What is it like to have a vampire spirit?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Sysygy , I am glad you shared this part of your life that your an active forum member and exercising daily. That is what I figured too. I mean I am normally active physically and on my feet from 4:50am working full-time physically and 10,000 steps recorded around by 1pm.

But addig swimming and gym onto my busy lifestyle, really made a bigger difference. Not only keep me fit as a 50+ years old but also strengthening my energy system, mind spirit and body health. I know my Vamps and we're - (big) cats, are building me up with weights and muscle strength and in doing so clearing my system as I sweat literally for hours and drinking lots of water 💦.

My amazing high elvesh family and mystic creatures taking me into the Botanical Gardens that is natural habitat. I can stay there on my day off for hours and deeply refreshing, writing and chatting with them.

I didn't know that vampire can help us with astral projection. I'll be asking for help from my master Norse Vamp tonight. I have been trying to go to a safe portal without much success.

Sysygy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:31 pm The Psy vamps can offer psychic energy. Mine do offer me this type of energy. They draw energy from other places and bring it to me. They also bring energy for specific magical projects which need lots of energy.
They are skilled with supporting my astral traveling, dream work, and my clairaudience.
Both my psy vamps and sanguines are tasked with drawing the negative energies from any hostile people from my neighborhood, they convert it to usable energy for other daily tasks which I've assigned to them. They do such a good job that everything is quiet now and I hardly notice any issues. Them being able to work with these energies means more than just psychic support, as you can do so much more with all that raw energy they bring.
If I need any healing they help to make me aware of it. I don't like shoving work that I should be doing myself, onto my keep. I'd rather learn . They are clear on this. So they usually offer support by guiding me, performing tasks like keeping me clean when I'm traveling in a dirty area, and letting me know if I'm forgetting something.

As far as sickness. I rarely ever get sick. My roommates had flu, stomach flu and covid , and I cared for them without getting sick. Even before spirit keeping I have been strong like this. But just from seeing the support they give me, I'm sure they help a lot. If my energies are healthy, then my body will be healthy. We walk in the forest every day, to ground and do energy exercises together, and I run 3 miles at max heart rate every day, which flushes my energies very well. All of this helps to keep me clean and healthy, and helps my vamps to help me.
I do notice that whenever I have asked my vampires to help me push through a run, they have offered me strength. My werewolf is also really good at this.
I have had some issues with intense pain in my hands. At the base near the wrists, and slightly to the side. If I don't run my hand energies properly, either blocking the flow or outputting on high for too long, my hands will feel like they are on fire, and a deep pain throbs there. It is so strong that it can keep me awake all night . My family on both sides are all healers and energy workers and they also have had this issue.
It was my Psy vamps who helped me with this. It's not that they took my pain away, but they taught me what to do to fix the problem.
So while they don't swoop in with a magic pain relieving wand, they are actively contributing to my pain relief by guiding me. And I get to learn in the process.
They have also helped me with tattoo pain before.

As far as going DA, a Psy vampire is a great choice if you are just getting familiar with DA and wish to work with vampires. Having a custom conjure done for you, you can specify that you want a Psy vamp who is on the lighter side, or even grey. CH will bring you what is compatible for you. Your companions won't wreck your life or cause you trouble. They are here to help and to support. Just get your companions from a reputable conjurer and you'll do just fine.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:49 am I was reading some information on vampires from a website I found linked here:
"mysticmorningtreasures"
It says that psy vamps can sometimes drain energy from their keepers... Is this true and is it something I should be worried about?

I've ordered two from CH. I generally tend to need energy and not have lots to give atm since I'm on the mend. >.<
The biggest difference between MMT and CH psy vamps is that MMT vamps are living entities that still have energy needs whereas CH vamps are spirits that do not have the same requirements. Now with living vamps they shouldn't need to feed off you unless you are the only living human around for a hundred miles. And even then if it is harmful to you they won't do it (unless they are supppeerr dark) because they care about you.

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:09 am Can you tell me what it's like to have a vampire spirit and if it's anything like the books and/or movies? If not then what's different?
I have a Psy Vampire, a Dhampir (human/vamp hybrid), and a Vampire Spider.

