SpellHoarder
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1

Hello, can someone point me to the incantation to erase magick on an item that I enchanted prior? I can't remember where I saw it before.
Thanks,
SH
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SpellHoarder wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:07 pm Hello, can someone point me to the incantation to erase magick on an item that I enchanted prior? I can't remember where I saw it before.
Thanks,
SH
Can I ask what you mean by 'enchanted'? Do you mean you bound a spirit to it, or a spell to it? Was it a CH incantation? And do you have the url for what you did?
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

SpellHoarder
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:50 am Can I ask what you mean by 'enchanted'? Do you mean you bound a spirit to it, or a spell to it? Was it a CH incantation? And do you have the url for what you did?
I used some spells from this page in the CH Encyclopedia https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en to enchant items.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SpellHoarder wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:07 pm Hello, can someone point me to the incantation to erase magick on an item that I enchanted prior? I can't remember where I saw it before.
Thanks,
SH
Sorry, I don't know the incantation to do that, nor if there is one, actually.

As they're CH spells, I suggest you email CH support: support@creepyhollows.com . It might be a good idea to mention the url, as well as say which one you did, and ask if they did give a way to erase those enchantments.

I'm tempted to ask why you want to erase the magic, as we're discussing it - in case there are other issues related to this.

- If you don't think you did it properly, CH can advise on next steps.

- If you did it well but no longer want the enchantment to work, again CH can advise - or Angelik has given a link to a good CH spell binding to erase magic.

- However if you did the first diy ritual and have gathered malicious, negative and evil energies & influences into the vessel...which is then supposed to be taken a long way away from home...for me there's the question of what happens to all of that bad stuff if you simply erase the magic in the vessel. So I'd get CH's advice on that specifically, as a precaution.

This is just what I would do. I hope what I've said is of some use.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SpellHoarder
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:56 pm why you want to erase the magic
If I'm going to cast a spell on an item for some purpose, I want the slate to be wiped clean just beforehand.
If I have a spelled item that I want to repurpose exclusively for a different spell, I need a way to wipe the slate clean.
If I have a spelled item that will be sold and anyone could buy it, it would be polite to wipe the slate clean so the item is nothing more than it appears. Some people want nothing to do with magic items, and this way they won't take ownership of them unknowingly.

I'm sure the incantation to do this is in one of my CH publications or maybe the Encylopedia, I just don't remember where I saw it.
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi

I carefully read the DIY spells you linked. If you did 3 and 4 which has you choosing what to use for vessels, those spells feel permanent to me so would be a good idea to contact CH support as Lewk mentioned. I understand why you'd want to wipe the vessel(s) clean for re-purposing them.

For the second one, it too feels permanent but you're using a piece of copper. In that case, I'd leave it enchanted as the copper can be replaced if it gets lost. Besides that, it's for cleansing so I wouldn't want to remove the spell.

The first one is a stone that you found if you did that spell. The vessel doesn't have to be a crystal. I don't see any issue about wiping that clean to re-purpose a stone that you're going to throw far away from your home.

If I were to use those spells, I would add a clause to the effect of being able to undo the spell for whatever reason except for the first spell.

Good luck to you.
Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “General Questions”