Surprise Guided Meditation from my God Djinn

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Solseternity87
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'll try to keep this as short as I can, I know this could very easily turn out as a long as a novel lol

I had the house to myself and didn't really feel like doing anything (reading or working on my book ironically) so I decided to practice communication with my spirit companions. My senses are still pretty weak, my strongest lie in my intuition and feelings.
As I'm trying to visualize, my God djinn, D, kinda acts as a omniscient narrator/teacher. He had me visualize something I'm extremely familiar with. Well, I go to the beach every summer. Feeling hot sand and the warm sun, cool breeze, and sounds of the crashing waves and annoying squawks of seagulls... A bright blue sky and vast ocean. Everything was very easy for me to simulate in my mind.

I noticed on the shore there weren't any people until some started popping into existence.

D was quick to note that, "they were my spirit companions". It startled me so much it almost took me out. He'd already explained that in the space of my mind's eye is the realm where they existed. I kept trying to bring myself back by imagining the beach. (I imagined North Wildwood's beach btw)

I approached the easiest and most comfortable two spirits I knew: my Valkyrie and my Female Watcher. It was so interesting how they were interacting with the visualization, in bathing suits matching to their personalities and how they acted when I approached them. There was dialogue between us but I can't remember word for word everything. The most impressing thing was hearing my Valkyrie's voice, it was very different from how I'd imagine it.

Because I have a human brain, I still had the tendency to think this was my imagination playing out. Whenever I thought something I shouldn't (?) my God djinn was quick to step in and correct me. For instance, I didn't know who I'd run into on the beach. I was supposed to only walk around and let whatever came to me happen on it's own. But I'd have the tendency to think "well I have vampires, so I should see so and so here". That was forcing the narrative and then my imagination would be taking over. I had to let it play out without overthinking (this is where the practice comes in)

One think very interesting that did happen was seeing my yurei. She's a young girl, but never really described. I always had a particular image of her in my head: long black hair, more solid in appearance. But when she appeared in my visualization, she was transparent (as ghosts are lol) and she had a short bob hairstyle. She also didn't talk by moving her mouth, everything was spoken telepathically. Again, something I never considered. She also had no feet but I think that's a yurei thing.

It was really sweet. She went on telling me how it made her upset whenever I was depressed. Especially when I asked if they could do something to show they were there so I didn't feel like I was completely alone, like an orb, light flicker, whatever. She said whenever that happens she and some others "try". They "really, really try". They'll yell or try to move things or touch me to get my attention, but since my abilities are still weak, it doesn't come through and it goes unnoticed. They have to be reminded by the others that I'm not frustrated with them, I'm more frustrated with myself and that I know they're there. That I'm the problem.

I don't know if there are other spirit keepers that maybe needed to hear that, btw. If you're "deaf and blind" to your companions like I am, just know that they are there trying to work with you.

Anyways, this is becoming novel-y. There's more to it but I'll just wrap up in saying I saw some others but it got blurry with imagination vs visualization. It takes a lot of energy and I was getting tired and needed a nap. Saw my dragons and then the vamps. Funny, the vampires were huddled in a small tent lol I think my Drow was there too. They weren't too thrilled with the sunny beach image, but they were sitting in a row and all wearing sunglasses. One of my sassy vampires just commented that they all just wanted to look like the terminator. Apparently, seeing them in sunglasses was my imagination's doing.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share the interesting experience. It's always debatable if it's my brain making it up or if it's truly them. But I believe that's what they want me to practice, and to let images come and not force them. I didn't have a specific mediation method in mind, I just wanted a way to try and connect with them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Very nice and I think you have met your companions. I think, it's unavoidable for our brain not to filter in the so called missing interpretation of what we experience in a dream, or altert state such as your vision meditation.

