venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am in the process of getting a Platinum dragon from Lisa. What types are there? How is it going with yours? Did you see their look? Have you received an age for yours or @Huffette ? I am getting some other things too. I wonder if there's a Platinum dragon that will chooses me.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:17 pm It has been a while since I last added a dragon. I just placed an order for a gold dragon and a copper dragon. These two are coming from Lisa at MMT so they are living entities. Now I wonder if one or both will choose Huffette over me as has happened a few times. Her platinum dragon used me to get here for her. I have no problem with that, especially since he was the one that later revealed to me my ability to sleepweave the catseyes. My platinum dragon came to me a little later and she gets along great with Huffette's prince platinum.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Huffdamagicdragon & @Huffette My joy of having a female Platinum is priceless. And she was around me, attached to my energy already when Lisa called her for a binding. She is magnificent and very large actually. Even with saying hello to me, manifesting she probably is the larges shadow dragon I have ever seen... and I do have few of them. She is great to chat with. Strong in telepathic with me, so far so good. Sometimes they go silent on me after a great start..I hope it's not going to happen with her.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Huffdamagicdragon may I please check with your out something about Toschka Carpathian vamp. Where do I get more info on them? The name Toschka is actually included on the recent order amongst the third party practitioners and also previous years winter enchantment freebie from 10 practisoner. I wonder what king of vampires are those from Toschka? I understand it’s Carpathian vamp. What is your experience with yours if you some mind sharing crew words about them.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

ASTER wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:14 am Hi @Huffdamagicdragon may I please check with your out something about Toschka Carpathian vamp. Where do I get more info on them? The name Toschka is actually included on the recent order amongst the third party practitioners and also previous years winter enchantment freebie from 10 practisoner. I wonder what king of vampires are those from Toschka? I understand it’s Carpathian vamp. What is your experience with yours if you some mind sharing crew words about them.
First Toschka's Vampires (as I understand it) are not Carpathian but rather Transylvanian. They are sanguine (feeding on blood) AND psy (feeding on energy). Toschka and her family are the only group who have the ability (or permission ) to conjure them. They are indeed very dark and very protective of their keeper.. In our experience they drain energy from those who do not act friendly to us and sometimes make those they attack sick.

I do not know if Toschka is still working with them since I have not seen any listing for them in a long time. But, I may have just missed the listings. That said, If I do come across another listing, I would happily buy another for both of us.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

CH does work with her because my amulet with the 30practinioners will have a binding from her, that is vampiric and protective. Also a previous winter enhancement included her name amongst the 10 practicioners. So it's interesting actually, indeed they're living vampiric race.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:34 pm
ASTER wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:14 am Hi @Huffdamagicdragon may I please check with your out something about Toschka Carpathian vamp. Where do I get more info on them? The name Toschka is actually included on the recent order amongst the third party practitioners and also previous years winter enchantment freebie from 10 practisoner. I wonder what king of vampires are those from Toschka? I understand it’s Carpathian vamp. What is your experience with yours if you some mind sharing crew words about them.
First Toschka's Vampires (as I understand it) are not Carpathian but rather Transylvanian. They are sanguine (feeding on blood) AND psy (feeding on energy). Toschka and her family are the only group who have the ability (or permission ) to conjure them. They are indeed very dark and very protective of their keeper.. In our experience they drain energy from those who do not act friendly to us and sometimes make those they attack sick.

I do not know if Toschka is still working with them since I have not seen any listing for them in a long time. But, I may have just missed the listings. That said, If I do come across another listing, I would happily buy another for both of us.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:13 am Also, where is your dragon thread? I wanted to ask you about Asian dragons? Have you any?
Yes I have a few asian dragons. At least one of them is a teacher dragon. and one is a queen asian rainbow dragon.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I got few Chinese dragons from CH, attandand, guide and guardian into my triumvirate. Although I see them, they are not telepathic at the moment. I have two imperial Japanese dragons that are reiki and one of them is dark art. He has a sword to protect. I got a water dragon too. I am at the beach after work and it's so beautiful and relaxing.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:13 am Also, where is your dragon thread? I wanted to ask you about Asian dragons? Have you any?
Yes I have a few asian dragons. At least one of them is a teacher dragon. and one is a queen asian rainbow dragon.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

My japanese dragon has never had to pull his katana. His other protective abilities are so strong he doesn't need his sword.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:45 am [...] I have two imperial Japanese dragons that are reiki and one of them is dark art. He has a sword to protect. [...]
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:28 pm My japanese dragon has never had to pull his katana. His other protective abilities are so strong he doesn't need his sword.
Can I ask where you got your Japanese dragons from?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:51 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:45 am [...] I have two imperial Japanese dragons that are reiki and one of them is dark art. He has a sword to protect. [...]
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:28 pm My japanese dragon has never had to pull his katana. His other protective abilities are so strong he doesn't need his sword.
Can I ask where you got your Japanese dragons from?

The ones that Aster got were from GagedCasualties (I got one of each from there myself). Huff may have gotten his from there as well, but I don't want to assume.

When Sebastien gets his new Etsy shop up and running, he may offer them again.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Dragons”