Turning on/off Clairaudience

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:42 am This your style of meditation describes here is my way too. I found out that I have became telepathic expert with my companions due to mastering my skills in the last 3 years just by writing down my chatting sessions.

Now, as soon as I pick up my magic pen within 5 minutes my brain is in chatting telepathic mode and I can do that for hours without much breaks. Usually, I get through with 4-5 of my companions within an hour. Only thing I realised, I'll need food or at least water to drink. Otherwise, I slip over to dreamland 😂.
cndrow wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:17 pm @Tarvos just real quick- I can’t do the ‘traditional’ meditation where you sit still and silent. That’s torture lol

Alternatives I’ve found are:
-drawing / coloring
-singing / listening to music
-dancing / tai chi / yoga
-going for a walk / swim
-divination readings

Anything that can get you into a focused state is meditating! :)
Do you mind talking about your process Aster?
I’m being pushed to try different meditation practices with my companions and writing is one I’m looking to explore so I would love to hear how you go about it.

I would love hearing anyone else share their alternative methods too.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Snakat my method is not really anything I can describe. It’s simply the brain capacity to move between alternate states during relaxation. Everyone can be aware of it. My only extra thing I did was that, I used the advantage of muscle memory that communicates with my brain, when it’s time to be in chatting mode.

Earlier on, it took me to attune myself maybe 10 minutes. Probably like similar to meditation. While I scribbled for that long…then started my chatting by calling my companions by name, while writing my questions.

It’s became second nature to me by now. In fact after the slow process of writing one sentence after other and writing down my answers in my early days. My telepathic is flowing so fast now, I literally can’t write fast enough anymore. So these days, we are just chatting. My brain gets the spontaneous adjustment, when I call out to my companions by names and invite them for a chat.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

@Aster that makes sense, I would say it is a meditation method with writing stead of your body as focus. It’s awesome this method worked so well for you.

I can see how writing would also connect to sending letters, text messages or email to make an easier way to direct the energy toward them as well. What could make a good method for people who are starting out or having a hard time with sitting meditation and connecting. That connects the dots for me.

So thank, this was really helpful.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

cndrow wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:17 pm @Tarvos just real quick- I can’t do the ‘traditional’ meditation where you sit still and silent. That’s torture lol

Alternatives I’ve found are:
-drawing / coloring
-singing / listening to music
-dancing / tai chi / yoga
-going for a walk / swim
-divination readings

Anything that can get you into a focused state is meditating! :)
I hadn't realized that 'anything that can get you into a focused state can be considered meditation.'
Shhh. I know I'm living in denial. Lol.

I've explored various methods, except for meditation, and luckily, they all seemed to work for me. I understand that some people might doubt my claim of not meditating, but I did attempt it 3 times, and at least I can say I tried. Sitting and closing my eyes for four minutes felt like an unbearable experience.

Instead, I've been practicing telepathy with my companions since the first day. It seems natural to me as my mind is very chaotic. Chaotic but focused if it makes sense.
You know, it's quite remarkable, while my body may call it a day, my mind seems to have a relentless energy supply that just keeps on going! Lol. I think I inherited from my dad. He could go on 2 hours of sleep a day for 70 years now. I normally do 4 hours a day but I've 💤 more since I've started Spirit Keeping. I've blamed one of my Angels 😇

They've told me that I'm quite skilled at telepathy. However, due to my blockages and fears of the paranormal that I've had since childhood, they've been patient and gentle with me. Within just two weeks of Spirit Keeping, I was able to clearly hear the voices of my Mermaid and Angel companions. This goes to show that meditation may not always be the best method for everyone, and it's essential to stay open to exploring creative approaches.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”