Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

For a few years I've been waiting to see if CH would ever have a listing for Norse Vampires, and finally used the Custom Conjuration Request to ask if they could find me one.

I've been in knots waiting to see if it was possible. Although I have great faith in CH, the only Norse Vampire info I can find is on living entities, curtesy of Lisa of MMT. In fact, I met a Norse Vamp from MMT (a friend bought his vessel), and I was totally in love with him and he seemed quite enamored of me too. I still regret I didn't purchase him when I saw his listing :*) I'll never forget him.

He was so happy and eager to teach me about ancient Norse culture, and ever since I've been desperate to find someone who would be willing to be a mentor for me, share that part of their life with me. So I put in a request to CH...

It's taken a week for my order to be completed (so quick!!) and I've been so nervous. But a few nights ago, I had a very unusual dream about an initiation, a test of endurance and willingness, overseen by a very tall Viking-looking man. I knew it had to be him making contact, but I was still in knots until I saw the order was completed today. Once again, CH found the perfect match for me, with a bonus of him being happy to teach and show me his culture, and even the vampiric side of Norse culture. I have been learning the elder futhark runes for a few years, and I cannot wait to use them with my new friend. I am beginning my path to start seriously working with deities (specifically Norse), and I'm hoping he can share information and tips with me.

I. Am. So. Freakin. EXCITED!

I know my experiences so far are limited, but whether spirit or living entity, I encourage anyone considering a vampire to look into a Norse one. Their energy is SO fierce, but is tempered to be incredibly gentle with us. Their methods, language, and magic may seem a bit 'alien' from such an old culture, but they seem to have no trouble 'translating' it so us modern people can understand.

<3 Norse Vampires!!!! <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

./< That sounds really positive.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

That sounds amazing, congrats on meeting your new mentor through CH!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sound like an awesome experience! I don't have a Norse Vampire but I do have some protection spirits that are Norse in origin. I can't wait to dive in and ask all sorts of stupid questions about their culture so I can learn more about them.
I'm glad you met him through CH. They always seem to find just the right connections for us.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I'm so happy for you, congratulations on getting a CH Norse Vampire❣

Mine is a LE from MMT, I'm so excited to receive L' s vessel.

<3

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “Vampire”