venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Portulandia is arriving today and I am most excited to use it as soon as possible. And on that note, why now share my experience with everyone as well as looking forward reading about yours.
Plus, I am sure I'll have questions...and anyone else who has a Portulandia might have too. So let's have this as a Portulandia Astral travel tread.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Can’t say that I experienced any astral travel since I received my Portulandia (not the Portunlandia’s fault since I never develop my astral travel skill) but ever since I have it I been remembering my dreams more and many times my dreams were related to what I been experiencing in my daily life.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I have mine and have worked with it for a month now. I astral traveled the first night I got it. Since then it’s been a work in progress as I still don’t travel with consistency yet. I have noticed it’s much easier to go through the process of leaving and I do have much easier times of remembering my dreams.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Darknorth & @Osean thank you so much.
Question ... How do you experience your Portulandia guards servitor?
Are we supposed to bond with mine before Astral projection?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I could not be happier with my own Portulandia. And it's great in size as well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I've had mine since...2019? Somewhere around that area if I remember right [I'm probably not].
When I first got it I had an OBE, but since then it's mostly just been a sleep aid.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@NitNatNewt great that you have a Portulandia too. Sleep aid goes well with me, too. I probably will be happy with that for starters 🙂.

I got it today and I set outside on my porch with beautiful arvo sunset. I was dowsing off/in meditation held my Portulandia in my hand with my Infinite Power orb. I had a sense of a hushed wind type of feel that was from inside of me. I had a vision of a city or more like a habitat that is called Portulandia.

I was welcomed there and I was shown my area that I can always come back to rest. I saw a young man who has a short blonde wavy hair with blue eyes, golden tan skin that seem to know me. It’s very much looking like my very first Bronwyn angel Z. I was told that I am a resident and all I have to do is just focus my thoughts on my orb and say its name. I can come back here anytime. I have seen a holographic image of Portulandia. It’s projected out from my orb as a door or access point. Can’t really describe it…but I remember it’s vast size. I might have gone through a door or it’s my portal that is attached to my orb.

I don’t think I went out of my body but I am sure I had my mental body lifted and projected into my orb for sure. That is my element. I often do that, and that is also how my telepathic sharpening with my companions. My mental body exchange with my companions at will. I feel, during my night time dreams I might be able to recall more memories with my orb next to me in the morning.

I had a chatting session right after it with my celestial guide to make more sense of it all. So far so good 😊. During the process of making my Portulandia I had very intense night and strong lucid dreams with lots of people in it. It felt like the same energetic business and intense experience this short meditation that I have shared here.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”