Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi

Re: psychics

Before I got into spirit keeping, I was working with 3 psychics doing their scheduling. My old boss just called me back and asked if I was available doing bookings for a private party. I said yes and I just wondered if my boss and the other psychic will pick up my spirit family energies. I have few spirits that are attached to me and I don’t want anything happen to them. Can I tell my spirit family to cloak themselves? The 10 entities don’t have any vessels, they are attached to my spirit. I didn’t get them from
CH, is there a cloaking spell for non vessel?

Just in case, what’s the cloaking spells for the vessel?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

They have this free spell you could cast on yourself for cloaking your spirits binding in the encyclopedia.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

There is the spell that's been mentioned for vessels. From my experience however, cloaking is something I specified for my servitors from CH since cloaking is an option under the listing I used, but for the rest of my spirit family I simply made a house rule for no manifesting around others unless I give the go ahead, and none of the people who have visited sense them at all. (Most of mine are either bound to my spirit or bridged.)

CH support would know best about any cloaking for their bindings though so I would contact them and ask to see what they say, otherwise for any non CH bindings I'd ask their conjurer as well about cloaking for those since the original conjurer knows best.

I hope that helps you❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:19 pm Hi

Re: psychics

Before I got into spirit keeping, I was working with 3 psychics doing their scheduling. My old boss just called me back and asked if I was available doing bookings for a private party. I said yes and I just wondered if my boss and the other psychic will pick up my spirit family energies. I have few spirits that are attached to me and I don’t want anything happen to them. Can I tell my spirit family to cloak themselves? The 10 entities don’t have any vessels, they are attached to my spirit. I didn’t get them from
CH, is there a cloaking spell for non vessel?

Just in case, what’s the cloaking spells for the vessel?
I want to say that to my mind there are 2 related issues here:

- cloaking of the vessels, so they can't be read (the dead spell, which I believe is a standard part of CH's spirit bindings)

- behaviour of bound spirit companions (which can be covered by house rules).

The cloaking spell link has been given above, so that leaves house rules. Quite a common rule to set for our bound spirit family companions is that they don't manifest to other people in our home. You can easily ask them to not show themselves to people you work with too. That would go as much for WA/light natured companions as for Dark Arts ones.

It's best - or at least standard - for house rules to be written down. And I think it's a good idea when introducing them for the first time to call your companions and read through the rules with them. They generally take this kind of thing very seriously.

The recommended standard rules are given in this thread & this poster - one is Manifest Only To Those Who I Grant Permission. There's also a Shop listing for a CH house rules spell binding.

topic42051.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/HOUSE-RU ... ITIES.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... spell.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”