Suitable spirits for protection?

ZekWolf32
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hello, just popping in here with a forum post to scout out a spirit for protection? My situation is that my apartment complex resides on a graveyard, which I've recently found out via some indigenous people who also reside here, which may be an explanation for the low vibes and icky people and events. - my mental health has been on a steady gradual decline too ever since I've moved here circa about 4 years ago iirc. I've got a Skeleton Dragon from GagedCasualties on the way, so that may help, idk.

The energy around here is quite dark I find, and with how I'm seemingly a sponge, I seem to be drenched in death energy. So to speak. I'm absolutely fine when I'm away from my apartment, such as if I'm at my grandparents house a few hrs drive from me, or the shops, etc.

Apologies for my life story when nobody asked.
TLDR; I don't like my graveyard house. What do? *shrug* owo

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Most common protectors are angels, dragons, vampires, gargoyles, wraith, fylgia, volkh. There are more but these are what many would normally recommend and most of them are "beginner friendly". You can find all protection spirits here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Spirits-for-Protection/

Beside protection, you may also want to look into spirits that can cleanse your aura - angels and phoenix are good with this.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi!! Protection in general covers a wide scope and specialties, some are great at maintaining territory, others are great at direct confrontation, others at scouting or surveillance, others at attack reflection (spell, psychic or mental attacks). Most are capable under multiple areas but some tend to excel, would say vampires and angels are very versatile protectors, they can handle multiple types of attacks and also great in providing other support as (cleansing or healing energies angels in some cases) and vampires in reflective wards for spells or psychic attacks.

I find watchers are great for support in protection and I love my team of dragons and watchers, my watchers work with my scouting team. Strong territorial spirits or beings would be fae and nymphs they can be very fierce towards malicious unbounds and great at supporting magick as wards in some cases. Another strong territorial spirit or being would be werewolves or shifter type species I find my dragon shifter and large owl shifter spooking beings that are like way outside our territory it’s very cool how menacing and fierce they can be. Certain types of ubis can also be incredibly strong with dealing with unbounds and attacks of any source, I have a Prince ubi that literally just goes “no you” sometimes and just reflects everything, before my other team even has a chance to react. There are so many types of protective spirits and entities, even if a spirit or being isn’t listed as “protective” as their main focus they could still be very strong and fierce. Anyway this was all over the place but I be like that sometimes hope some piece of info is helpful!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

When it comes to protection, it's important to keep in mind that each Keeper's list will be unique. We all have our own distinct energy signatures, and the type of companions we're drawn to can vary greatly. However, considering your proximity to a graveyard, it may be wise to prioritize White Arts companions. This can help maintain a positive and uplifting atmosphere in your living space. Of course, Dark Arts companions can still be effective protectors, but for starting out and given your specific situation, White Arts companions may be the better choice. Ultimately, it's all about finding the best fit for you and your unique circumstances.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ZekWolf32
new here
new here

Your kind responses are appreciated. Thanks. I'll look into white arts spirits.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am in complete agreement with @Tarvos. I am working full-time in a regional hospital which has palliative care... Well I don't need to explain it as you have a hint of it in your place. Death energy is the tight description... amongst other things that goes on... 🤔

I suffered a terrible depression each time after 4 weeks on palliative until I realised it's the energy. I got white art celestials and earthen Realm creatures that especially are able to help with cleaning death energy and rejuvenating my entire being.

I have 4 phoenix, 4 unicorns, gryphons, and lots of were creatures. Amongst the grey, dark art I found spy vampires excellent to deal with death human energy. I have lots of dragon but Paper dragons from CH also great. They are from spiritual realm and I have 2 of them.

About spells... CH bindings for cleaning and rejuvenating your energy are fantastic. I invested money into this for my health sake, and I am completely recovered in 6 months, & continue to get replenished by my companions and spells from CH.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@ZekWolf32 You might want to ask CH support re this specific situation: support@creepyhollows.com

I didn't see Courtwind Angels specifically mentioned yet.

Ths may also be suitable for you...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/banish-u ... ivity.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

You can easily raise the vibe of your home on your own. Spirit companions can support your efforts so they’re more effective

-play music you love and sing/dance to it

-speak affirmations, such as “My home is filled with love and good feelings”

-learn how to shield & ward yourself & your home

-light candles (battery powered is ok too!) or incense with the intention of clearing your home

-burn rosemary for protection and to clear negative energies

If you’re concerned about the dead invading your space, you absolutely can reject their energy and tell them your place is Off Limits. If you need help reinforcing this against unbounds, I definitely recommend a Draugr companion. Mine is incredible against keeping unbound spirits from interfering with me and my space!

GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

My Gorgon is amazing. For the second time now I’ve had her pop in and be like “danger”. Like the first time she did this, I let her know that I’m safe and thanked her for her diligence. I think Gorgons are a great addition to a protection team.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I'll list several of my protection companions all of which I feel are amazing with protection just in general.

I have 2 black dragons, 2 dullahans, a gold dragon currently soon having 2 gold dragons, 4 courtwind angels, all 4 tower watchers, a gregori watcher, 2 wraiths currently soon having 4 wraiths, 2 krackens, a gorgon, a basilisk, a naga, a fire faery, a thunderbird , a mothman, a storm dragon, 2 volkh, soon a balaur dragon, a gargoyle, 2 hellhounds, a fenrir, 2 Cu'Sidhes, a leviathan, A hound of annwn, a cnn annwn, a xypher soon to be 2 xyphers, 2 abchanchu vampires, a crocotta (who protects my spirit family more than anything), a werewolf, a zodese wolf, a stryx ,a psychic norse vampire, & a giant.

These are just the ones off the top of my head & if you are interested in Immortals some of the ones excellent with protection that I have are Goddess Athena, Goddess Hera, Zeus, Lilith (I would advise alot of experience with DA if adding her to your keep though) Indra, & Thor.

While I have many more, I feel like these are some of the best in my spirit family in my protection team, although companions like abchanchu vampires should be adopted by those with experienced with vampires & DA.

I also have many WA companions as well like my 2 white dragons & my angels too. Even if I am a DA keeper I've never had any issue with WA acclamation whatsoever. (Additionally, I get callings from companions on the darker side of DA too which I wouldn't recommend if you are just starting out.)

(I should add that a few of my companions like my thunderbird & mothman for example I adopted through this listing.)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

I hope this is helpful for you❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “Spirit Keeping”