Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

The other night, I practiced some energy work before falling asleep to help with dream recall, and then drifted off to sleep.

While asleep, I had this distinct experience of feeling something like a warm energetic blanket and the felt sense of being visited by beings. It felt like many beings I will meet and become friends with. Felt very comforting and at peace. The strange thing to me is, when I woke up, “Psy Vampire” was very pronounced in my mind.

Up to recently, I hadn’t even considered a Psy vampire at all, even though I read about them in the encyclopedia and on the board. Now it feels like I really want to, or should, place an order for one.

Could this be a calling?

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I've had spirits visit me in my dreams after which I felt a strong pull to have them in my life. I would say yes this seems like a calling.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

MysticTranscendence wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:53 pm The other night, I practiced some energy work before falling asleep to help with dream recall, and then drifted off to sleep.

While asleep, I had this distinct experience of feeling something like a warm energetic blanket and the felt sense of being visited by beings. It felt like many beings I will meet and become friends with. Felt very comforting and at peace.
What a wonderful experience. It sounds like the start of many beautiful friendships. <3 Thank you for sharing!
MysticTranscendence wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:53 pm The strange thing to me is, when I woke up, “Psy Vampire” was very pronounced in my mind.
Up to recently, I hadn’t even considered a Psy vampire at all, even though I read about them in the encyclopedia and on the board. Now it feels like I really want to, or should, place an order for one.
MysticTranscendence wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:53 pm Could this be a calling?
Well, I wouldn't discount it. It very well could that a Psy Vampire is calling to you, especially given that you said that "Now it feels like I really want to, or should, place an order for one." Maybe a custom conjuration for a Psy Vampire will help, so that the Psy Vampire who is calling to you, and wants to become your spirit companion, will come through? As someone who has received this advice a lot through the years; I would say 'trust yourself'. Trust your intuition (or your gut feeling, if you like). I know, it is easier said than done. Let me tell you something similar that happen to me not to long ago: So, I was browsing the Creepy Hollows Store, and then thought about one of their listings, titled "Bonding Service For Spirit Companion". Link: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bonding- ... anion.html

When I clicked on the listing and started reading, a name of one of my bound, human spirit companions popped up in my mind - it was like they were telling me that they wanted one performed to strengthen the bond between the two of us. I paused, wondering if it indeed was a nudge to get one. I started to second-guess myself, telling myself that the human spirit companion, whose name popped up in my mind, might not be interested in having a bonding service done. I read the listing's description a few times, and the name of the human spirit would pop back into my mind, every single time. After that, I took it as a sign that it was meant to be, and placed an order for a bonding service to be done.

Over the years, I have experienced (but I am by no means an expert on this, however, I am merely sharing about my experiences. Please feel free to take away from this what you feel resonates with you, and leave the rest that don't) that callings can come in my different ways; it can feel like a strong sensation of calling inside (in the hear chakra) or a pull to a listing; sometimes when you look at a listing and think you might feel a calling, but you aren't sure, and then leave a listing and you think about the listing afterwards; or having the feeling that a companion (or ancestor) might want to join your spirit family.

Those are the types of callings that I have experienced over the years, and like said earlier, learning to trust oneself and one's intuition, is easier said than done (sometimes). It can be easy to second-guess oneself; been there, done that. But it gets easier with time, and over time I am sure that you will be able to tell and recognize when (and in what ways) that new spirit companions are calling to you. <3

I hope this helps! <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MysticTranscendence wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:53 pm [...]Up to recently, I hadn’t even considered a Psy vampire at all, even though I read about them in the encyclopedia and on the board. Now it feels like I really want to, or should, place an order for one.

Could this be a calling?
You could perhaps consider this CH Shop item. If you decide to get it, you could also mention the experience you had in the order's customer notes.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Personally yes, I would consider this a calling if I felt a strong urge or magnetic pull out of the blue

We aren’t necessarily meant to answer every call, but that’s up to the individual of course

I’ve had many of my now-companions come to me during semi-lucid dreams. The dreams (and the magnetic pull I felt afterwards) were the signals to consider bringing them into my spirit family permanently <3

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MysticTranscendence wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:53 pm The other night, I practiced some energy work before falling asleep to help with dream recall, and then drifted off to sleep.

While asleep, I had this distinct experience of feeling something like a warm energetic blanket and the felt sense of being visited by beings. It felt like many beings I will meet and become friends with. Felt very comforting and at peace. The strange thing to me is, when I woke up, “Psy Vampire” was very pronounced in my mind.

Could this be a calling?
Ah, that is indeed a powerful calling. Sometimes, you just have to let your instincts guide you.
I must say, Psy Vampire is quite adept when it comes to matters of energy work. They truly have a knack for it.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for your insights! It’s been pretty exciting because the idea of looking into a Psy Vampire now has really stuck with me since my original post. Your responses have really inspired me to really look into it.

@Szyvágr, thank you for sharing your experiences! They’ve really helped me understand how to notice the feeling of being “called”. That dream I had really stands out to me, I’ve also noticed myself openly planning on which spirits I feel called to connecting with now. Before that dream, I was content with 1, but now I find myself with a list of about 20 different spirits I feel a pull towards!

I also appreciate the link you shared for the bonding service in your example. I followed the link and read some of the reviews and one review was about someone who used the service and found it really helped deepen the bond between them and their incubus. Almost immediately after reading that, I felt my Succubus “E” jolt me with a positive emotion, as if saying “Hey! I like that!” Your example of the calling you felt, led to a kind of calling for me too! I’ve just started my spirit keeping journey with E about a week ago, and it’s experiences like this that really stick with me and I find very heartwarming.

