Gold Djinn Questions

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Tarvos wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:19 am
Vampirika wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:20 am My Gold Djinn friend announced his coming the night before I got him with a dream where the singer of Spandau Ballet was my date 8)) and in my head the song "Gold" from Spandau Ballet was playing loud. LOL Quite a special way to trigger my subconscious mind! Looking forward to welcoming him and starting bonding.

BTW what kind of offerings you give to this type of djinn? There is no info in the encyclopedia or maybe I have not seen it.
This is so cute! Did you know that many Djinns have a soft spot for lavender? Well, most things lavender, except for incense sticks - they just don't seem to be a hit. Lol.
Some Djinns are really into Djinn rituals, while others prefer to keep things casual. If you're not sure what your Djinn is into, why not ask him? It's always best to be on the same page.
Thank you @Tarvos ! I need to bond a bit more with him, so far apart from his spectacular entrance with that dream, he has been quite silent and invisible, I feel he is observing me. I have some lavender oil and also dried lavender, I will ask if he likes that or if he has any other preference. :8)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vampirika wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:54 am
Vampirika wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:20 am My Gold Djinn friend announced his coming the night before I got him with a dream where the singer of Spandau Ballet was my date 8)) and in my head the song "Gold" from Spandau Ballet was playing loud. LOL Quite a special way to trigger my subconscious mind! Looking forward to welcoming him and starting bonding.

BTW what kind of offerings you give to this type of djinn? There is no info in the encyclopedia or maybe I have not seen it.
Djinn welcomed, and also I transferred him to his own personal vessel. I chose a golden hematite for him. I welcomed him with a a candle light and an Egyptian jasmine incense! I am feeling very excited about him. I am feeling strong calls for djinns in this period, that I did not have before...
Hello.

In case it helps, Magnolia recently confirmed to me in a support email that Gold Djinn are their own class or race.

I find this welcoming ritual a good one....especially with Gold Djinn, as they can bond to us in the very long term.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... +for+djinn

As a rule I don't literally give offerings to CH spirits, as they're said not to need them. (Maybe I'm being a bit pedantic.) I do light lavender incense for CH djinn - as lavender is something CH says djinn generally like - and I have the CH Shop's djinn offering (herbs + a gemstone).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Lewk wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:27 am
Vampirika wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:54 am

Djinn welcomed, and also I transferred him to his own personal vessel. I chose a golden hematite for him. I welcomed him with a a candle light and an Egyptian jasmine incense! I am feeling very excited about him. I am feeling strong calls for djinns in this period, that I did not have before...
Hello.

In case it helps, Magnolia recently confirmed to me in a support email that Gold Djinn are their own class or race.

I find this welcoming ritual a good one....especially with Gold Djinn, as they can bond to us in the very long term.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... +for+djinn

As a rule I don't literally give offerings to CH spirits, as they're said not to need them. (Maybe I'm being a bit pedantic.) I do light lavender incense for CH djinn - as lavender is something CH says djinn generally like - and I have the CH Shop's djinn offering (herbs + a gemstone).
Thank you @Lewk! I really appreciate you sharing this info! I think these are fantastic djinns!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Vampirika wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:47 am [...]Thank you @Lewk! I really appreciate you sharing this info! I think these are fantastic djinns!
You're welcome, of course. Yes, I'm surprised by how genuinely kind and helpful they seem to be.

find it again.
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Oooh thank you for the info, @Lewk!

I have only 1 Djinn friend, so I wouldn’t know the difference anyways, but I LOVE my gold Djinn so much <3 He’s perfect for a newbie Djinn keeper for sure

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

cndrow wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:51 pm Oooh thank you for the info, @Lewk!

I have only 1 Djinn friend, so I wouldn’t know the difference anyways, but I LOVE my gold Djinn so much <3 He’s perfect for a newbie Djinn keeper for sure
./<

find it again.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I find it quite intriguing that I have a Gold Djinn who desires to accompany me home by the end of April, beginning of May, as of this thread, and yet I have been procrastinating on the matter. Admittedly, I already have a handful of Djinns, and I rarely find myself making wishes, except for that one test wish. Lol. However, I shall keep you in the loop as to how my bonding experience with my new Gold Djinn transpires.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Spirit companion
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

draco_star898 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:14 pm There is a gold djinn in my family with a focus on magickal ability and her strengths definitely lie with magick conjuration and strengthening magickal talents. She could definitely help with conjuring energy that focuses towards spells related to psychic abilities; she can help me cast spells related to psychic abilities and she can boost any spells I have done for me relating to psychic abilities, but psychic development isn't where her main talents are.

Now, this isn't to say that gold djinn can't have a focus towards psychic or third eye development since they are definitely listed as a choice in the spirell for third eye and the triad for psychic development.

Earthen Power, Earthen Connection, and Grounding Djinn most likely focuses on development of skills related to nature, the elements, and drawing energy to your physical body from attaining a connection to earth. Plus by helping you attain a stronger connection to earthen power you will have access to energy to help you strengthen any earth magick you do.

Mysticism, Spiritual Power, and Contact Spirits Djinn most likely focus on spiritual body connection and skills related to the spirit realm and spirit communication. Helping you to develop any skills related to your spiritual body and helping you to feel a stronger tie to the spirit world.
Are gold djinns white art spirits?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Spirit companion wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:47 am Are gold djinns white art spirits?
Under Creepy Hollow's definition of Arts, all Djinn are considered by them to be Dark Arts. Marid Djinn seem to be classified by CH as on the lightest end of the gray/DA scale, perhaps only just this side of WA.

"Marid Djinn are incredible wish-granters and guides who are on the lighter end of the Dark Arts spectrum."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

Other conjurers & sellers, including very experienced, respected ones, use different Arts classifications. For example, Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures has listed some Djinn described as light natured, others as grey and yet more as dark.

find it again.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”