Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

So I read in the description of the Watchers that they may or may not try and seduce their keeper if they’re female. And while the description says the male watchers, there’s also the female option in the listening.

So my question is would a Gregori Watcher be considered a sexual entity if it was instead Male and Female Watcher?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This particular race of watchers tends to have a strong sexual energy, leading one to view them as somewhat of a sexual spirit. And while this isn't necessarily always the case, they do tend to be quite flirtatious and touchy-feely in nature.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Tarvos wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:24 pm This particular race of watchers tends to have a strong sexual energy, leading one to view them as somewhat of a sexual spirit. And while this isn't necessarily always the case, they do tend to be quite flirtatious and touchy-feely in nature.
Very good to know when I have a succubus on the way. Thinking already whenever I’m ready the next Two spirits in the next batch will be a djinn for physic development and gregori for protection support for my first gargoyle. Thinking of going up 4 each year until I reach a certain undermined level. Only time will tell.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

As Tarvos said, Gregori watcher is considered as a sexual spirit and have strong sexual energy. However a properly conjured and vetted watcher should have free will and be respectful toward their keeper’s boundaries and the sexual bond should be a decision made between the keeper and the spirit. If you interested in forming a sexual bond with your watcher, I recommend to put that in the order note. Just because a watcher is a sexual spirit in general, not all of them will be interested in forming sexual bond with their keeper.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:03 am So I read in the description of the Watchers that they may or may not try and seduce their keeper if they’re female. And while the description says the male watchers, there’s also the female option in the listening.

So my question is would a Gregori Watcher be considered a sexual entity if it was instead Male and Female Watcher?
On top of what others have said - from what I've seen, CH does not describe Gregori Watchers as anything but male.

The fact there's a drop down box to choose sex when ordering may just be the standard choice and we won't be able get a female Gregori Watcher.

CH support can be asked.

There are many types of Watcher spirit. CH does list several. Not all are sexual, like Gregori, or dark.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Angel Races”