venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you, yeah it's a good topic to dwell on. We say our energy signature that we use to create a servitor. But it has to be a mix of our higher self that is not always human. So essentially, we can't really explain what energy will builds and animated a servitor in its final stages exapt we do the coding and sigils power and program that we made up ourselves with our intention that we have full control of over it. I really just forming ideals here until I fully get it. Once, I got the process clear in my mind then I probably could go ahead and create a servitor. At least try it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Insirah
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Likes2Read wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:41 pm I have been sitting in on the Zoom sessions with Madame Pamita (Parlor of Wonders). Hers is not a site for spirit keeping, but she does sell spells and magical supplies.

She also has podcasts and a weekly Zoom session on Sundays that give information and instructions. I can't recall off the top of my head whether I picked this idea up from her store, a podcast, or some combo of the two. But one of her techniques is to get a figurine of a cat, assign it to bring you money and financial opportunities, and reward it with catnip offerings.

She herself has not called this a servitor. It could be an actual spirit doing this, a thoughtform of our own creation, or our own will going out and accomplishing the task. But either way, when it works, it's all good.

I have since deployed multiple figures of varioius kinds, for different tasks. Prosperity is one task. Preserving the secrecy of my practice is another, and a third is to assist with casting. I am regarding them all as some form of servitor and familiar.

I think anyone who is interested in trying this might find this technique a good intro to the practice of generating a thoughtform or servitor with its own personality, purpose, and abilities. It's pretty straightforward, it doesn't involve tons of terminology, materials, or ritual, and it's something that you just... start doing, without fanfare.
Thats interesting idea about the cat servitor, is there a formula on how to create one or does she create it?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Insirah wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:04 am [...]
Thats interesting idea about the cat servitor, is there a formula on how to create one or does she create it?
I think this bit explains the method...one that you do yourself.
Likes2Read wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:41 pm [...] one of her techniques is to get a figurine of a cat, assign it to bring you money and financial opportunities, and reward it with catnip offerings.

She herself has not called this a servitor. It could be an actual spirit doing this, a thoughtform of our own creation, or our own will going out and accomplishing the task. But either way, when it works, it's all good.

[...]it's something that you just... start doing, without fanfare.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I ran across this podcast today about creating servitors. It’s pretty straightforward, for those who are interested in trying it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
luxnoctis
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chaos
If I could be anything, I would be...: Naga
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In agreement with the other comments here; not a dumb question whatsoever. Servitors can be a fairly common point of discussion in conjuration and spirit-keeping circles, and they're often put out there as an example of an "easy" option. But that doesn't mean that there can't still be a learning curve.

One of the interesting sources for servitor creation is the book Magickal Servitors: Create Your Own Spirits to Attract Pleasure, Power and Prosperity by Damon Brand. Not the only method of creating servitors, but it a pretty comprehensive overview. You can get a Kindle copy for $4.99 USD, so quite a fair price.

Brand walks through potential precautionary measures, such as a "fail-safe" in case anything goes wrong with your servitor/servitor creation, how to formulate your servitor mentally, sigil creation, using objects to "house" your servitor, tasking, so on.

It's actually quite a short guide, all things considered, but I would recommend it as a good place to start.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:37 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:08 am This is very very informative in every respect. Very thought provoking, actually. Seems to be an advance form of visualisations, projection & manifestation of will, spirit & life energy that we essentially could call a form of magick.

I wonder if Immortals or our ancient guides could help with this?
Interesting question.

My take on that is some spirits do indeed create their own servitor-type beings. MMT's Krees seem to be rather like that. So Immortals may have the capability to do that themselves.

But for me, I *guess* that's different to creating one for yourself. For one thing, we'll have full control over what we've programmed it to do and not do, what it's like etc. When and how to end/destroy it. We'll know what energies have gone into it too.

Thinking out loud, in theory an Immortal-created servitor would ultimately be responsive to that being. They might make one and send it to us, programmed to obey our instructions to some extent, but it'll remain ultimately under the control of the Immortal...in theory...I think.

We don't seem to have heard very much about Immortal-created servitors here on the Forum. In fact I've not seen anything. There may be a good reason for that.

I'm thinking more in terms of familiars are able to help us with magical / psychic / energy work. So it might be possible to ask an experienced conjurer to custom conjure a familiar who has specific abilities suited to assisting their Keeper with stuff like servitor creation.

...Or it may be that most familiars can help with that or even bound spirit companions - some of them.

Anyway, custom conjures for companions with specific abilities seems the most reliable, straightforward route to me.
Monir Georgi refers to entities created by Immortals, Deities, Demons, Angels, etc as familiars and they do, indeed, remain in the employ of the Immortal who created it. He likened it to hiring an accountant firm. The employee the firm sends over is employed by the firm even though they are currently working for you.

Another option is to petition the Immortal (or the Immortal's familiar) to teach/train the servitor.

He also sells conjuring of familiars and servitors for anyone who is interested. The waitlist is ridiculously long though. lol.

0:) >:) ||.||
Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:23 am Forgive me if it's a dumb question, but how do we go about learning to make our own servitors? Thanks.
I would recommend with servitors to keep the scope and scale of what you want them to do as simple as you can.

And it's usually better to focus on one task at a time per servitor... you can make as many as you want though please for the sake of keeping your local spiritual landscape clear, make sure they dissipate when their task is over, or if a certain period of time passes.

I.E. I've used servitors to remind me to brush my teeth before bed, for a hug when I need one, that sort of thing.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”