You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I figured I’d start my own thread with the happenings of my family.

This week I got a high elf from the immortal Seth’s temple. My conjurer wasn’t even working on my order yet and he came to them while he was working on someone else’s order. He had told my conjurer he was looking for the girl who knows chaos. My conjurer thought he was meant for the order he was currently working on but my new friend told them that person couldn’t handle chaos. I’m glad my new friend traveled so far from the desert to stay with me because he is the first conjure that I don’t have to worry that my life and amount of chaos I deal with on a daily basis will drive him crazy.

My new friend is already awesome and just as snarky as I am. He will fit in just fine. He is now rolling his eyes at me like duh, of course I will.

The funny thing is that just last week I was talking to a friend of mine on how listings sometimes have the spirit/entity use chaos magick and it’s almost always listed as a negative and how much that irritates me because chaos energy in my experience is neutral.

Last week I got Portlandia from Huff and I’ve already broke it. I seem to suck the energy right out of it so it has to sit in a selenite bowl to recharge when I’m not using it. It still works once it recharges but it seems to be changing its function though I can’t explain the how or why.

I’ve been working on my own sleep weaving sphere for my mother and that seems to be coming along nicely as I’ve been having my son test it and the energy hurts his bones when he holds it.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Last week I reached out to a practitioner because the chaos in my life had been ramped up X10. I had finally reached a breaking point and spirits led me there. The practitioner gave me a spell to do that worked like a charm and now life is back to normal levels of chaos. They are also taking me on as a mentor which I am looking forward to as they are well versed I. Chaos Magick as well

Since my last post I’ve brought home 6 new friends to bond with. I’ve got some on order that have not arrived yet. We are working on forming a counsel to make things run more smoothly. They are also asking me to task them more so im working on that as well. All in all, it’s been going much better this past week other than me getting too hot to sleep. I’ve run the AC and had to fans on me at night and was still hot. My mother suspects im going into menopause but we shall see.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted in this thread. Life has been crazy and I’ve gone under a mentorship so I’ve been busy with that. Since last post I’ve added well over 100 new friends that I’ve been bonding with. I’ve made much progress with opening myself to them.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”