Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I’m studying and practicing Franz Bardon’s works, and I’ve found him reference how strong passions repeated over time can form what he calls “larvae”. I think they’re also sometimes referred to as “schema”. From what I’ve understood, these are kind of like accidental self created thought forms that leech off of the passions that gave birth to them, bringing on compulsive behaviors that steer and influence you to keep going back to these passions.

I know in my personal life, I could be at the effect of these beings, and I’ve seen clients of mine wracked with compulsions sometimes too, and wonder if they’re not afflicted with something similar.

My curiosity and question is, are there spirits that can help with this? Is there a way to wipe these larvae out other than struggling to pay them no mind and starving them to death?

If there’s a spirit capable of releasing or eradicating these pests, can I equally send that spirit to one of my clients to help clear out their larvae as well?

Interested to hear anyones thoughts or experience on this.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MysticTranscendence wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:03 pm I’m studying and practicing Franz Bardon’s works, and I’ve found him reference how strong passions repeated over time can form what he calls “larvae”. I think they’re also sometimes referred to as “schema”. From what I’ve understood, these are kind of like accidental self created thought forms that leech off of the passions that gave birth to them, bringing on compulsive behaviors that steer and influence you to keep going back to these passions.

I know in my personal life, I could be at the effect of these beings, and I’ve seen clients of mine wracked with compulsions sometimes too, and wonder if they’re not afflicted with something similar.

My curiosity and question is, are there spirits that can help with this? Is there a way to wipe these larvae out other than struggling to pay them no mind and starving them to death?

If there’s a spirit capable of releasing or eradicating these pests, can I equally send that spirit to one of my clients to help clear out their larvae as well?

Hi.

I've studied & practised FB's IIH. I think I halted my studies somewhere in Step IV. I have all his books.

I've also read the Step that explains Larvae & Schema.

Yes, Larvae are formed out of our mental energy, which leeches off every time we re-stimulate a worry, or other mental/emotional distress thought. They get stronger (much as a leech gets fatter as it sucks its host's blood). FB said they almost seem to gain their own will, the stronger they get. Plus they can generate or trigger genuine paranormal side effects.

Finally, sensitive people are more prone to larvae and, ironically, so are magicians even if they know all about them.

The only solution is to develop the form of no-mind FB teaches in his book IIH. (I guess a similar state of no mind arrived at via another method will do the trick as well.) This is because as we gain control over our thoughts, it's like a magical form of CBT. We stop the feedback loop - we no longer stimulate the emotional trigger; the larvae becomes starved of mental energy and dissipates.

Our mental energy returns to us; we become more mentally alert/healthy. And we attain equanimity.

Schema are similar but it tends to be a paranoia, eg about another person. FB gave the example of meeting someone with dark, imposing eyebrows and menacing eyes, who we then worry may be a black magician. Our mental energy then creates a paranormal effect in which it seems like we really are magically attacked by the imagined magician - but in reality we're unknowingly attacking ourselves. We'll not believe it's unreal, because there'll be paranormal effects. Nowadays people may call this a projection.

But he said many people after death are amazed to find nobody was attacking them. It was all their own doing.

The solution to both larvae & schema is the magical method of thought control, leading to a type of 'no-mind', that he taught. Then our dissipated mental energy can return to us, which is beneficial.

As our mental energy is part of ourselves and the larva is in effect a distortion in our mental energy field, it is not an external thing that can be cut off or banished etc. The healthy, wise thing to do is to allow it to become un-distorted, via conscious monitoring of our own thought & emotional processes. (This why knowing ourselves via the magical mirror of the soul is an important first step in the book.)

tl/dr: Unfortunately there's no shortcut when dealing with larvae & schema. We need to learn to halt the negative cycle of emotional trigger and loss of mental energy, allowing our own mental energy to return to us. Otherwise, we'll only keep the cycle going whenever we return to the trigger worry/thought.

In that sense it's like a magical form of cognitive behavioural therapy. Its also like shadow work. People have sometimes asked here: can't I just cut my shadow off, so it's no longer a problem? The answer is we can't cut off and be rid of part of ourselves. We do need to put in the personal work.

I think what might help is aiding someone to find & sustain mental and emotional calm and peace. Or a state of 'no-mind'. That would allow both larvae & schema to dissipate and restore a healthy mental body. But an ability to treat it via a diy method (like FB's) would be a great asset imo.

[All of the above is as per Franz Bardon's theory and system.]

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MysticTranscendence wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:03 pm I’m studying and practicing Franz Bardon’s works, and I’ve found him reference how strong passions repeated over time can form what he calls “larvae”. I think they’re also sometimes referred to as “schema”. From what I’ve understood, these are kind of like accidental self created thought forms that leech off of the passions that gave birth to them, bringing on compulsive behaviors that steer and influence you to keep going back to these passions.

I always love Lewk's posts. Let me cut to the chase since Lewk has covered all the bases.
Yes, there are some benevolent spirits out there that can lend a hand. But before you get any bright ideas, please note that you cannot dispatch these spirits to assist just anyone. They were summoned to aid you, not to serve as a public utility. However, if you put in the effort to assist your clients with the task at hand, these spirits may just lend a hand in channeling the right kind of energy. The bottom line is, you've got to put in the work.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Amazing responses, this is incredibly helpful.

@Lewk, thanks for your in-depth response, it’s very thought provoking and extremely helpful! This is a fascinating topic for me.

For some background, in the work I do with clients, I often employ conversational hypnosis, Clean Language (David Grove’s work) and NLP style interventions. The primary aspects of a clients mind I target tend to be releasing and reframing stuck emotions which are fueling the triggers that create the behaviors they want to change. When you help them release and reframe emotions like this, you’ll find the trigger becomes “dead” (because the emotion which fuels it is gone), the behaviors instantly vanish, and now that they’re no longer stuck emotionally, they have mental freedom to expand in their thinking, and their own stories about the experiences reframe themselves.

This creates what looks on the outside like a “miracle” or “instant change”, when it’s really just an effective new way of working with the mind that hasn’t fully caught up in other fields I think. This is the best approach I’ve found with my work.

Lately however I’ve had 2 clients where they are very obsessive with certain behaviors in a way that doesn’t seem to be budging substantially. It’s a very classic extreme “OCD” style case. I think it’s very possible they’re experiencing this inner phenomenon of Larvae/Schema, and possibly also interference from external forces, based on their day to day experiences. This really helps me tailor my ongoing approach with them, so thank you very much for the insights! I’m open to any other ideas that might be helpful as well. My wish for all my clients is that they recover fully and have access to a fulfilling life without suffering.

@Tarvos, that’s beautiful, thank you for the insight! I really appreciate that. I tend to work by referral only, so it’s common for me to work very closely to the clients I take on, and for it to be a very tight network of individuals all seeking help. It’s reassuring to know that, provided I have the right bond and connection to my spirits, they might be open to helping assist me in helping my clients recover fully. It’s a long story, but I sincerely believe it’s been my life’s mission to do the kind of work that I’m doing now, and I also feel like it’s evolving to include the spiritual side of help that I can also be offering. While I have full intentions of strengthening my abilities to assist clients with my own spiritual abilities, I know I still have a long ways to go in that department, and the idea that spirits could also support my intentions is really liberating and reassuring.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “Protection”