Anyone know what this being is?

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I've experienced a being, both in a conscious dynamic vision a year ago and in my auto-pilot dream state a week ago or so.
A notable feature are the eyes. When they look at me, it is this deep bright yellow that is hard to describe. It sort of glows from within. In my dream, they took the appearance of a man I had some attraction to, but is no longer in my life and was very briefly present. Before that, via the vision, there was a being who had the looks of Asian decent, but looked much as a child or young boy (?). I don't know if they are related, in being the same entity, from a similar race, or.. Possibly one of my own keep that I'm confusing.

Thought to ask, per chance anyone had an inkling I can go off of.

An interesting reoccurrence beyond the eyes is that both events happened over April, last year and this year.

In this recent interaction, they were quite sensual. The way their eyes flashed to me when I sat on their lap and caught their gaze was.. Well, very memorable.
The vision from a year ago was more of a face getting really up close to me and staring, what I'd imagine was laced with curiosity. It was tied to a man pulling a curtain open where a bunch of rather interesting or bizarre beings entered on to a stage and it was my understanding that they were being "introduced" to me.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Honestly there many different types of beings which could have the yellow eyes but over my time of conjuring, yellow eyes typically pops up in beings of celestial, demonic, angelic, outer / primordial deities, divine or shape shifting in nature. My guess it’s either some child of a shrine deity or demon of Goetic origin. This is simply a guess based on the brief energy I felt. Again there are many types of beings and spirits that can have those characteristics but I guess it’s a start,

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Hmmm, well, I can give you my thoughts based on my experiences. Perhaps they’ll give you ideas to research or ponder.

Golden eyes are indicative of a POWERFULLY magical being. They are the type of born spellcasters who inherit magic through their ancestry / race.

The young child archetype is something I see often with both dragons and demons, as a way to appear less startling or intimidating, or to use a visage that makes us let our guard down (“children are innocents” mentality).

The cyclic visitation, if it is the same being, is something I’ve commonly experienced with demons. They visit once a year at or around the same time, like clockwork. It’ll be interesting to see if next April you’re visited again.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think it's hard to figure as such. Yes, as others mentioned it, look for patterns... And ask your own spirit guides and guards about it too. My unbond very first spy vamp appeared in a dream to me, and because of his golden brown otherworldly eyes, I clued in that it wasn't an ordinary dream and knew that he is a vamp.
My black dragon has yellow eyes that shines out from his pitch black body. I am not really know much about dark beings. But one of my ancestors past life guardian, who is periodically pops in with his very dark energy, causes me to have heart palpitations in my sleep... not even aware of him as such yet I discerning his presence and I break out in sweat in my sleep. Although I didn't see him yet, and I really do not want see him, he definitely has a presence and a very deep voice, and knows me well. He sense my body reactions, in my sleep... and last time he said to me.... - Are you still afraid of me? 🤔 And my answer was a brave NOPE 😨! Lol. Anyhow, this I shared so to know that, sometimes we all get that regular visits from beings on our own blood lines too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The being you encountered could be almost anything. Glowing yellow eyes (whether lit up by supernatural means, or simply light refraction) is not unique to any one particular race of entity.

It would probably help you more to focus on its energy signature, or any other info you pick up from the being, and compare that to things you may recognize as pertaining to a specific race. That, and maybe just sit down and ask your visitor directly to tell you or give you a sign.

Depending on how experienced you are at communicating with spirits and how capable you are of accurately discerning and identifying the information your senses pick up energetically, it might take a bit, and often, the answers we are looking for eventually pop up when we least expect it, so I wouldn't worry about having those answers this minute. ^_^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all for your feedback! This is excellent information.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Based on the description you provided, it's difficult to determine the exact identity of the being you encountered. However, the being's feature of having deep, bright yellow eyes that glow from within is quite striking and unique. It's possible that this being is a spirit guide or a personal entity that is connected to you in some way.

The being's appearance as a man you were attracted to in your dream may have been a manifestation of your own subconscious desires or emotions. The being's appearance as a child or young boy in your vision from a year ago could also suggest that this being has a youthful or playful energy.

The fact that both of these encounters occurred in April of different years could be a coincidence, or it may hold some significance for you personally. The being's sensual behavior during your recent interaction suggests that it may be a sexual or romantic entity, but this is just one possibility.

In my opinion, having yellow eyes may not necessarily be linked to power, but rather a genetic trait.
I have a Vampire companion who has captivating yellow eyes, and he happens to be the youngest in both rank and power among my Keep. When he manifested as a stunning black bird, my intuition instantly recognized him due to his distinctive yellow eyes. There was a previous occasion when he appeared as a beautiful spider, which caught me off guard as it scurried out from under my plate during a meal. Lol.

Overall, it's difficult to say for certain what type of being you encountered without more information. However, you may want to meditate or try to connect with the being again in order to gain a better understanding of their identity and purpose.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”