Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

What’re some races of beings in your SP that you can’t imagine living without at least having one in your family and why?

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Never would have thought faeries would be for me; I'm not a naturally light-hearted guy and their energies didn't seem like they would suit me at all, so of course I wasn't going to place an order for one by choice. Yet, they found a way into my life anyways! One CH freebie stated it would have 3 assorted bindings on a single vessel. It mentioned that spirits could be included. I figured I might get a spirit and 2 spells, but was shocked when the notes came out and there were three names in it! From that very first surprise (and many more after it) they have proven themselves and their kind to be an absolute joy. Everybody who practices spirit keeping should have at least one faery of some sort. There truly is nothing like the energy, perspective, and experiences that they bring.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I never thought I'll ever get to keep a black dragon or a hell cat. Black dragon came a as freebie to me. HellCat came as part of my dark art profile. Love them both. I could not imagine my life without them. Same goes for vamire types. I have both living and spirits & blood line bindings. Djinns are phenomenon and other types that I never thought having, which quickly changed after my white arts profile reading came back with my first Djinn, Cleopatra. There you go... Spirit keeping is full of surprises... especially for me, who could only thinking of faries, angels and unicorn and dragons to keep in my first year. Same goes for human spirits. Never, ever thought of having one. Now, they are my most dearest companions who I have instantaneous connections with.

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:49 am I never thought I'll ever get to keep a black dragon or a hell cat. Black dragon came a as freebie to me. HellCat came as part of my dark art profile. Love them both. I could not imagine my life without them. Same goes for vamire types. I have both living and spirits & blood line bindings. Djinns are phenomenon and other types that I never thought having, which quickly changed after my white arts profile reading came back with my first Djinn, Cleopatra. There you go... Spirit keeping is full of surprises... especially for me, who could only thinking of faries, angels and unicorn and dragons to keep in my first year. Same goes for human spirits. Never, ever thought of having one. Now, they are my most dearest companions who I have instantaneous connections with.
Heh that last line reminds me of the

“Apes strong together” meme from I think planet of the apes

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have quite a few I could suggest both WA & DA. For me, my adopting depends on callings, but others might add to their spirit family based on what they prefer which is okay too. Another factor may be if the keeper has some abilities in mind too like protection, blockage removal etc along with the Keeper's acclamation to WA and/or DA. I lean more towards DA but have many WA companions as well.

Some of the companions that I suggest (& have) are Black Dragons, Gold Dragon, Hellhounds, Wraiths, Ghoul, Dullahans, Ifrit Djinn, Gold Djinn, Courtwind Angels, All the tower watchers North, East, West, & South, Black Widow LE, Cu'Sidhe's, Cnn Annwn, Hound of Annwn, Fenrir, Storm Dragon, Sorrow Angel, Silver Dragon, Banshee, Grim Reaper, Air Fairy, Fire Faery, Gorgon, & Zodese Wolf.

Why I would suggest them is these companions are excellent for protection & have also assisted me with my remaining calm in stressful situations while a few help me with communication with the spirit world in general while my Air Fairy for example assists me with blockage removal.

My spirit family has also been lovely in assisting me alongside my therapy which I really appreciate & love all of them for doing for me. (Please get medical advice if you have any health concerns as I did. After doing so making sure I had nothing going on other than my disability & anxiety it's then I tasked my spirit family for their assistance with helping me with my anxiety which they've done beautifully with I'm happy to say.)
\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 377

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

If youre a vampire person and have experience with vampire spirits i suggest a Xarimar vampire astral living entity. I got one a while back and his energy is so intense. I have many interactions with him. I also bought a service from ch called Living Entity Pairing Service - Create A Shared Power Between You & Your Living Entity Companions. This made our interactions go into another level. And he was quite happy with the services results 😝

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Lonikh wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:26 am If youre a vampire person and have experience with vampire spirits i suggest a Xarimar vampire astral living entity. I got one a while back and his energy is so intense. I have many interactions with him. I also bought a service from ch called Living Entity Pairing Service - Create A Shared Power Between You & Your Living Entity Companions. This made our interactions go into another level. And he was quite happy with the services results 😝
Interesting. Are you naturally sensitive? Or what do you think is casuing him to be able to interact with you so much?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:08 am
Lonikh wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:26 am If youre a vampire person and have experience with vampire spirits i suggest a Xarimar vampire astral living entity. I got one a while back and his energy is so intense. I have many interactions with him. I also bought a service from ch called Living Entity Pairing Service - Create A Shared Power Between You & Your Living Entity Companions. This made our interactions go into another level. And he was quite happy with the services results 😝
Interesting. Are you naturally sensitive? Or what do you think is casuing him to be able to interact with you so much?
Yes im naturally sensitive. But in the two years im in spirit keeping i have bought a lot of spells from ch for communication astral travel telepathy etc. Also living entities because they are still alive have more pottent energy and you can tell right away that its him

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Lonikh wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:41 pm
Draz’Khal wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:08 am
Yes im naturally sensitive. But in the two years im in spirit keeping i have bought a lot of spells from ch for communication astral travel telepathy etc. Also living entities because they are still alive have more pottent energy and you can tell right away that its him
Ah okay interesting

Return to “Spirit Keeping”