Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@ASTER - that's a good orb. Thanks for the bump mention of it. I have it and had forgotten about the settings for affecting bindings' length (eg over lives /or bloodline).
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I am still learning about bindings myself, I know different conjurers do things differently & how it can be done, it makes me want to learn more about it!
I know my companions explained it some to me & I find it amazing how each binding is unique too!
:3
shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I'm actually kind of curious and pardon for my ignorance. All of my spirits are from CH and I'm kind of concerned on what would happen to them after I passed away. Will they remain in their own vessel in which they were bind to or will they be free by themselves..?
Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

shunrick wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:34 am I'm actually kind of curious and pardon for my ignorance. All of my spirits are from CH and I'm kind of concerned on what would happen to them after I passed away. Will they remain in their own vessel in which they were bind to or will they be free by themselves..?
Most bindings, assuming they were done by reputable sellers, only lasted for the keeper’s life time. Once the keeper passed away, the spirit’s connection to the keeper is gone. Remember that a binding is not a “jail” or something that make the spirit stuck in a place. A binding is more similar to a GPS coordinate so that the spirit can locate us in this earthen realm. They are not forced to stay and aren’t stuck in the vessel.
shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:10 am
shunrick wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:34 am I'm actually kind of curious and pardon for my ignorance. All of my spirits are from CH and I'm kind of concerned on what would happen to them after I passed away. Will they remain in their own vessel in which they were bind to or will they be free by themselves..?
Most bindings, assuming they were done by reputable sellers, only lasted for the keeper’s life time. Once the keeper passed away, the spirit’s connection to the keeper is gone. Remember that a binding is not a “jail” or something that make the spirit stuck in a place. A binding is more similar to a GPS coordinate so that the spirit can locate us in this earthen realm. They are not forced to stay and aren’t stuck in the vessel.
Thanks for clarification.
Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.

Return to “General Questions”