blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

HopeOnDarkestNight wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:19 am I'm wanting to buy something from this person, but I'm unsure where to find them. Where do I find their products and how much do they usually run on average?
If you google blujay76 both the webshop and the Etsy shop from this coven should appear in the results.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

My precious "B" my pink dragon is from them, the bead is gorgeous which I'm wearing as we speak & the information about my companion is incredibly detailed plus the incense that was included smelled amazing too.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Mars08
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mars

Has anyone gotten spelled items from her?

Mars08
new here
new here

Update: it takes her about a week to reply. The first time took 5 days. Now I’ve been waiting for about the same, so hopefully I hear back soon. When she replies, she’s very sweet. Seems like she has someone else running her Etsy and her EBay, and they respond quickly and send offers, but can’t really answer questions. I’ll order less than planned, just because I’ve been waiting two weeks, and update.

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

HopeOnDarkestNight wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:19 am I'm wanting to buy something from this person, but I'm unsure where to find them. Where do I find their products and how much do they usually run on average?
Their website is blujay76 Dotcom. They have an online store that you can navigate through from the drop down menu. They usually have sales, but I'm not sure how much their bindings are on average these days. I bought my binding 5+ years ago so I'm sure the prices have changed since then.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
blujay76
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

Mars08 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:22 pm Update: it takes her about a week to reply. The first time took 5 days. Now I’ve been waiting for about the same, so hopefully I hear back soon. When she replies, she’s very sweet. Seems like she has someone else running her Etsy and her EBay, and they respond quickly and send offers, but can’t really answer questions. I’ll order less than planned, just because I’ve been waiting two weeks, and update.
Hello,
Most messages are responded to between 48-72 hours. I do apologize for the delay in responding to your first email. If one of your emails goes for longer than 72 hours with no response, please resend it in case it ends up in our spam folder. Sometimes delays happen but I always do my best to respond as quickly as I am able to :)
Many Blessings ~ Jamie and Coven

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I don't have a spirit from this shop yet but it looks promising as I notice many of the spirits are sold out as soon as the listings are up! I do have a spelled item here and it is the first and only spelled item that has ever worked for me. I look forward to getting more :8)

Mars08
new here
new here

I have a spelled object that’s turned orange. It hasn’t worked yet, and things have gotten 100% worse, but I’ll update in a year.

blujay76
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

Mars08 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:10 pm I have a spelled object that’s turned orange. It hasn’t worked yet, and things have gotten 100% worse, but I’ll update in a year.
@venusian_entity Thank you so much! We are so happy you are seeing excellent results!

Mars08-The amulet you purchased can begin to change colors once the magick begins to merge with your energy as stated in the instructions. Once you see a color change please place the locket in a safe place and allow it 6 months to 1 year to work. This spell has a strong 75% success rate. If you do not see results please feel free to reach out to us and we can perform a free cleanse in case there is a minor block preventing magick from manifesting. We offer lifelong support on our magickals <3

Black Panther
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I recently had some callings from some spirits and entities conjured by Jamie's coven.

Therefore, I have ordered different some different spirits and spells from Jamie over the last month. Some pre-conjured and some custom. A mix of WA, GA and DA spirits and entities. The most recent is a quite powerful sorceress Baba Yaga coven, which was a special Ostara conjure. I am still in the process of bonding with all of the coven, but can surely feel their powerful energies.

Jamie is quite professional with correspondence and has even contacted me to ask if specific binding times are ok (date and time of direct bindings). Her covens listings are quite diverse and there are quite detailed descriptions of what the race(s) are and what special attributes/powers they have. She also makes sure to find the right spirits/entities that fit all of one's special requests when ordering custom conjures.

When an order is complete she will email the information about the spirit entity, what its likes, what one can give for offerings, and also how to bond with them. My orders also came with an in-depth multi-part bonding ritual.

Some of her conjured spirits visited and contacted me 1-2 days before the bindings were complete and continue to be active and eager to bond.

So far I am very satisfied with Jamie and her coven and can certainly recommend using their services :) Thank you @blujay76 and coven!

Return to “Seller Review”