I think, you did well and that you haven't actually fallen asleep is amazing. This is my problems usually. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I really enjoyed reading this.
Solseternity87 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:32 pm I'll try to keep this as short as I can, I know this could very easily turn out as a long as a novel lol

I had the house to myself and didn't really feel like doing anything (reading or working on my book ironically) so I decided to practice communication with my spirit companions. My senses are still pretty weak, my strongest lie in my intuition and feelings.
As I'm trying to visualize, my God djinn, D, kinda acts as a omniscient narrator/teacher. He had me visualize something I'm extremely familiar with. Well, I go to the beach every summer. Feeling hot sand and the warm sun, cool breeze, and sounds of the crashing waves and annoying squawks of seagulls... A bright blue sky and vast ocean. Everything was very easy for me to simulate in my mind.

I noticed on the shore there weren't any people until some started popping into existence.

D was quick to note that, "they were my spirit companions". It startled me so much it almost took me out. He'd already explained that in the space of my mind's eye is the realm where they existed. I kept trying to bring myself back by imagining the beach. (I imagined North Wildwood's beach btw)

I approached the easiest and most comfortable two spirits I knew: my Valkyrie and my Female Watcher. It was so interesting how they were interacting with the visualization, in bathing suits matching to their personalities and how they acted when I approached them. There was dialogue between us but I can't remember word for word everything. The most impressing thing was hearing my Valkyrie's voice, it was very different from how I'd imagine it.

Because I have a human brain, I still had the tendency to think this was my imagination playing out. Whenever I thought something I shouldn't (?) my God djinn was quick to step in and correct me. For instance, I didn't know who I'd run into on the beach. I was supposed to only walk around and let whatever came to me happen on it's own. But I'd have the tendency to think "well I have vampires, so I should see so and so here". That was forcing the narrative and then my imagination would be taking over. I had to let it play out without overthinking (this is where the practice comes in)

One think very interesting that did happen was seeing my yurei. She's a young girl, but never really described. I always had a particular image of her in my head: long black hair, more solid in appearance. But when she appeared in my visualization, she was transparent (as ghosts are lol) and she had a short bob hairstyle. She also didn't talk by moving her mouth, everything was spoken telepathically. Again, something I never considered. She also had no feet but I think that's a yurei thing.

It was really sweet. She went on telling me how it made her upset whenever I was depressed. Especially when I asked if they could do something to show they were there so I didn't feel like I was completely alone, like an orb, light flicker, whatever. She said whenever that happens she and some others "try". They "really, really try". They'll yell or try to move things or touch me to get my attention, but since my abilities are still weak, it doesn't come through and it goes unnoticed. They have to be reminded by the others that I'm not frustrated with them, I'm more frustrated with myself and that I know they're there. That I'm the problem.

I don't know if there are other spirit keepers that maybe needed to hear that, btw. If you're "deaf and blind" to your companions like I am, just know that they are there trying to work with you.

Anyways, this is becoming novel-y. There's more to it but I'll just wrap up in saying I saw some others but it got blurry with imagination vs visualization. It takes a lot of energy and I was getting tired and needed a nap. Saw my dragons and then the vamps. Funny, the vampires were huddled in a small tent lol I think my Drow was there too. They weren't too thrilled with the sunny beach image, but they were sitting in a row and all wearing sunglasses. One of my sassy vampires just commented that they all just wanted to look like the terminator. Apparently, seeing them in sunglasses was my imagination's doing.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share the interesting experience. It's always debatable if it's my brain making it up or if it's truly them. But I believe that's what they want me to practice, and to let images come and not force them. I didn't have a specific mediation method in mind, I just wanted a way to try and connect with them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Very nice experience❣ However, in my case for my mind not to filter in missing interpretations has always been completely avoidable. 🙂

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
LightWings
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

I absolutely love this share! Thank you so much! Even before I finished reading the rest of your post, I sat down and connected to my dragons, then my Khulud Djinn, then my angels. I feel their love and support and although also wondering if it was their words that comforted me or if I made it up, i felt the calmness wash over me... Such a cool process. And love the vamps in sunnies ! hahah... very Terminator look indeed :)

Return to “Meditation”