neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Since you said coins can be a sign of angels, I'm wondering if anyone knows what finding feathers can be a sign of? Or even finding feathers? And what about white pigeons? I've been seeing all those alot recently

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I’ve never heard of a tie between found coins and angels. I do know specific spirits or even spirit races will help you find specific things though, so why not??

I regularly offer my found coins to the human dead, so I believe spirits put coins in my path as a reminder to make offerings.

Feathers specifically come from one of my spirit guides, who is not angelic.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:18 pm Since you said coins can be a sign of angels, I'm wondering if anyone knows what finding feathers can be a sign of? Or even finding feathers? And what about white pigeons? I've been seeing all those alot recently
I think it's a bit like how long is a piece of string...I mean the Universe can send us meaningful signs / omens, depending on what's meaningful for us. This to me is part of the way randomness can be tilted by the Universe to fit our circumstances...or can be tilted by a spirit.

If we see everything in terms of angels, signs will likely fall into that context. Whatever way we see the Universe colours how it responds to us. (I got that insight from a Robert Anton Wilson book but for the life of me I can't find that quote any more. It was something like: the Universe changes according to our beliefs about it.) That mechanism explains how Christians can ask for and see signs that 'prove' God is real and any other religion's believer can equally see signs that 'prove' their belief is the right one.

Just to complicate things, spirits can nudge things that way too...as can humans who practice magic.

It's not too far away from an explanation of how magic works and of the law of attraction too, in my opinion.

Feathers - if I was tuning into Maat (Egyptian goddess) and saw white feathers, I'd think it could be related to her. It make sense that people who think of feather-winged angels, would see feathers in those terms. But Pegasuses and Hippogryphs are winged too.

A Judeo Christian might see white pigeons as being like doves - symbols of peace perhaps (cf Noah's Ark story).

tl/dr:
Tokala wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:18 pm [...] I'm wondering if anyone knows what finding feathers can be a sign of? Or even finding feathers? And what about white pigeons? [...]
...I guess it depends on a lot of factors...what do they mean to you?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

...or it could even be related to a low-level, natural, unwitting occult effect from someone you know . If they appear each time after seeing someone, for example.

An antidote to that is CH's Rendered Impotent spell binding, which @Huffdamagicdragon has recommended in another thread.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/remove-t ... thers.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

@Lewk

Ty for that response.

And omg I wrote feathers twice. I'm so tired, sorry. I meant pigeons lol

I geuss for me pigeons are hilarious and silly x) Though I'm not sure what to think of them besides that hmmm

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Tokala wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:18 pm Since you said coins can be a sign of angels, I'm wondering if anyone knows what finding feathers can be a sign of? Or even finding feathers? And what about white pigeons? I've been seeing all those alot recently
Seeing a feather could be a sign that a bird-like creature is nearby. I've noticed that since one of my new birds joined the Keep, I've been seeing more feathers lying around. I'm not sure about white pigeons; my guess would be a Caladrius.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Angels”