Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I wanted to get a Dragon Spirit from CH. Which of the dragons listed are the ones from Korea? Imugi is what they call them before they become full-fledged dragons.

Thanks!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

classicgamer74 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:50 pm I wanted to get a Dragon Spirit from CH. Which of the dragons listed are the ones from Korea? Imugi is what they call them before they become full-fledged dragons.

Thanks!
I haven't seen Korean dragons listed in the CH Encyclopedia and they don't seem to be findable via the CH Shop search function -- which could be why you're asking?

You can ask CH support if they can conjure one for you. Then a listing that could be used to place an order is this one:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... gory_id=43

I suspect it might possibly help if you could include links to useful references to the type of dragon you want, from genuine folklore/myth (but not from gaming fan sites, as they're not that authentic or trustworthy, as a rule). However, from reading the Wikipedia entry on Korean dragons, it looks like Imugi were not fully fledged dragons but more like huge serpents. According to Korean mythology/folk beliefs Imugi could later become fully fledged dragons, which resembled Chinese & Japanese ones. If you want an actual Korean dragon, ie not an Imugi nearly-dragon, you might want to make that clear in any email you send to support, or in the notes in an order.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_dragon

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I believe that none of the Dragon listings on the CH store are specifically from Korea. Most of them are Western, Western Hybrids, or ancient Dragon races. There are however Chinese Dragon types that aren't listed on there; perhaps because they're not as popular. So you can use the custom conjuration request to ask for the Chinese Dragon type, but from Korea.
You could talk to CH through the helpdesk about it and they might be able to help you figure something out.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... gory_id=43

I don't know anything about Imugi, I assume it's a folklore tale. I have 8 Dragons, 4 are Western types and Western Hybrids, one can shape-shift, one's real size is about a Waif Fae (the one with huge wings), one has the Dragon head but body of a horse, and one is Eastern type from Taiwan.
The Eastern type of Dragons will have the sleek, long serpent-like body; some have horns, some don't. They're all full-fledged Dragons; they don't just become like those in movies or of typical Western races.

I also find that Elemental Dragons are similar to Chinese and Eastern Dragons because ancient Asia focused more on agriculture, which may explain why these beings typically manipulate elements around them. You may also want to use this listing as a starting point and ask for one from Korea.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... escription

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Dragons”