@Lewk, Wow, thanks for the link Lewk! I always appreciate your insights. I’ve made an order with CH for that service, and included my dream experience in the notes. I made it to be kind of exploratory for now, and then I’m thinking I’ll have them bound later if it feels right. I’m looking forward to what happens!

@Tarvos, Your response is quite a synchronicity! I’m heavily exploring and tweaking my energy work practices right now. Haha, now I feel even more of a pull to them!

- Gautama Buddha
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MysticTranscendence wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:42 pm Thanks for your insights! It’s been pretty exciting because the idea of looking into a Psy Vampire now has really stuck with me since my original post. Your responses have really inspired me to really look into it.
I have not experienced a calling like that myself, but I think that it is great that other CH forum members, who have experienced similar callings, have written in this very thread, and shared about their own experience(s).
MysticTranscendence wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:42 pm @Szyvágr, thank you for sharing your experiences! They’ve really helped me understand how to notice the feeling of being “called”. That dream I had really stands out to me, I’ve also noticed myself openly planning on which spirits I feel called to connecting with now. Before that dream, I was content with 1, but now I find myself with a list of about 20 different spirits I feel a pull towards!

I also appreciate the link you shared for the bonding service in your example. I followed the link and read some of the reviews and one review was about someone who used the service and found it really helped deepen the bond between them and their incubus. Almost immediately after reading that, I felt my Succubus “E” jolt me with a positive emotion, as if saying “Hey! I like that!” Your example of the calling you felt, led to a kind of calling for me too! I’ve just started my spirit keeping journey with E about a week ago, and it’s experiences like this that really stick with me and I find very heartwarming.
You're welcome, and I am glad to hear that you feel that my own experiences have been helpful in understanding the feeling of being "called". I found that some callings can be quite strong, leaving no room for doubt that it is a calling LOL. While with some callings I might ask myself if it's indeed a calling. But in the end, I think that if it's only ourselves that will be able to tell if it is really a spirit calling to us, or not. And that is where the part of trusting ourselves and/or our intuition come(s) in.

It seems like the bonding service has helped to bring spirit companions and their respective spirit keepers closer to one another, and I am happy to read all of the positive reviews of how the bonding service has helped spirit keepers and their spirit companions.

It's always get to read about others' experiences with their spirits, and how they communicate with their keepers; sharing their thoughts and/or opinions (like in your own example that you just shared). Yeah, I get ya when you say that moments, like the one you just shared, really stick with you. I am sure that there will be more moments of that to come.

I love the bond that I have with my own spirit companions, and I love to communicate with them and hearing their thoughts and opinions on matters. I love to see how my relationship with my spirit companions grow. I love the special moments that we (my spirit companions and I) share. So you've got much to look forward to, I think. I wish you and your spirit companion "E" all the best, and Happy Spirit Keeping! O*O

@Lewk, Wow, thanks for the link Lewk! I always appreciate your insights. I’ve made an order with CH for that service, and included my dream experience in the notes. I made it to be kind of exploratory for now, and then I’m thinking I’ll have them bound later if it feels right. I’m looking forward to what happens!

@Tarvos, Your response is quite a synchronicity! I’m heavily exploring and tweaking my energy work practices right now. Haha, now I feel even more of a pull to them!
[/quote]

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks! I ended up getting the bonding service, and the difference in my connection to E is night and day now. It has been so much easier to connect with her, and I can constantly feel and connect to her energy now.

Also wanted to update this, because my unbounds reading was updated and completed! This is what came up:

3 = WHAT UNBOUNDS ARE AROUND YOU
- HYPERBOREAN, FEMALE
- GARDEN ELF, FEMALE
- BRONWYN ANGEL, MALE

I have to say, wow, this feels really on point! I’ve never heard of Hyperboreans before, but considering how hardcore I’ve been with my hermetic and spiritual practices, it makes a lot of sense. When I looked at the page for Hyperboreans and read the description, the pull, or sensation of magnetism to make the order was insanely strong. My master vessel stone just came in today, so as soon as I’ve transmuted it to my main master vessel, I’ll definitely be getting bindings for her.

The Garden Elf makes sense, as I’ve been meditating out in nature a lot more and I did try my hand at gardening with a friend recently, haha.

I was extremely surprised by the Bronwyn Angel though. When I first found CH, and looked through their spirits, I inexplicably felt intensely drawn to the Bronwyn Angel listing immediately. It was the first spirit I put on my wish list, and I’ve been keeping it in the back of my mind ever since. What a surprise to find that there’s one around me already! I’ll definitely be getting him bound as well. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first purchased this reading, but now I’m incredibly happy I did!

- Gautama Buddha
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MysticTranscendence wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:21 pm Thanks! I ended up getting the bonding service, and the difference in my connection to E is night and day now. It has been so much easier to connect with her, and I can constantly feel and connect to her energy now.

Glad to hear it! :) I have purchased two more bonding services, which all have been performed some time back. With one of my bound, human spirit companions (not the one I mentioned earlier, but a different one) I have noticed a difference after the bonding service. The reason I got the bonding service is that I wanted to deepen my bond to my human spirit companion. A couple of days back, I felt the presence of my human, spirit companion, and let me tell ya it was a very strong presence - standing in front of me. I am very grateful to have been able to feel his presence. So, I am very glad that I purchased a bonding service for my spirit companion and me.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”