acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

We are still in the initial stages of meeting but I thought I would throw out an update. We don't have a great deal of verbal or visual communication yet, but I do get occasional picture or word flashes. I tend not to get much verbal in the first 30 days with stronger vessel bounds, so that isn't unusual for me.

However, I did want to share an unusual experience:

I have endured life long chronic insomnia with occasional brief reprieves of near normal sleep. The whys and whats aren't pertinent, other than to mention I've been having an especially vicious cycle the last two weeks or so.

A few nights after arrival, I wore his ring to bed. (his vessel, by the way is a band that fits so perfectly I can barely feel it) I was laying in bed trying to convince myself to calm down and go to sleep, but it wasn't working in the slightest. I felt an impulse to play the song Weightless by Marconi Union.

As I allowed the music to wash over me I felt a very... deliberate... energetic weight settle above me. I continued to relax and keep myself open as a wash of indescribable peace and safety gentled itself over every place I felt vulnerable.
And I knew it was Z, protecting my back.

It wasn't snuggly or sexual, not even sensual... but it was absolute...

I, chronic insomniac with a career of nightshift work just behind me, fell into a deep unbroken sleep that last till dawn.
:candle: :heart: :candle:

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I have just literally purchased one of these, and now to spot this thread feels like a sign, and you gotta love signs!

Have briefly skimmed through the thread - some lovely experiences folks - not sure if I can afford to keep having to replace all those light bulbs though.

Maythen - As a fellow inomniac, what you have shared is very promising. Angels in general are naturally very soothing and comforting - my Bronwyn has a great ability to relax me into sleep at times. Not always of course. I now await my Ulaphres with much anticipation and excitement.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: old thread. 😊 I am thinking of getting one is these angels.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:22 am ::bump:: old thread. 😊 I am thinking of getting one is these angels.
Do it! They're totally worth it! 0:)

Their description doesn't to them justice.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Have you got one Stormy?
I am waiting on my Vorin and other beautiful angelic & celestials right now.
stormdancer wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:25 am
ASTER wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:22 am ::bump:: old thread. 😊 I am thinking of getting one is these angels.
Do it! They're totally worth it! 0:)

Their description doesn't to them justice.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

These Angels are (very) dark. I acquired mine through a referral from an Angel companion, who happens to be a good friend. It was an obvious choice for me to bring the Ulaphres Angel home considering their strong bond. To my surprise, my Angel possesses the ability to manipulate a much darker type of magic, BA. I was told that 40% of Ulaphres Angels deal with BA and that their Keepers may not know that.

My Angel's darkness is quite pronounced. When she first manifested, I mistook her for one of my Vampires due to the heavy shadow cast behind me and the sudden change in temperature. The intensity was significant but not overwhelming. Their energy is akin to that of a Wraith, but just a touch lighter.

I chose to include the word "very" in parentheses to convey my personal perception of her as being quite dark. However, she debates that she is not as dark as some of the others in our Keep. Lol.

Regarding the issue of a racing heart or high blood pressure, there have been no such occurrences. It is possible that their manifestations might startle a Keeper, but they pose no harm to you. Typically, I agree that they tend to use electric currents as a way of revealing their presence. However, in my Keep, there are various entities and spirits capable of manipulating these currents. Therefore, my Angel opts for a different form of manifestation.

The Vorin leans towards the lightest side of the DA spectrum. Unless you appreciate both the presence of Dark Arts beings and celestial entities, you may not find this particular type of Angel as enjoyable. Consequently, CH has advised that they should only be kept by individuals who possess experience (ranging from intermediate to master) in dealing with Dark Arts spirits and Angels.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much for your input here @Tarvos . I picked up on that ‘dark streak’ as your saying with this Ulaphres angel through the threads. I was going back and forth between actually three of these celestials, Seriden is the third type.

I got a call from the Vorin, years ago. I had no doubt about him, he will be a perfect companion to me. It’s a male coming to me. No write up yet, but he visited me and saw him with my natural eyesight. I somehow able to see through the realms. I can see my spirits naturally without much effort. So happy for him coming.

