Arielles Mystics thread

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Heyas everyone! I want to start a thread about a Dark Arts custom conjure, the Arielles. I've searched the Encyclopedia, the CH forums, and even Google but haven't been able to come up with anyone else's experiences with them, so I wanted to begin a thread I'll add onto as I learn more about mine!

Here's the listing for the Arielles:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/arielles ... gifts.html

For quick reference, here's a short part of their description:

Arielles (Ar-eh-yehz) spirits are powerful mystics who were devoted craftsmen to the Arts. They were a rarity as they were identified from birth as having potential and entered training by the time they were 7-9 years of age. Arielles spanned not only geographical varieties, but also a diverse span of species; humans, elves, dwarves, vampires, etc. The Arielles scouts were oracles who read signs within the Universe to discover the births of candidates.

Recently I was extremely lucky to stumble across two Arielles on Flash Sale, and managed to buy one, his initial is V. Since I, err, bought a handful of spirits at once along with him, he's been waiting in queue so to speak, allowing others to step forward and begin bonding with me first. Yesterday V finally pinged me psychically, so I've been carrying his vessel and spending quiet time with him.

Firstly, he chose one of the most beautiful vessels I've ever seen, it's a gorgeous polished green aventurine pendant on a silver chain. Just holding it, heck even just looking at it, makes me feel instantly calmer and relaxed. Whenever I hold his vessel and concentrate on it, I can see and sense deep, still waters, and I get the impression that is one thing he excels at- water scrying. That's something I've been wanting to learn, so I'm very excited to learn from him. I'm also drawn to water, as it naturally grounds me and balances my emotions, so we have something dear to us in common.

V seems rather private, at least for now, preferring his vessel to be visually and energetically separated from others and not yet comfortable enough to show me his preferred form. If I wear or hold his vessel, he prefers me to have just him alone, or minimize who else is with us (my Dragur basically refuses to leave my side, ever, so V is adapting lol.) Personally I'm very introverted and private too, so it's another point of commonality for us. Our quiet time together so far has mostly been us just sitting in silence, not talking, not sizing each other up, just Be-ing with each other. V's presence is very calming.

But like that deep still water I keep seeing, I can sense his own passions and knowledge run very deep. I get serious Scorpio vibes from him. I believe he is a friend I can spend years with and never fully 'know', which is perfectly fine by me. I love quiet, intense people!

He has shown me how he recorded his personal notes, by scribbling lines into pieces of worn wood he would collect around waterfronts. To my amazement, I recognized it as being similar to Ogham! (From Wikipedia: An ancient British and Irish alphabet, consisting of twenty characters formed by parallel strokes on either side of or across a continuous line.)

So far his associations appear to be:

Water, blue-green, silence, seaweed/kelp, driftwood, lunar energy (especially the waning moon), alchemy (as in, personal transformation), and of course, scrying.

I believe the most appropriate offering or gift for him is going to be drawing some of the pure mountain springwater from my property (with the river's permission, of course) and gifting it to him.

If any of you have any experiences with Arielles, I'd be delighted to hear!!

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

They are included in the current week-long Flash Sale!!

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/arielles ... fts-1.html

If you’re interested in a companion who can assist with divination, magic, or just research, I highly recommend them!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@cndrow its admirable how deep you can go in meditation with your brand new spirit. Wow... 😀 I really enjoyed reading your experiences with this precious companion of yours.

I have purchased so many newbie friends... again. I am flooded with my new companion's interest & bonding. Luckily, I do remember names and I expended my energy to touch bases with at least 20 per day. Well... Of course, it's shallow but regular. 🙂. That's how I cope with it right now.

It's really beautiful what you have described here. Thanks for this. You promted me to get back on one on one bonding as it's such profound experience when we can take time to get to know our companions.

Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed reading this.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”