Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Thought I’d share some really interesting experiences I’ve been having with my Succubus “E”!

It’s been almost 3 weeks since I first connected with E, and it’s been such a charming experience. In the beginning I felt her soothing presence in my energy field very strongly in a subtle way, and since then it’s wavered in intensity day by day, sometimes being strong, other times being extremely subtle. I’ve been inviting her on walks with me, sharing time together in different ways, and specifically meditating with her every night.

Yesterday was a long workday for me, working with clients from home back to back. After a long day and night, my meditation with E started around 2am.

I was blown away, the strength of her presence was stronger than I’ve ever felt it. It was quite amazing! I could feel this strong magnetic, soothing vibration, anchored in my body. I took her vessel (a ring) and placed it in my left palm and started focusing on it and meditating with it.

I started speaking out loud to her, (greeting her with a Happy Saturday! Saturday is her day) connecting and talking to her in different ways, even though I can’t hear her side yet. I started feeling subtle vibrations like touches in different areas. One that stood out to me was a vibrating sensation that had the characteristic of sweeping across my cheek.

As the meditation continued, I started to notice some really interesting things. I meditated in almost perfect darkness, but if I opened my eyes, from time to time, I could distinctly see movement! It was almost like seeing moving forms or shapes, like shades. There were 2 times I heard an uncharacteristic clicking sound in my office too, which I’m confident was also her.

The feeling of her magnetic vibration in my body felt pretty strong at this point. I remembered that I wanted to get in the habit of tasking her, so I tasked her with doing anything she’s aware of that would further open up my psychic senses, or deepen our bond, if she is open to it. I immediately started feeling more intense pressures and vibrations in my head, my feet, my hands, it felt like she was happy to take that on!

Shortly after that, during a kind of pressure on my head, I had a really interesting experience. I saw with my eyes closed and then open, golden words appear on my wall/in my minds eye very clearly. I don’t remember them word for word, but the general message was “Please continue working on your practices to open yourself on your side too”. It was a fascinating experience, and what a wonderful connection!

It’s now the afternoon on Saturday, and I just went to check the mail. I was surprised to discover my physical copy of “The Psychic Healing Book” by Amy Wallace and Bill Henkin that I’d ordered just arrived (Thanks Lewk for recommending it!). It was originally supposed to come in on the first, I was really shocked and surprised it came in so soon. I feel like E might’ve known the book was coming in, because I planned to really dive into it and work on waking up my abilities when it arrived, and the timing of her message and the books arrival is very interesting!

That’s where we’re at, at the moment. I’m going to spend a lot of time with her today, and invite her to be with me while I explore the contents of the book. It’s only been three weeks, but it’s been a wonderful, memorable journey already. I’m excited to see where it goes next.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”