Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

@Tarvos That Path tuner service looks like exactly what I need! Thank you so much for the link. My spirit family nudged me to buy that next once I have some extra cash, so I'll start with a more affordable option for now, as I try a variety of other suggestions here.

No no, I don't think that you (or anyone else here) are suggesting I turn anything off permanently! I have already gone through the part of my life where I tried to shut down everything and life was Hell, lol. I want a measure of control over my abilities, and as I mentioned, I don't want my experiences to feel like they're happening TO me. I want to be an active part of my experiences, and sometimes that means having peace and quiet for bedtime xD

I'm not the "Best of the Best" at grounding, but I make efforts 1-2x a day to ground into the Earth. I meditate almost daily, and I try my best to live in the Present Moment.

^^ ^^ ^^

@Huffdamagicdragon Thank you so much for your input! I'm going to save up for that tuner spell, hopefully get it in a few months! It sounds like exactly what I need in the future.

^^ ^^ ^^

@Vampirika You're quite right- being born like this, I can't ever have complete control. I am 'open' on some levels at all times. This is one reason I am so grateful for my spirit friends; I have known some of them since I was a very small child, and a few through past lives, who have always protected those parts of me!

Still, I do what I can on my end so I can get rest and be as non-stressed as possible. So I hate asking them to do something extra for me all the time, that I feel I should be doing (or at least contributing to) for myself.

That turner spell looks incredible. I can't wait to get it!!

^^ ^^ ^^

@Vipera aspis atra Again, I am very grateful for you taking the time to give such a thorough reply. I have thought about it since, especially the deity connection. It's funny to me you mentioned it, because I've felt an intuitive pull that I need / should connect to the Divine this year, and I had juuuuust decided "Nah, I got too much going on."

Your suggestion helped me to reexamine my thoughts and resistance there. I have spent the past few days being open to messages from the Divine, and I actually had a (very rare, for me) lucid dream that gifted me a vision of a deity reaching out to literally pluck me into their massive hand and hold me. "It's time," I was told as I was drawn into the eye of a gigantic storm, "It's time for you now." Very primordial, chaos Immortal energy.

I've spent all day researching who this could be, but tonight I've realized I've been hammering on my "Need to Know" button a bit too hard. I'm going to relax, surrender, and continue to be open to messages going forward. Don't want to create unnecessary blocks for myself.

Also, yes, ingestion before sleep is very important- including what I view, listen to, and think about before sleep. I don't have the best habits here, but I am working on them and making great progress! Thank you for mentioning that!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

cndrow wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:27 am @Tarvos That Path tuner service looks like exactly what I need! Thank you so much for the link. My spirit family nudged me to buy that next once I have some extra cash, so I'll start with a more affordable option for now, as I try a variety of other suggestions here.

No no, I don't think that you (or anyone else here) are suggesting I turn anything off permanently! I have already gone through the part of my life where I tried to shut down everything and life was Hell, lol. I want a measure of control over my abilities, and as I mentioned, I don't want my experiences to feel like they're happening TO me. I want to be an active part of my experiences, and sometimes that means having peace and quiet for bedtime xD

I'm not the "Best of the Best" at grounding, but I make efforts 1-2x a day to ground into the Earth. I meditate almost daily, and I try my best to live in the Present Moment.
This brings to mind that I need to work on my Powers of the Path bindings. Lol. What I find especially useful is that this binding has the turner spell too, but also has an anchor, amplifier, and evolution to support your journey. I have found that my companions tend to be quite the opposite. They usually knock me to sleep because I often stay up till 3-4 am in the morning. Now it's only 11 pm and I can't stop yawning. Lol.

If you are not the best at meditating, I am the worst. Lol. I don't meditate at all and it is difficult for me to sit down quietly for a few minutes. It feels like drowning in darkness forever. But I'm finding a workaround for this problem. Let us know how it goes with these suggestions.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

@Tarvos just real quick- I can’t do the ‘traditional’ meditation where you sit still and silent. That’s torture lol

Alternatives I’ve found are:
-drawing / coloring
-singing / listening to music
-dancing / tai chi / yoga
-going for a walk / swim
-divination readings

Anything that can get you into a focused state is meditating! :)

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tonight I grabbed the “Powers Of The Path - Everything You Need To Develop As A Medium”. Absolutely thrilled to have this come home to me soon! My companions were really pushing me to grab this one in particular, since it came with a Tuner spell + extras.

