Ajatar

sabe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi! Is it ok to give an Ajatar offerings? I saw that on the encyclopedia of CH it says that treats aren't recommended for Ajatars. Would offerings be alright or does it depend on each spirit?

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don’t have an Ajatar from CH but I have an Ajatar/demon hybrid from another seller. Per the seller, they like pepper, aloe, vanilla, bay leaves and smoky quartz as offerings. I recommend that you talk to your Ajatar, see if they like to be given offering and what kind.

sabe
new here
new here

Darknorth wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:47 pm I don’t have an Ajatar from CH but I have an Ajatar/demon hybrid from another seller. Per the seller, they like pepper, aloe, vanilla, bay leaves and smoky quartz as offerings. I recommend that you talk to your Ajatar, see if they like to be given offering and what kind.
Oh alright, thank you! ^^

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

sabe wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:56 am Hi! Is it ok to give an Ajatar offerings? I saw that on the encyclopedia of CH it says that treats aren't recommended for Ajatars. Would offerings be alright or does it depend on each spirit?
Is your Ajatar from CH? If so, I'd ask CH support.

The way I see it, the same spirit type conjured by different conjurers can have different expectations about how they should best be cared for. This can be partly because there is some kind of understanding with the conjurer, which they pass on to the purchaser/keeper. It guess it may also be because that conjurer is in touch with a different community of spirits than another, with slightly different protocols or customs.

The fact that the CH Encyclopedia says treats are not recommended would give me pause for thought.

Associations can be used for bonding exercises without being in the form of an offering/treat. I think of it as being a way to dial into the frequency or the energy/nature of a type of spirit...something I benefit from, not the spirit companion . It helps me link to them.

If you know about planetary correspondences, its kind of like that. (As I see it.)

But I would not attempt any kind of offering to a spirit for whom treats aren't recommended without first getting the okay from the conjurer/seller I got them from.

Thinking it through, some spirits might be insulted by a treat / offering, whereas others may see it as weakness. I don't know why it's not recommended for Ajatars.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
sabe
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:07 am
sabe wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:56 am Hi! Is it ok to give an Ajatar offerings? I saw that on the encyclopedia of CH it says that treats aren't recommended for Ajatars. Would offerings be alright or does it depend on each spirit?
Is your Ajatar from CH? If so, I'd ask CH support.

The way I see it, the same spirit type conjured by different conjurers can have different expectations about how they should best be cared for. This can be partly because there is some kind of understanding with the conjurer, which they pass on to the purchaser/keeper. It guess it may also be because that conjurer is in touch with a different community of spirits than another, with slightly different protocols or customs.

The fact that the CH Encyclopedia says treats are not recommended would give me pause for thought.

Associations can be used for bonding exercises without being in the form of an offering/treat. I think of it as being a way to dial into the frequency or the energy/nature of a type of spirit...something I benefit from, not the spirit companion . It helps me link to them.

If you know about planetary correspondences, its kind of like that. (As I see it.)

But I would not attempt any kind of offering to a spirit for whom treats aren't recommended without first getting the okay from the conjurer/seller I got them from.

Thinking it through, some spirits might be insulted by a treat / offering, whereas others may see it as weakness. I don't know why it's not recommended for Ajatars.
Hey, first off, thank you for your reply and for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this subject! I appreciate it and it does help.
Yes, the Ajatar is going to be from CH. I'm getting a custom conjuring.
I was questioning because I saw treats are not recommended and I wanted to know more about it and see people's perspectives on this subject before the order gets to me, since I saw some spirits may see offerings as an insult or weakness. It did make me think. :))
You're right tho, I'll ask CH about it to be sure.
Also, thanks for pointing out how associations can be used in ways other than offerings. That actually hadn't crossed my mind til now. (I will ask about it too to be 100% sure.)

mystlady
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

sabe wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:58 pm
Darknorth wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:47 pm I don’t have an Ajatar from CH but I have an Ajatar/demon hybrid from another seller. Per the seller, they like pepper, aloe, vanilla, bay leaves and smoky quartz as offerings. I recommend that you talk to your Ajatar, see if they like to be given offering and what kind.
@Darknorth

Hi. Where did you get that hybrid?

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:29 am
sabe wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:58 pm
@Darknorth

Hi. Where did you get that hybrid?
I got it from Jamie from Blujay76. You can search the forum for more info about them. I think if you put blujay77 on google, their main shop and etsy shop should show up.

Return to “Dark Arts”