Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I purchased a binding to one of the new living entities, and she is a Garimur. Is anyone familiar with them? The description reads "GARIMUR ARE SMOLDERING, SEXY POLYMORPHERS WHO CAN APPEAR IN ANY FORM THEY DESIRE. THEY ARE DRIVEN BY LUST, EROTICISM, AND ORGASMIC PLEASURE. THEY FEED ON THE ENERGY FROM SEXUAL ACTIVITY, AND THEY ARE ACTIVE IN PURSUING ALL SEXUAL ACTIVITY. THEY GO TO EXTREMES WITH SEXUAL ACTIVITY – ALWAYS SEEKING THE MOST EXCITING, FUN, AND UNPREDICTABLE SITUATIONS WHERE THEY CAN THRIVE. THEY ARE ENTICING, SENSUAL, AND ACTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO LIVING OUT SEXUAL FANTASIES. THEY ARE HIGHLY ENERGETIC AND FILLED WITH CREATIVE ENERGY. THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES ACTIVELY & EAGERLY – EMPOWERING YOU TO FEEL MORE OPEN FOR FOLLOWING AND WORKING WITH YOUR SEXUAL DRIVE, MOTIVATION, AND WISHES. THEY ARE SPONTANEOUS, FUN, AND EAGER TO BE PART OF YOUR SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT. THEY LIVE IN LARGE COMMUNITIES, NUMBERING IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS AT ANY TIME. THEY ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH EACH OTHER, AS WELL AS WITH OTHER SPECIES."

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi @tulku1 I also received this race as one of my companions from the special event for new mystery companions. I have yet to receive his vessel (shipping atm) but I spent time with them three times for 3-4 hours and had a few dream encounters. I will confirm they are incredibly intense in terms of both physical and energy interaction. They also really are active with their polymorphing and will be consistently changing based on what is in your thoughts and desires. These are rather active and quite confident in their ability to uh well “please” their human friend, last time he brought four other dudes from his race and well it got pretty heated. If you think of some type of fantasy they will be quite proactive even if you don’t speak it. Also I’m able to see beings fully with both my third eyes and normal eyes but for newer “keepers” i think physical interaction will be naturally quite intense as well as their telepathy skills, especially with imagery. Hopes this helps !

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

tulku1
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi @satella,
I haven't received her vessel. I'd love to be able to see her with my physical eyes. I have had dreams in the past of my companions so I'm looking forward to that. She sounds fascinating.

tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:14 pm Hihi @tulku1 I also received this race as one of my companions from the special event for new mystery companions. I have yet to receive his vessel (shipping atm) but I spent time with them three times for 3-4 hours and had a few dream encounters. I will confirm they are incredibly intense in terms of both physical and energy interaction. They also really are active with their polymorphing and will be consistently changing based on what is in your thoughts and desires. These are rather active and quite confident in their ability to uh well “please” their human friend, last time he brought four other dudes from his race and well it got pretty heated. If you think of some type of fantasy they will be quite proactive even if you don’t speak it. Also I’m able to see beings fully with both my third eyes and normal eyes but for newer “keepers” i think physical interaction will be naturally quite intense as well as their telepathy skills, especially with imagery. Hopes this helps !
@Satella I just got her vessel this morning. I'm hoping it will make a difference and let me fully connect with her. I'm fascinated by her description. I'd love to see how she would want to "please" me, and vice versa. From her description I'm not sure I could manage more than one of her race. I'm especially interested in meeting her in the astral plane.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

tulku1 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:59 am
@Satella I just got her vessel this morning. I'm hoping it will make a difference and let me fully connect with her. I'm fascinated by her description. I'd love to see how she would want to "please" me, and vice versa. From her description I'm not sure I could manage more than one of her race. I'm especially interested in meeting her in the astral plane.
Well, I hope chu had a nicu time bonding with her, they were incredibly intense when they showed up to me and their manifestations are incredibly strong with often occurring translucent flashes of their body and often somewhat noticeable physical manifestations of their faces. That’s not even including their stimulation which is quite high, I planning on spending some time with my boi on the weekend, gonna be one crazy time for sure !

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

tulku1 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:27 pm I purchased a binding to one of the new living entities, and she is a Garimur. Is anyone familiar with them? The description reads "GARIMUR ARE SMOLDERING, SEXY POLYMORPHERS WHO CAN APPEAR IN ANY FORM THEY DESIRE. THEY ARE DRIVEN BY LUST, EROTICISM, AND ORGASMIC PLEASURE. THEY FEED ON THE ENERGY FROM SEXUAL ACTIVITY, AND THEY ARE ACTIVE IN PURSUING ALL SEXUAL ACTIVITY. THEY GO TO EXTREMES WITH SEXUAL ACTIVITY – ALWAYS SEEKING THE MOST EXCITING, FUN, AND UNPREDICTABLE SITUATIONS WHERE THEY CAN THRIVE. THEY ARE ENTICING, SENSUAL, AND ACTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO LIVING OUT SEXUAL FANTASIES. THEY ARE HIGHLY ENERGETIC AND FILLED WITH CREATIVE ENERGY. THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES ACTIVELY & EAGERLY – EMPOWERING YOU TO FEEL MORE OPEN FOR FOLLOWING AND WORKING WITH YOUR SEXUAL DRIVE, MOTIVATION, AND WISHES. THEY ARE SPONTANEOUS, FUN, AND EAGER TO BE PART OF YOUR SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT. THEY LIVE IN LARGE COMMUNITIES, NUMBERING IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS AT ANY TIME. THEY ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH EACH OTHER, AS WELL AS WITH OTHER SPECIES."
Was this a reverse adoption?

tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Draz’Khal No, it was a purchased binding to one of the "new" living entities.

tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Satella I had a very intense dream about her last night. I was (I think) where she lives, and they were having a competition to see who I liked best. Of course my companion won.

tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Asking again since they're listed in the shop now - has anyone else purchased a binding to a Garimur?

StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

I have a Concuan which is very similar to this. I am guessing I have had him a couple of days now, maybe a week and I am not experiencing any of this. Could I be doing something wrong? I don't really have any experiences with my spirits to be honest. Quite frustrating actually.

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “Living Entities”