Can’t wait to begin working with it to help this clairaudience slow down and become managable for me :)

I have also warded my home against all unbounds for the time being, so hopefully it should be quiet in my room for now (barring my own spirit friends, I enjoy hearing them knocking about)

I’m continuing to ground-center-shield at least once a day, especially before I head out into public. Many of my companions assist with that, strengthening my shields and adding their own unique abilities to keep me protected from anything /anyone unwanted

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

cndrow wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:27 am

^^ ^^ ^^

@Huffdamagicdragon Thank you so much for your input! I'm going to save up for that tuner spell, hopefully get it in a few months! It sounds like exactly what I need in the future.

^^ ^^
Huffette has told me that tuner helps her when we are in a crowded area such as a mall where she would be hearing everyone’s thoughts. So I am sure it will help you

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@Huffdamagicdragon oh my GOSH yes, I cannot wait to have that for going out in public !!

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

For those thinking about using the tuner to increase their abilities, the tuner is for those whose abilities are overwhelming and are wishing they did not have them. The Tuner has 11 code words that correspond to tenths of their original abilities. (zero though ten) Use code word number 9 to set your abilities at 90%. Huffette keeps hers set at 30% most of the time. Occasionally she may set it at 100% for a short time and then back down to 30%. At 30% her spirits can still get through. Zero shuts them down completely.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

cndrow wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:43 am Tonight I grabbed the “Powers Of The Path - Everything You Need To Develop As A Medium”. Absolutely thrilled to have this come home to me soon! My companions were really pushing me to grab this one in particular, since it came with a Tuner spell + extras.

Can’t wait to begin working with it to help this clairaudience slow down and become managable for me :)

I have also warded my home against all unbounds for the time being, so hopefully it should be quiet in my room for now (barring my own spirit friends, I enjoy hearing them knocking about)

I’m continuing to ground-center-shield at least once a day, especially before I head out into public. Many of my companions assist with that, strengthening my shields and adding their own unique abilities to keep me protected from anything /anyone unwanted
That sounds like a good plan. Wooo 🙂 I'm glad your companions help you with grounding and other stuff too.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

cndrow wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:27 am
@Vipera aspis atra Again, I am very grateful for you taking the time to give such a thorough reply. I have thought about it since, especially the deity connection. It's funny to me you mentioned it, because I've felt an intuitive pull that I need / should connect to the Divine this year, and I had juuuuust decided "Nah, I got too much going on."

Your suggestion helped me to reexamine my thoughts and resistance there. I have spent the past few days being open to messages from the Divine, and I actually had a (very rare, for me) lucid dream that gifted me a vision of a deity reaching out to literally pluck me into their massive hand and hold me. "It's time," I was told as I was drawn into the eye of a gigantic storm, "It's time for you now." Very primordial, chaos Immortal energy.

I've spent all day researching who this could be, but tonight I've realized I've been hammering on my "Need to Know" button a bit too hard. I'm going to relax, surrender, and continue to be open to messages going forward. Don't want to create unnecessary blocks for myself.

Also, yes, ingestion before sleep is very important- including what I view, listen to, and think about before sleep. I don't have the best habits here, but I am working on them and making great progress! Thank you for mentioning that!
Sorry that I am just now replying to this.

I think it is wonderful that my suggestion could have guided you into such a profound connection with the divine. You are right that trying too hard to figure out the source of this experience could form a block, and in your wisdom to rather remain open and receptive. Occasionally we are led to look something or someone up and that is how they confirm themselves, but where that is the case it comes together pretty quickly - and if/when it occurs will make it seem mysteriously as though certain options were hidden from your earlier searches to prevent you drawing the conclusion too soon. The mystery is intended to develop the bond, in itself, so you will be rewarded by going this route.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This your style of meditation describes here is my way too. I found out that I have became telepathic expert with my companions due to mastering my skills in the last 3 years just by writing down my chatting sessions.

Now, as soon as I pick up my magic pen within 5 minutes my brain is in chatting telepathic mode and I can do that for hours without much breaks. Usually, I get through with 4-5 of my companions within an hour. Only thing I realised, I'll need food or at least water to drink. Otherwise, I slip over to dreamland 😂.
cndrow wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:17 pm @Tarvos just real quick- I can’t do the ‘traditional’ meditation where you sit still and silent. That’s torture lol

Alternatives I’ve found are:
-drawing / coloring
-singing / listening to music
-dancing / tai chi / yoga
-going for a walk / swim
-divination readings

Anything that can get you into a focused state is meditating! :)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Paranormal Energy”