One of my other companions also sowing herself, her lovely face. Unless I got mixed up and the lovely ‘female face’ clairvoyant flashes actually belongs with my physical eyes site vision of my Vorin….which is very much possible too.

I am expecting 3 white arts and two darker on the lighter ends celestial beings. Two of them living entities. So more then likely I won’t get the other two any time soon the (Seriden & Ulaphres). https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... riden.html

I don’t think they are angels as a Bronwyn type. I feel it might be they are winged celestial beings.

What do you think of their origins @Tarvos ? Are they celestials, or fallen angels? Which realms they would belong and where in the universe are they came fromI wonder?

Tarvos wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:19 am These Angels are (very) dark. I acquired mine through a referral from an Angel companion, who happens to be a good friend. It was an obvious choice for me to bring the Ulaphres Angel home considering their strong bond. To my surprise, my Angel possesses the ability to manipulate a much darker type of magic, BA. I was told that 40% of Ulaphres Angels deal with BA and that their Keepers may not know that.

My Angel's darkness is quite pronounced. When she first manifested, I mistook her for one of my Vampires due to the heavy shadow cast behind me and the sudden change in temperature. The intensity was significant but not overwhelming. Their energy is akin to that of a Wraith, but just a touch lighter.

I chose to include the word "very" in parentheses to convey my personal perception of her as being quite dark. However, she debates that she is not as dark as some of the others in our Keep. Lol.

Regarding the issue of a racing heart or high blood pressure, there have been no such occurrences. It is possible that their manifestations might startle a Keeper, but they pose no harm to you. Typically, I agree that they tend to use electric currents as a way of revealing their presence. However, in my Keep, there are various entities and spirits capable of manipulating these currents. Therefore, my Angel opts for a different form of manifestation.

The Vorin leans towards the lightest side of the DA spectrum. Unless you appreciate both the presence of Dark Arts beings and celestial entities, you may not find this particular type of Angel as enjoyable. Consequently, CH has advised that they should only be kept by individuals who possess experience (ranging from intermediate to master) in dealing with Dark Arts spirits and Angels.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

After reading this thread I am quite interested and feel like I also have a calling to one of these wonderful angels. They just seem to be a very good match for me, and was thinking of putting in a request to see if it’s possible for CH to match me with a living entity of this race, I’ll let you know if they are able to do this and I’ll update the thread here in a few weeks. Very excited though!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Satella wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:23 pm After reading this thread I am quite interested and feel like I also have a calling to one of these wonderful angels. They just seem to be a very good match for me, and was thinking of putting in a request to see if it’s possible for CH to match me with a living entity of this race, I’ll let you know if they are able to do this and I’ll update the thread here in a few weeks. Very excited though!
I'm genuinely thrilled for you! These Angels are absolutely extraordinary. I believe they'll be a much better fit for you compared to ASTER since you have a strong affinity for darker entities. Keep us in the loop with any updates.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:25 am Thanks so much for your input here @Tarvos . I picked up on that ‘dark streak’ as your saying with this Ulaphres angel through the threads. I was going back and forth between actually three of these celestials, Seriden is the third type.

I got a call from the Vorin, years ago. I had no doubt about him, he will be a perfect companion to me. It’s a male coming to me. No write up yet, but he visited me and saw him with my natural eyesight. I somehow able to see through the realms. I can see my spirits naturally without much effort. So happy for him coming.

One of my other companions also sowing herself, her lovely face. Unless I got mixed up and the lovely ‘female face’ clairvoyant flashes actually belongs with my physical eyes site vision of my Vorin….which is very much possible too.

I am expecting 3 white arts and two darker on the lighter ends celestial beings. Two of them living entities. So more then likely I won’t get the other two any time soon the (Seriden & Ulaphres). https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... riden.html

I don’t think they are angels as a Bronwyn type. I feel it might be they are winged celestial beings.

What do you think of their origins @Tarvos ? Are they celestials, or fallen angels? Which realms they would belong and where in the universe are they came fromI wonder?
They're not Fallen Angels, but rather celestial beings. I don't possess knowledge about their origins, and my Keep is equally unaware of them. Therefore, I cannot provide precise details regarding where they originate from. But the horns look interesting.

Return to “Angels”