Sleeping with Spirits

Mandabella
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18

Only spirit I allow to stay with me while sleeping is my Gregori. A heavy presence that is comforting but makes me feel protected. Have been sleeping like a baby since I’ve had him.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:37 pm
GaelicDream wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:03 am Exactly! It’s so nice to talk to someone who knows exactly what I’m talking about with my wraith. My He wraith is also very artistic. Interesting. I also wonder if their gender has something to do with it. I don’t have a female one to compare though. I find since I’ve had my wraith I definitely stand up more for myself. No one really bothers me either but no one really did before either. Children stare at me more now though but that could be for any number of reasons or other spirits too lol. But yes the energy is extremely addicting. It’s so soothing. I just love it!
I know right! I agree. I haven't encountered anyone in the forums who has spoken well about Wraiths ;/ and it seems unfair to me. I think that people either haven't interacted with them enough to know all the good work they do for us or they have formed an opinion based on hearsay.

I can't imagine what my life would be like without the loving energies of my protection team. I definitely stand up for myself more since my first Wraith came. But it's hard to say whether it was just her or the others helped too. Lol.
I've spoken very highly of my wraiths having had called them wonderful companions in the past on here before & as an update to that time I've since then adopted more once each of them gave me their callings still so grateful that they did because now I have four of them in total with three at Class 5 loving that class so much so for them that I plan on changing the second wraith I adopted from CH to a class 5 too just like the other three, but I do still place orders for class 4 companions since my clairaudience & ability to see manifestations is very strong anyway.

In my opinion, wraiths are indeed an amazing DA protector to have just in general & all of mine are great to rest with also. (While I am still bonding with my newest two, they love resting with me regardless I'm noticing which is also very nice in my opinion also.)

With that said, all of mine are still very dark energy & no nonsense too though which I love as well because the darker of DA the better for me & my journey.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

In my case I do invite those who have time and leisure to spend the night by my side^^ But my Vamp is someone who I most often do not even need to invite :) My Silver-Dragon likes that also, but she only comes to this when I am inviting her

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Kitsune & my white LE werewolf is always around along with my felines and baby creatures trying to share my bed while I sleep. I have an angel faerie and a baby gryphon living entity as well as my Boobrie too. My baby dragons…I don’t really feel them as such during my sleep but more so a glance in their dimension.

Physically I felt my were creatures the most with me to the point of feeling their steps on my blanket or they heat on my back as we snuggle up. My faeries usually around my hair and my birds too. 🙀 my hair looks priceless on some mornings…lol😺 .But many of them loves my head, face and my hair and my baby platinum especially loves hanging off on my shoulders during the day but not sure where they’re while I sleep exactly. I have noticed that they do need my energy and I have deeper, restful sleeps since I stepped up my baby spirit family.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luna Lysithea wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:36 pm I've spoken very highly of my wraiths having had called them wonderful companions in the past on here before & as an update to that time I've since then adopted more once each of them gave me their callings still so grateful that they did because now I have four of them in total with three at Class 5 loving that class so much so for them that I plan on changing the second wraith I adopted from CH to a class 5 too just like the other three, but I do still place orders for class 4 companions since my clairaudience & ability to see manifestations is very strong anyway.

In my opinion, wraiths are indeed an amazing DA protector to have just in general & all of mine are great to rest with also. (While I am still bonding with my newest two, they love resting with me regardless I'm noticing which is also very nice in my opinion also.)

With that said, all of mine are still very dark energy & no nonsense too though which I love as well because the darker of DA the better for me & my journey.

I couldn't help but feel saddened by your recent post towards me. I wanted to address the situation and quote your own words back to you. I noticed a pattern of you feeling offended by my point of view, even when it was not directed towards you personally. You went out of your way to tag me in multiple threads and explain your opposing views, which I found amusing but unnecessary.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:09 pm @ASTER My signature represents what both my wraiths look like, & I'm going to still post when I adopt new companions, etc.

I'm just no longer addressing what @Tarvos talked about in his response. OC:

^^
Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:51 pm @Tarvos With all due respect, there is no pattern to speak of since again I barely post and what I do post either has to do with my spirit family or giving my view on something. Otherwise I'm quiet on here for the most part.
Despite claiming to barely post and not wanting to address my responses, you continued to quote me. I must admit, it was flattering at first, but now I just feel sorry for you. You shouldn't have to go out of your way to explain yourself to me when I am conversing with someone else. This is not the first time this has happened and I felt it was important to bring it up.

It seems like you are always opposed to my views, even when it comes to something as simple as suggesting a member contact CH about a topic related to their shop. You were still ready to jump in and disagree. It's like we're in a never-ending debate club, and I didn't even sign up! Lol. I don't want to engage in a word duel with you. I can but I don't think this is the place or time for it.

