Unlisted Monster Under the Bed- Bedwatchers

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Hey, I was looking at this and wondering if these spirits are for children exclusively and whether anyone has any experience with them.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... r-bed.html

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It does read that way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Anyhow it's a neat sort of protection spirit, if the kid actually wants a monster under the bed.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have a bedwatcher and I'm an adult

^^

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: ↑Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:28 pm Anyhow it's a neat sort of protection spirit, if the kid actually wants a monster under the bed.
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:51 am I have a bedwatcher and I'm an adult

^^
A strange thing happened the last time I was eligible for a BOGO from CH. I was told a Bedwatcher (Aldikimo) came forward strongly and insisted they were right for me. (I'm not only an adult but am well past middle age.) The night I saw the order completion email and connected with them for the first time I had the best night's sleep in a long while. Unfortunately our minds are good at putting up resistance, especially when it comes to routine things, so that initial effect hasn't been as strong in a sustained way.

I think when connecting to spirits for this reason (and probably for any purpose) we probably need to do just that: connect. Then the spirit can impart their influence more directly than when we just know they're there & we've asked them for the help but we then turn our attention away onto other things.

(Note to self: take that advice!)

I think the thing that helped me sleep well when the Aldikimo Bedwatcher came was the sense of being wonderfully protected. They're not described as having a somnolent influence, if you see what I mean.

I have a sleep spirit commune, which I'm thinking of adding a couple of related Immortals to (every little helps). In case it saves time for anyone else reading this, the following spirits are known to me as being able to help with sleep-related stuff:

Aldikimo ('Bedwatcher') - protection while in bed

Sandman - help to sleep
Dallianse Sleeping Fae of the Forest - help to sleep (may even put some of your spirit companions to sleep too, if they're open to it!)

Baku - turns nightmares into good luck
Morpheus - see CH listing
Hypnos - see CH listing

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I actually have a funny story, so a couple weeks back I actually saw this listing on CH it was at night and I was thinking about as a child I kinda remember seeming something similar in appearance like that under my bed. I was curious about the listing and was like while I act like a child might as well have a buddy to protect me,

Then my dream demon spider empress showed up and giggled behind me saying in a Momma voice β€œoh, shh lil child don’t worry momma gonna get you some protection, since your a big gurl you get big gurl monsters under your bed to guard you” now I have like three of her Royal spider guards under my bed no joke one time I dropped my phone and I saw their spider legs poke out pushing the phone slightly. My gawd nothing is gonna get me when you get the ultimate scare under your bed trust me. Lmao

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: ↑Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:18 am
cairngorn wrote: ↑Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:28 pm Anyhow it's a neat sort of protection spirit, if the kid actually wants a monster under the bed.
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:51 am I have a bedwatcher and I'm an adult

^^
A strange thing happened the last time I was eligible for a BOGO from CH. I was told a Bedwatcher (Aldikimo) came forward strongly and insisted they were right for me. (I'm not only an adult but am well past middle age.) The night I saw the order completion email and connected with them for the first time I had the best night's sleep in a long while. Unfortunately our minds are good at putting up resistance, especially when it comes to routine things, so that initial effect hasn't been as strong in a sustained way.

I think when connecting to spirits for this reason (and probably for any purpose) we probably need to do just that: connect. Then the spirit can impart their influence more directly than when we just know they're there & we've asked them for the help but we then turn our attention away onto other things.

(Note to self: take that advice!)

I think the thing that helped me sleep well when the Aldikimo Bedwatcher came was the sense of being wonderfully protected. They're not described as having a somnolent influence, if you see what I mean.

I have a sleep spirit commune, which I'm thinking of adding a couple of related Immortals to (every little helps). In case it saves time for anyone else reading this, the following spirits are known to me as being able to help with sleep-related stuff:

Aldikimo ('Bedwatcher') - protection while in bed

Sandman - help to sleep
Dallianse Sleeping Fae of the Forest - help to sleep (may even put some of your spirit companions to sleep too, if they're open to it!)

Baku - turns nightmares into good luck
Morpheus - see CH listing
Hypnos - see CH listing
That's how I feel too @Lewk❣Connecting & bonding are very important I believe.

Before I adopted "Z" my bedwatcher, I figured that I'd make a purchase on that listing since I felt a calling & if nothing came through that was okay. Then when I received the order notes ever since "Z" along with my Baku helps me sleep very well also.

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to β€œCreatures”