How does one help a human spirit to find peace and cross over?

Tips and tricks for connecting with human spirits.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:14 am I'd like to sign up for Vipera's fan club. Where do I find the forms? She puts in the effort to provide a comprehensive response filled with valuable insights each time. [...]
I'm with you all the way on this one. 8))

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Mynah Marie
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nayeli

Quick update on what's been happening since I started this thread:

I think I manage to help the ghost in my home cross over! I'm not sure yet but I definitely felt her actively trying when I did my best to open a portal for her. I had a few of my spirits help me as well of course! Tbh, it was kind of much easier than what I thought. Went into a meditative state in front of my altar, invoked my spirit guides and companions, visualized the light, and encouraged Monica to cross (that's what I understood her name was). I had to try twice, the first time it seemed she couldn't see the light, the second time I was a little bit more precise in my visualization and actively directed her towards it. I felt really strong shivers, the kind I get when a spirit is close by, and then, pouff, nothing.

I asked my spirit friends if she had crossed and they said yes. I also don't feel much activity around her vessel anymore. I'll see how it goes in the next few days, and maybe I'll try another pendulum session to confirm. I really do hope I managed to help her! It was a pretty fulfilling experience overall tbh :)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What an extraordinary and uplifting encounter! I'm thrilled that you had the opportunity to partake in it and aid her in moving forward.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Mynah Marie
new here
new here

Thank you @Tarvos :) I noticed that since that experience, I seem to attract more unbounds (not all of them human though)... So I'm thinking of maybe including something like a monthly session in my practice where I connect with the ghosts I feel around me and help them cross by making the light for them. Kind of also a way of keeping my space clean from unwanted guests in a way... I did notice that I do need stronger protection if I'm going to do that though, cause casting that light is like shinning a beacon in the spirit realm and I did have a problem with a parasite entity finding its way in my space and causing me some physical harm for about a week (typical feeder symptoms). But all and all, I learned a lot and it's been really rewarding :)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Mynah Marie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:50 pm Thank you @Tarvos :) I noticed that since that experience, I seem to attract more unbounds (not all of them human though)... So I'm thinking of maybe including something like a monthly session in my practice where I connect with the ghosts I feel around me and help them cross by making the light for them. Kind of also a way of keeping my space clean from unwanted guests in a way... I did notice that I do need stronger protection if I'm going to do that though, cause casting that light is like shinning a beacon in the spirit realm and I did have a problem with a parasite entity finding its way in my space and causing me some physical harm for about a week (typical feeder symptoms). But all and all, I learned a lot and it's been really rewarding :)
Please tread with caution when undertaking such tasks, as it may not only be unhelpful but also harmful to yourself. As someone who helps lost souls cross over, I know firsthand the importance of protecting oneself before engaging in any activities involving the unbound. It's no laughing matter, so make sure to set up your protection before delving deeper. Good luck!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Mynah Marie
new here
new here

@Tarvos oh yes, definitely! I know, I had my share of bad experiences in the past (lots of experiences while astral traveling) and I thought I had enough protective measures around me, but I'm also learning more and more how dynamic protection needs to be. It's something that should be always in motion, adjusted, adapted... So I already took some extra measures and planning for more :) Got a few more protective spirits from CH too :)

Return to “Connecting With Human Spirits”