Incubus question.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

I just got an incubus and pretty sure he showed up this morning for a visit. I could feel him lying on top of me while I slept. I know this is common for a succubus to do but didn’t know if incubi also do this. Has anyone else had a similar experience with their incubus?

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My incubus companions love cuddling. I have felt them laying on top of me or beside me.

I think the word incubus even means, “to lie upon.”

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Hazell wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:42 am My incubus companions love cuddling. I have felt them laying on top of me or beside me.

I think the word incubus even means, “to lie upon.”
Aww that’s so cute! Well good to know. It made me happy so I’m glad to know it’s not just succubi who do it :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Ya would have to agree my Prince, king, kundalini and regular incubi all love to cuddle and lay on-top of me while I sleep or spent time with them. In particular my prince incubus loves to watch anime with me on my bed and lay on top of me while I watch it on my tummy and he loves playing with my hair. Ubis in general are very affectionate beings / spirits and adore cuddling just as much as some of the other activities they are known to enjoy,

Even some of my partners who aren’t directly ubi but they have some of their energy to them ( both are daughters of Lilith ) they love to cuddle and be comfy with me especially if I’m tired and they just wanna snuggle haha.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Quick arrivals and cuddles are both common enough. E, who's a king incubus, was loving on me before his vessel even cleared customs. And as for lighter moments, yup, he's good for that, too.

Not everything has to be hot and heavy. You know how sometimes, in visual arts, it's what you don't see, that makes it spicier? Same idea.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Incubi enjoy being intimate, and obviously sexual as well, with Their human companion. So, yes, Him laying on top of you (with your permission of course!) is very normal! Treat Him well! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”