For example, on this thread, GaelicDream and I were having our own conversation about our Wraiths and the things they do near our bedtime 3 months ago. Yet, out of all the replies, you chose to quote me once again. You seem to be arguing semantics with my points without even responding to the main topic of the thread. Hmm, a coincidence?
I'm sure someone with free time and popcorn could go through your posts and find the numerous times you mentioned me. While I am flattered, it was not necessary. Let's move forward without arguing over semantics.

I had reservations about responding, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of sympathy for you due to the myriad of reasons outlined above. It's ok to have opposing views, we can agree to disagree without making it personal. I just think you may not be aware of this inclination or routine or pattern, which is why I took the liberty of elaborating on it. It goes without saying that this forum is open to all, and you are wholly entitled to express your thoughts and opinions to whomever you please. However, it might be high time to appoint a fresh face as the star of your show. Just a thought. Thanks.

P.S. There's no denying the fact that Wraiths are absolute dynamos when it comes to DA protection.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My charming new Merman wasted no time and slithered into bed with me on his first night. He snuggled up in front of me and placed his warm embrace over my tummy.
My Djinns, on the other hand, have a tendency to touch my ribcage, but alas, I'm just too ticklish for that. I do hope they'll discover some new areas to caress, as I tend to toss and turn when tickled. Of course, I never want to come across as impolite, especially since I enjoy their touch.
As for my sweet Angels, they prefer to stroke the back of my neck and cradle my head as I drift off to sleep. The only thing missing is a good ol' neck crack like at the chiropractor's office! Lol.

As much as I cherish my solitude, I can't help but yearn for a more spacious sleeping arrangement. I dream of a bed that can accommodate more kindred spirits to snuggle up with at night. It would be the epitome of a wholesome yet indulgent slumber party every evening.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) I totally love your comments @Tarvos . It's so descriptive that I can see it in my mind's eye. Where did you get your mermaid? I haven't got one, but it came up few times lately...yet I keep ignoring it because I just don't know what to do with them. I hate salt water swim although the ocean is 5 minutes drive from home. I love them in movies and all...you know but I don't know as a spirit. What are they great for having them about? I wish to get one from Lisa, she is still sitting there the shop, but I just don't want to bore her once she gets to me and hurt feelings for not knowing what to do with a mermaid other then walks on the beach. 😂
Tarvos wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:11 am My charming new Merman wasted no time and slithered into bed with me on his first night. He snuggled up in front of me and placed his warm embrace over my tummy.
My Djinns, on the other hand, have a tendency to touch my ribcage, but alas, I'm just too ticklish for that. I do hope they'll discover some new areas to caress, as I tend to toss and turn when tickled. Of course, I never want to come across as impolite, especially since I enjoy their touch.
As for my sweet Angels, they prefer to stroke the back of my neck and cradle my head as I drift off to sleep. The only thing missing is a good ol' neck crack like at the chiropractor's office! Lol.

As much as I cherish my solitude, I can't help but yearn for a more spacious sleeping arrangement. I dream of a bed that can accommodate more kindred spirits to snuggle up with at night. It would be the epitome of a wholesome yet indulgent slumber party every evening.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey Tarvos,

In this case I will reference you specifically since you did so to me since a misunderstanding seems to have arisen. I simply was correcting the statement that no one on this forum spoke well about wraiths when I had done so.

Contrary to the perception of me I noticed the title of the thread & commented since my wraiths do rest with me. That's what this was and nothing more. You talk about my inclinations towards what you post when really I'm posting about the topic itself just in this particular case also stating that there is someone who speaks highly of them here if people are curious. With all due respect you have a right to your assumptions about me certainly but to say I tag you in multiple threads? Now that's not true, I have started to reply more around the forum as of late sharing my opinions on people's replies which we all have a right to do. In this case I simply quoted you to refer people to someone who did in fact speak positively about wraiths as I stated earlier so that others don't misunderstand them, & had nothing to do with you. In fact I failed to notice you were the one who I was quoting since I don't look at the names at the top at a when quoting others so thanks for clarifying that for me, I sincerely appreciate it. In my companions thread I simply responded to you because I reply to those who address me personally which judging by your reply here, you just did. 😃

I would quote myself to reference where I said what I claim about Wraiths but you seem to be pretty good at referencing posts for yourself & bringing them into new threads, seems time consuming to do that though & not something I have an interest in learning how to do but thank you for showing an awesome feature of the CH forum, that was very kind of you.
I won't be addressing this further so that we can get back to the topic at hand which is what my reply was referencing to begin with, have a wonderful evening❣🙂

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

All my spirit vessels are in my bedroom, they are free to stay in my room while I sleep. Sometimes I fall a sleep with one of them and I feel someone is there because there are soft touches, tingling, tickling etc. One night I woke up with the sound of sheets like when someone is changing position in the bed...that was quite amazing! He did it couple of times just to make sure I heard, it was also quite funny, sounded just like someone having insomnia and not finding the right position in the bed...they sometimes overdo to make me smiling lol

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

My kitsune has a habit of snuggling close and laying all of her tails over me when I lay down.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊

Return to “General Questions”