Predictive dreams and visions

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

shieon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:37 pm Premonitions run on the maternal side of my family. So I often have lucid dreams constantly, pretty much an every week thing. Predictive dreams, or just seeing symbols or messages that correspond to my real world, sometimes it's obvious and I can connect the dots. I used to have premonition dreams of my ex-partner all the time, but that's when we were in a relationship, she is one of my soulmates. She would also have premonitions of me, but mine come strongly in dreams. I never experienced such a thing with anyone else at all, but those dreams often were negative lol. The feeling would be different than a nightmare, in the past the bad thing would actually happen.

I guess I just...know? I feel like at this point now that I'm 30 I don't spend time second guessing or hesitating about what I'm seeing and feeling. There is always a type of feeling. I get a type of feeling too when I forgot something, and left it somewhere. Sometimes for me it means I just cannot forget it...it elicits some kind of aloof or alarmed feeling in me.

I guess what I consider mundane as a dream is when there's a lack of synchronicity (to the waking world). If my body and mind aren't telling me, I often just brush it off.

Thanks for your insights shieon! You said "it elicits some kind of aloof or alarmed feeling in me". Yes, that is exactly what it does to me too. For some reason my predictive dreams are usually predicting negative events...so that is why I feel it is hard to understand, because I might be worried about something happening and if I see that in a dream, was that my worry or a prediction? That is the hard part. But definitely if I focus enough, I can discern when it is just fruit of my worries and when it could actually be a prediction.

It happened to me recently that I went to a place and realized afterwards that I actually saw that already in a dream I totally forgot about, which is quite interesting.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Angelik , I was thinking of that, perhaps I am doing that parallel life journey somehow. Although, I inherently have this type of character in me. Guess what...I even expecting a service that enlarge my spirit detection capacity, also protection and command to see within, around safely. My heart felt dream job would be is psychic detective...but unfortunately I am not advanced to the degree that I would trust my skills. Plus is humiliation to my core predicting something that is not there. Anyway, it's interesting because I do have spells that support dream, lucid forecast and change destiny in my dreams.

Cross my mind maybe a reoccurring past life dream but I give it a miss because I really do not believe past life on a subconscious level would not play on my mind for years randomly change scenarios and buildings and have a new crime to investigate each time when I get into this dream. Also, it's very very detailed. And I am awear my own spirit guide who actually tells me where to look. I feel and think in this dream like I live it myself. I thought maybe some sort of Astra projection or mediumship with a spirit around me who actually is a detective.

Angelik wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:50 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:22 am Here I come with mine to the party 🎉 😁
I am not a lucid type of dreamer. And I bearly if ever I get to remember a single dream.

But then, some nights I do have this reoccurring dream pattern... at least I do have that. ;) I am a crime investigator, working with 4 person in a team and I lead. Each times I am going through buildings... I have never seen or been before. I talk and guide the others and looking for the missing bodies and catching criminals.

Each dream has this pattern to it but gets a little different, places, people, building, day or night time investigations. It's vivid, real and I know and follow an invisible guide of mine that actually helps me with my investigations. (This much I have figured last time.)

In my last dream, it turned out, I have been very good at it, caching bad guys. The dreams always stays with me for few days. I have no ideal what is the meaning behind them or why I do have these prominent, alarming, often hair raising (dead body, blood) kind of lucid dreams.

I do observe people much more and trying to figure things that is not obvious, since I have these dreams reoccurring for over two years now. So tell me if you have a clue. Maybe I do have an investigatior spirit with me? 🤔 😁

ASTER, have you thought of a parallel life you are living as investigator? Or even a past life...this is what comes to my mind. Or maybe that recurring dream is something symbolizing events that are affecting your current life?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

ASTER wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:16 pm Hi @Angelik , I was thinking of that, perhaps I am doing that parallel life journey somehow. Although, I inherently have this type of character in me. Guess what...I even expecting a service that enlarge my spirit detection capacity, also protection and command to see within, around safely. My heart felt dream job would be is psychic detective...but unfortunately I am not advanced to the degree that I would trust my skills. Plus is humiliation to my core predicting something that is not there. Anyway, it's interesting because I do have spells that support dream, lucid forecast and change destiny in my dreams.

Cross my mind maybe a reoccurring past life dream but I give it a miss because I really do not believe past life on a subconscious level would not play on my mind for years randomly change scenarios and buildings and have a new crime to investigate each time when I get into this dream. Also, it's very very detailed. And I am awear my own spirit guide who actually tells me where to look. I feel and think in this dream like I live it myself. I thought maybe some sort of Astra projection or mediumship with a spirit around me who actually is a detective.

Angelik wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:50 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:22 am Here I come with mine to the party 🎉 😁
I am not a lucid type of dreamer. And I bearly if ever I get to remember a single dream.

But then, some nights I do have this reoccurring dream pattern... at least I do have that. ;) I am a crime investigator, working with 4 person in a team and I lead. Each times I am going through buildings... I have never seen or been before. I talk and guide the others and looking for the missing bodies and catching criminals.

Each dream has this pattern to it but gets a little different, places, people, building, day or night time investigations. It's vivid, real and I know and follow an invisible guide of mine that actually helps me with my investigations. (This much I have figured last time.)

In my last dream, it turned out, I have been very good at it, caching bad guys. The dreams always stays with me for few days. I have no ideal what is the meaning behind them or why I do have these prominent, alarming, often hair raising (dead body, blood) kind of lucid dreams.

I do observe people much more and trying to figure things that is not obvious, since I have these dreams reoccurring for over two years now. So tell me if you have a clue. Maybe I do have an investigatior spirit with me? 🤔 😁

ASTER, have you thought of a parallel life you are living as investigator? Or even a past life...this is what comes to my mind. Or maybe that recurring dream is something symbolizing events that are affecting your current life?
@ASTER that is intriguing! Just came to my mind that maybe you´re receiving a training from your guides to grow a part of your Self, the part that is involved with intuition and finding out things that usually cannot be found just with pure logic, and they do that via this kind of lucid dreams. Just my guess, as ultimately you are the only who can know what those dreams are. I love when that kind of recurring dreams happen and I can remember all the details, it is like having a parallel life!

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I think of it as just another step towards opening my clairs. I just express gratitude and ask for clarification.

0:) >:) ||.||
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

the issues i have with this.... i seem to get visions randomly and naturally all my life or memories but we will skip memories. even to this day predictions. i cant do it. i seem to have the issue of wtf is time. when i have visions they are usually timeless :( i cant attach any time to it. therefore i agree with last post saying and asking for clarification..... i usually don't i usually know what it connects to or its completely a random vision that i have no clue what it was about. visions of random people i dont know and events unexplained. probably sounds typical for a untrained mind.

over thinking is my worse enemy virgos analysis the world

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”