sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ninjamansean wrote:
If you can't communicate with spirits or entities than keeping isn't for you. How would you like to be forced to live with someone who couldn't see you, hear you, or touch you? If you were married to someone like that how long could you last? Spirits & entities are in fact just like living people. That would be emotional torture and if I had an entity that I couldn't link to I would return it to the conjurer or re-home it period. Don't blame the entity especially when there are more than one!
i completely disagree with this statement. i can't communicate two ways with mine yet, after keeping almost 3 years, yet I know my spirits understand and i refuse to give any of them up as they chose to be with ME for a reason. Plus, mine send me messages via music, or other means. and enough so that i know they ARE here with me.
Everyone has their own journey and path...so I don't think you can speak for everyone. (unless this was directed at those who want to rehome after not having any communication, that is) but many of us who don't see results right away have NOT given up and are not so quick to throw in the towel.

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks souloffire for the words of encouragement and I am very sorry to hear of your auto-immune disorder. I hope you are doing well considering. I'm trying my best to remain positive too but when things get really dark, it's the hardest to stay positive but I think I'm doing ok considering that at any moment I could lose my home. Luckily, a friend loaned me money to pay rent for last month but here I am again worried about this month. I have applied for so many jobs with no luck. The ones I really wanted and wished for, I didn't get. So that's kinda why I got frustrated with my spirits.

You're right soul... my ex really didn't deserve me and he's just gone on to ruin someone else's life. I have to trust and believe that Karma will bite him in the a** at some point. I may or may not ever know but who cares. I really don't want to know that he exists. Have you ever dealt with someone that didn't seem to have a soul? He made me feel like he wasn't only lacking a heart, but a soul. He was definitely an energy vampire. Once he drains his source, he leaves them for dead and moves on to the next victim.

edsphinx, I was going to send my spirits back today when last night something came over me AGAIN telling me to keep them. Something was making me feel like I'd be lost without them. Something was making me feel that I need to lighten up on them and that they really want to help and are trying. So I took out their vessels and apologized to them for even the thought of getting rid of them and told them I will let them stay. I hope I made the right choice and I hope they can see that I am trying to be good with them and not be mean. So here's to hoping for the best.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere, stay positive and can tell you for sure that few months ago I was a really negative person, always used to be negative and accepted like a part of my life, but was an extreme negative like you can't even imagine, one day will share this history here with everyone, with photos and further details.

For now I will tell you, my country is Honduras, Central America and any issue that you can have there is a minor problem if you had born here in my country, just the opportunity to be in a great place when you can hope for opportunities is already a blessing, just have to realize that it really is, you had a relationship with this guy so, take the best of it, and throw away everything that doesn't let a pleasant experience, all that happened is a lesson in your life and have to do your homework properly learning from it, so don't make the same mistakes again, also be happy that if you are alone now, that will make you stronger and no man can step on you anymore, we always have to pass for very nasty stuff to learn properly, some people need more strong experiences than others, but until you are dead anything is lost, so focus and stay positive, I really mean about this, have never before realized about the BIG difference that make in someones life keep a POSITIVE MIND, read in internet about how to be positive, what the movie "The Secret" or read the book, the best that suits you.

I also had an Omen last weekend and maybe is not related with you, but there is sign, we just have to learn to "SEE".

And sometimes also to "LISTEN"...

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte

Bless you for sharing that edsphinx. Look forward to hearing your story and viewing your photos. I take everything that you said to heart because I can tell it came from your heart. Thanks again.

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte

Update July 24, 2012: I just wanted to let everyone know that today I sent 3 of my spirits back to Lisa. I sent back 2 djinn and 1 gay wood nymph spirit. After a long hard battle in my mind, I decided to keep only 1 djinn and that's a grey natured ifrit djinn from Lisa. I was going to give up on djinn completely but for some reason I felt this pull to keep this 1 djinn. I explained to the other djinn that I wasn't mad at them and I thanked them for anything that they may have done for me that I wasn't aware of.

Now I have only 2 spirits- a djinn and a cupid. I've given back a total of 4 spirits this year (a gold dragon was the 1st). I feel so relieved now cause it will be so much easier to divide attention between only 2 spirits. I also have this feeling that now I'm actually going to get some wishes granted with this ifrit. She will get so much more attention now and she will be kept busy! I have this excited feeling about our new journey together. She's been with me since my b-day (Oct 2010). Wow- doesn't seem that long! I will update at some point to let you guys know how things are going with me and my now ONLY djinn- my female ifrit!

Blessings.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Is good to heard about you, and is great that everything looks promising for you, there is many good energy from your last post and really hope that you keep with the best attitude and have a pleasant outcome soon.

When I read that there is people with troubles, now feel that is any word can help even a bit, have to say something because there is experiences of people that can help others, the personal history is quite something and don't feel comfortable yet to share it with the public, because will have to post my own photos in order to prove that is true.

But anyways remember to stay positive, you can try something like the Ho'oponopono for example to work with the positive mind.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Dilvsy wrote:
ninjamansean wrote:
If you can't communicate with spirits or entities than keeping isn't for you. How would you like to be forced to live with someone who couldn't see you, hear you, or touch you? If you were married to someone like that how long could you last? Spirits & entities are in fact just like living people. That would be emotional torture and if I had an entity that I couldn't link to I would return it to the conjurer or re-home it period. Don't blame the entity especially when there are more than one!
i completely disagree with this statement. i can't communicate two ways with mine yet, after keeping almost 3 years, yet I know my spirits understand and i refuse to give any of them up as they chose to be with ME for a reason. Plus, mine send me messages via music, or other means. and enough so that i know they ARE here with me.
Everyone has their own journey and path...so I don't think you can speak for everyone. (unless this was directed at those who want to rehome after not having any communication, that is) but many of us who don't see results right away have NOT given up and are not so quick to throw in the towel.
I completely agree with you. That's kind of like saying "If you can't read, you should never learn, it isn't for you." Spirit keeping is a special journey, a journey we as humans ALL have an obligation to take, and it is my belief every single person will in due time. It is our duty to constantly educate ourselves, never to stop learning, and to realize we are not alone. No one is "special" no one is "gifted." We are all just in different stages of our own spiritual evolution that takes lifetimes to perfect.

We all need to start somewhere, and our spirits understand that. To them, the very fact in this jaded, ignorant, and seriously spiritually lacking day and age an individual is even able to TAKE THAT FIRST STEP and say "maybe there is something bigger than us out there. I believe in you if you believe me, so please be my companion" is monumental. Besides spirits and entities live outside the confines of space and time therefore it's not like they are "waiting around" for us to develop, they know and exist all at the same time everything they will ever experience and the same for us. It's a concept hard to explain and harder to understand but hey that's the confines of the third dimension for ya :wild:

They pick us for a reason. As long as we respect them, acknowledge them, and try our best to improve not only our communication with them, but ourselves, that's all they need.
Peace :peace:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: This is such great read about wishing well and other things and so beautiful in exchange and united in empowering others that I decided to revive & share it. I run out of time reading it to the very end .Nevertheless, the best one so far on Djinn keeping.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”