 am
Hazell wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:00 pm I recently had a cherry blossom dragon join me. She’s still young and small for a dragon. She appears to me as a fluffy white and pink dragon with little horns. She’s adorable and her presence is refreshing.

Awww! I can just picture this now and it is the cutest thing! What is a cherry blossom dragon, if you don't mind my asking? Did you get her from CH or another seller? What's it like having a young spirit companion? All of mine are adults, but I'm thinking of getting a baby Arkan Sonney in a few days. Are they more trouble than an adult spirit?
She is from DMagickshop. She would be the equivalent of a preteen, so not quite a baby. She is definitely more sociable than my adult dragons and a little clingy (but I see this as positive.) She absolutely loves learning new things whether it be from me or being taught by my other companions. She is a living entity and not a spirit though.

From what I have gathered she has a connection to cherry blossom trees and their energies/symbolism so that’s why she was listed as a cherry blossom dragon. When she first took me to her realm it was filled with cherry blossom trees and everything was beautiful and peaceful.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hazell wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:36 am She is from DMagickshop. She would be the equivalent of a preteen, so not quite a baby. She is definitely more sociable than my adult dragons and a little clingy (but I see this as positive.) She absolutely loves learning new things whether it be from me or being taught by my other companions. She is a living entity and not a spirit though.

From what I have gathered she has a connection to cherry blossom trees and their energies/symbolism so that’s why she was listed as a cherry blossom dragon. When she first took me to her realm it was filled with cherry blossom trees and everything was beautiful and peaceful.
I appreciate your reply, Hazell. Now I feel terribly tempted to buy a bunch of baby dragon conjurations next time I have a lot of spare cash... impulsive, and unwise of me, and fortunately I probably won't have to worry about it any time soon, lol. Your reply did help me decide to get an Arkan Sonney in the "youth" category though!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”