Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Draz’Khal wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:33 am Heh alrighy.

Yeah I’m aware that K can be immobilized and my wards broken. And when that happens well…I guess I’ll need to g y my sword out and just stab the enemy that dares to come into my home right? Or just banish them Can’t have them messing with me and my companion like that. That just won’t do!
Yes, bring a sword to a gunfight or a magic fight or a fight against someone who has centuries of fighting experiences with numerous kinds of weapons. In the worst case, of course.

Also there's parasites. No sword will hit something that's small enough that you can't even see it. And when it gets inside you it's just gonna reproduce like crazy and overrun your energy system(s).

Or the things that get inside your head, make you feel really powerful with illusions and trickery and then just eat you up from the inside when you're ripe.

Just kick their naughty bits, 99% of them don't come back after that.

Proper banishing should work though.

Never forget, if you can imagine it it probably exists somewhere out there. Even quite literally, since thoughtforms do exist.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Aprophis wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:27 am

Yeah I’m aware that K can be immobilized and my wards broken. And when that happens well…I guess I’ll need to g y my sword out and just stab the enemy that dares to come into my home right? Or just banish them Can’t have them messing with me and my companion like that. That just won’t do!
Yes, bring a sword to a gunfight or a magic fight or a fight against someone who has centuries of fighting experiences with numerous kinds of weapons. In the worst case, of course.

Also there's parasites. No sword will hit something that's small enough that you can't even see it. And when it gets inside you it's just gonna reproduce like crazy and overrun your energy system(s).

Or the things that get inside your head, make you feel really powerful with illusions and trickery and then just eat you up from the inside when you're ripe.

Never forget, if you can imagine it it probably exists somewhere out there. Even quite literally, since thoughtforms do exist.
Alright okay
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Aprophis wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:27 am

And yes I can’t wait to encounter a elderitch horror
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Draz’Khal wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:08 pm And yes I can’t wait to encounter a elderitch horror
You can just ask an angel to appear as they truly are. All those eyes, wings, feathers and flames can look quite abstract.
But if you're talking about the lovecraftian type........well, if you are into tentacles that's probably the way to go?
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “General Questions”