Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

What benefits from Kundalini meditation have you seen within yourself/noticed? Where did you initially get the practice from to start on that path?

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I started Kundalini by getting a Kundalini Reiki attunement. Personally I don’t feel much different from regular grounding meditation but that may be because I’m less sensitive than most and still have lots of blockages that need to be remove.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:42 pm What benefits from Kundalini meditation have you seen within yourself/noticed? Where did you initially get the practice from to start on that path?
There are resources/books out there that can answer that better than I can, if you're interested in it. And there's no guarantee you'll get the same benefits as others...plus there's no obligation to practice it.

If you decide to practice actual kundalini meditation/yoga, I suggest that you choose a good system and stick to its recommendations on how to do it correctly and safely. That will include advice on what remedies to use if you get adverse symptoms, which I gather are reasonably common.

Benefits? To me kundalini is a basic part of the human energy system.

I've noticed my kundalini in different ways for over 50 years. Chakras relate to the kundalini, the sushumna etc. In what I call the yogic approach, there are the ida & pingala, the nadi energy channels in the body and aura. It's an Eastern system that entered and influenced Western spiritualism & esotericism maybe 150 or so years ago....which is what the New Age developed from.

Taoism has its own way of working with the energy flow up the spine.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Loviatar
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was at a crash course for those flying out the cuckoos nest in DBT, which involved a lot of mindfulness. Some time after that a friend of mine opened up a bit how she works with chakras and it kind of combined to the practices I had before. I've also included some of "my own" methods of intensifying or amplifying certain types of session. Those with a more specific intention, especially when I still had that feeling of flow, and a disruption was easier to acknowledge. I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses Sauna and free, but intentional movement to bind together body and spirituality, especially when working from an angle of involving energy centers located in your physical body.

The most easiest thing that's "measurable" is controlling and withstanding pain. I have been able to cut down on pain medications tremendously and I owe a lot to it to this practice.

Involving work with chakras to mindfulness and meditation, which I had already tried to bring to everyday life and tasks as a more permanent state than a ritualistic practice, has allowed me to live and be in a fuller state, more whole. I have had a lot of set backs with it this and last year, but I recently (been working on it a few years and in the last hour found that someone worded it here perfectly) realized I have been unintentionally brought others essence in to my practice that have blocked me and confused me. I got frustrated and let those blockages be unresolved and keep me from practicing. I cut down on intentionally practicing from even hours daily to maybe half an hour weekly, if even that. And am actually excited to get to work on my own flow again, though I fear it's going to take some work to untangle my own blockages and deal with those I have gathered from elsewhere. I haven't gotten that deep to chakras and hope to be able to learn more and bring it to my practices.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I learn so much here. I know what Kundalini awakening is but Kundalini mediation? i never heard of it, maybe i should research it. i hate the word mindfulness its such counterdiction to what it really is...... its not even funny. I bet so many people take that seriously.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “MEDITATION/QUIET TIME”