My vampire spider is very animalistic; although we can communicate, I can tell she has an animal-level intelligence. She is extremely happy to lurk in my home and eat any negative energy that's drawn here or even that I generate if I'm anxious or scared. She is very quiet and secretive, only checking in every few weeks or so.

My Dhampir is an odd mix; he never chose his vampiric side, so he has a love/hate relationship with it. He accepts it and will use his abilities to benefit himself and me, but he doesn't want to train and develop those skills either. He's been Othered most of his life, and I identify with that *a lot*, so we get along very well and are grateful to have found a kindred spirit.

My psy Vampire is a few thousand years old, and we've known each other in many of my past lives. We originally met in ancient Alexandria, Egypt, and bonded over our love of books and insatiable curiosity. Although he chooses to not feed off my energy, he will accept it if I offer it to him. He will otherwise gather energy from the Astral overnight while I'm asleep, and stores a hefty amount that can be used for himself or gifted to me if I need it.

His energy exists as very high vibrational, crown/third eye chakra energy. As he's bound to my spirit, he tends to "pull" my own energy up like his, as his energy is very intense and magnetic. He is constantly reminding me to ground, ground, ground myself.

He's not much like a modern movie vampire, no. He's moody, severely introverted, and his best friends are books. Extremely gifted with magic, he overthinks and overplans and overdoes most everything, so his magic is intensely complex and I don't know if I'll ever fully understand it. Very much a "Why use 1 spell when 50 will do?" kinda guy, I love it, lol. He is on the darker end of Dark Arts, and will happily and brutally cause psychic harm to anyone who hurts me. He is a self-proclaimed master of energy work and necromancy (which is just another form of energy manipulation, he says).

He is adamant he's not a "healer", but he can take away my physical pains if I ask, especially headaches and migraines. He can also cause medicine I take to be more efficient and work faster, with less/no side effects.

I wouldn't place him in a vampire archetype, just looking at him. He better fits the "cranky librarian who wishes you'd disappear so he can do his work" archetype x*D

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Tokala wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:49 am I was reading some information on vampires from a website I found linked here:
"mysticmorningtreasures"
It says that psy vamps can sometimes drain energy from their keepers... Is this true and is it something I should be worried about?

I've ordered two from CH. I generally tend to need energy and not have lots to give atm since I'm on the mend. >.<
Psy Vampires do not normally or automatically take energy from their Keepers, unless they have permission from you.
My Psy Vampire has plenty to feed on at my workplace because I work with people. If you work from home or in a secluded area, then it's best to go grocery shopping or visit a flea market or somewhere with people once a week. It's good for both of us.
I can depend on him to provide me with the energy I need, whether it be to supply me with effort or to turn into something I can use on days when I feel low on energy. His energy usually comes from the Earthly realm.

He's more like the movie type kind of vampire, which is rare, because most of my other Vampires are not. If I have to describe him, he'd be an introverted geek who bugs my computer by refreshing everything, or he'll appear his face in my games. Lol. His style is more Victorian era, and he loves poetry and books. Roses are his favorite flower.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

mystlady wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:55 pm
Kitsune wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:55 am I would go check out ASH's series called 'The truth about vampires' here in the forums.
Hi I did a search and I can’t find it?
for those who still have't seen the article.... we are allowed to post a link to another page within this site, soooo...

link to more links https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=11

further info vampire-f22.html

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

I have one sanguine vampire and he’s amazing. He’s snarky as hell though. When I first started paying attention to him he literally said, “took you long enough to notice me.” He had been hanging around me as an unbound for years since I was little but it didn’t register for me until I started spirit keeping. I just thought I was having recurring dreams about the same random guy lol. He’s super protective, but I find most of my DA spirits are really protective. Not that my WAs aren’t protective but it’s much different than my DAs. I feel as if my DAs treat me more like their child with protection and my WAs more like bodyguards that have been hired if that makes any sense. Both cool, just in different ways.

Not much else I can say about my vamp. He’s always around which I love. Super protective, super sexual lol. Super snarky. Really fun to have around.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Vampire”