Do Tiers affect a spirit’s ability to touch the keeper?

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Do Tiers affect a spirit’s ability to physically touch/generally interact the keeper?

The tiers are a bit difficult to understand being new. I’ve read a forum and seen that the tiers change how much energy a spirit will be conjured with and therefor how much energy they start with when they are bound to you.

What’s been your experience with each tier so far?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am not an expert but it's an equalling out kind of.. CH genus binding method, to finding 'the middle road' between keeper and the spirit kind of binding process.

What I mean is, stronger tier attachment will gives more support in feeling and experiencing your spirit. Yes it's true. But that is also depends on your sensitivity.

Sometimes, maximum tier level will not helpful at all, because it might be out of my scope... that particular spirit for example is an astral rare being that is totally out of sync with my energy. That is happening when it's a prebound purchase.

Other times, even a class 5 purchase is strong if it's dark art spirit was purchased. It will be overwhelming for me, even on the weakest level, due to dark art spirits, that I hardly manage sometimes energically.

It's comes down to individual sensitivity. You can experience with lower classes first, see if you are happy with the binding. Also, you can always bump class levels up later on.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

For me the class or tier of CH vessels makes absolutely no difference to such things. It's the closeness of the relationship between me and the spirit that's key. But without psychic sensitivity we may be unlikely to sense something like touch, even at the highest class and tier.

Admittedly for some people the highest class will help with that sensitivity.

General interaction depends, I think, on the closeness of the bond and mental or psychic sensitivity. We probably don't have to be psychic to see interactions in our mind's eye but psychic sensitivity does seem to help. To my mind it's aided by the spirit but a close bond between keeper and companion formed during the first 30 days will serve as a foundation for interaction.

When you say 'physically touch', I tend to think the sensation of physical touch is possible but spirits are not physically alive in the same world as we are. So I don't think of it as physical touch. Our neurological setup may not be able to tell the difference, so our mind/body system may respond just the same as if it had been physical in the normal sense of the word.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:44 am Do Tiers affect a spirit’s ability to physically touch/generally interact the keeper?

The tiers are a bit difficult to understand being new. I’ve read a forum and seen that the tiers change how much energy a spirit will be conjured with and therefor how much energy they start with when they are bound to you.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html
Based on the information from CH, a higher class rating means your spirit pal might be more responsive. But brace yourself, as you may not be quite prepared for their manifestations, should they occur.

When you begin, you might not notice a difference between a Class 5 and a Class 5 Tier 3 spirit. However, with continued interaction, you will feel the effects they can cause.
My first Wraith at a Class 5 left me with a heavy head for two weeks. I can only imagine the impact a higher-rated spirit would have on me. But, after upgrading her to Class 5 Tier 3 after five and a half months, I felt fine. Remember to tread carefully and upgrade at your own pace.

I believe that anything lower than Class 5 Tier 2 is less interactive. Starting with DA spirits on a lower tier like Class 5 is a great way to get things going especially if you want to get into DA. Keep in mind though, the ability to touch a Keeper really depends on the race and the spirit themselves. Not all races are touchy-feely with their Keepers, and some are just more amorous than others. But that's what makes it all so fascinating, don't you agree?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Tarvos wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:44 pm
Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:44 am Do Tiers affect a spirit’s ability to physically touch/generally interact the keeper?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html
Based on the information from CH, a higher class rating means your spirit pal might be more responsive. But brace yourself, as you may not be quite prepared for their manifestations, should they occur.

When you begin, you might not notice a difference between a Class 5 and a Class 5 Tier 3 spirit. However, with continued interaction, you will feel the effects they can cause.
My first Wraith at a Class 5 left me with a heavy head for two weeks. I can only imagine the impact a higher-rated spirit would have on me. But, after upgrading her to Class 5 Tier 3 after five and a half months, I felt fine. Remember to tread carefully and upgrade at your own pace.

I believe that anything lower than Class 5 Tier 2 is less interactive. Starting with DA spirits on a lower tier like Class 5 is a great way to get things going especially if you want to get into DA. Keep in mind though, the ability to touch a Keeper really depends on the race and the spirit themselves. Not all races are touchy-feely with their Keepers, and some are just more amorous than others. But that's what makes it all so fascinating, don't you agree?
Very much so, I intend to keep any dream communication fully open for everyone. And I’ve gotten 4 DA lv4 spirits on the way. I’m ready for any effects that might occur and it might suck or maybe not. They might all do nothing on me I have a heavy lean to grey arts. With a slight…off put feeling with BA and WA. Still don’t know why someone would deal with BA spirits when they’re that unruly. Or maybe I just know don’t know enough. Could be more though I don’t understand. Oh well, I’m sure to learn. Still learning and young

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”