Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Hiya all, anyone has or had any experiences with working with or having Red Dragons in their keep?

She/Her
Spirit companion
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

enchantedfae096 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:57 pm Hiya all, anyone has or had any experiences with working with or having Red Dragons in their keep?
I conjured a red dragon spirit for myself using CH items.

When it comes to wealth/prosperity spirits I don't work intensively with them but prefer to have their presence running in the background. I do bond with them all for the first 30 days and I connect briefly with my wealth/prosperity commune daily, eg when I pass it.

The red dragon gave me a longish name then offered a shorter handle/nickname by which he could be called by me. He also told me what he'd be happy to help me with, wealth-path / money-wise.

I like my dragon companions very much. They are all very loyal and trustworthy. I feel privileged that they're with me as companions. Yours will be just right for you and may be very different from what anyone else's red dragon is like - although they will all share the same basic abilities.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have few different types of red dragons. On CH order I have a red&white baby, also an adult western red coming. One of my spirit guides is a red ruby elemental dragon. I also have a teenager, living entity and a CH red dragon spirit as well. Now, my wish was initially to have a closer friendship with them. At least my baby one when he arrives, I will try once more.

So far, my experiences with all of my reds are limited. Only see them flying…I know they are near. My spirit guide ruby red is the most helpful with energy transfers and all of them are protective. They are busy bunch of dragons on the go…literally. Many times I call them to me. No answer. I ask my leader divine dragon. She says, they are busy looking for treasures.

In comparing them with my black dragon, who I would naturally not expect to be around, he always answers me, when I call him. There was a time that it really disappointed me, as I was more into friendship then wanting them to be in business always. But these days I am settled with it. It’s their natural spirit nature to go on hunting and sniffing out wealth and treasures. I wish they would bring knowledge to me about it too.🙂 It’s looks like their description doesn’t allow anything in between of greed and hunting.

I can’t even describe our bonding because, they are in the air flying all the time. So I thought maybe that is all I can do and if they want all business then I’ll give it to them as such with tasking.They are tasked to find good deals, figure out golden information for brilliant opportunities for saving money 💰. They have so much coins and shiny gems and silver…in their tinker box, it’s over flowing. I do love dragons and I try this once more with my last red dragons order especially with the baby hybrid to have a break through doing something else like casting treasures spells 😂 maybe.

One thing is for sure, there’s slight differences between the same dragon colours within the same races as well as if they are different altogether but share the same colour. Their temperaments & energy is perceivable. They are excellent dragons to task and set them free to work with wealthy inspiration.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Interesting. Wonder if I can make them my new e
Headhunters.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My red dragons are really good at bringing me surprises and treasures. They like to put things on my path to find .
I also have a red and black hybrid who is particularly good at it.
Their favorite offerings are incense and coins. They also like to gift me coins. They had left me a shiny gold collector coin which is worth quite a bit, I set it on their dragon statue

One time I was riding with my friend in her car, she was talking about how money was really tight (like she could barely afford food) I asked them to help. On the way home a man was stuck in the middle of a busy intersection, truck broken down. I told my friend to find a place to park as I hopped out to help push him off the road. He was pacing, looked stressed. Once he saw me relief washed over his face.

My friend went to park and I began to push lol my dragons helped it was a funny sight (I think they were being funny also lol)
As we pulled off my friend ran up to finish the push with us , into a parking lot.
The guy said "this is great now I can call my buddy to tow me!" He was ecstatic . He handed us each 20 bucks and refused to take it back.
I gave my cash to my friend 😄
Dragons are really amazing at working so fast when you really need them. I'm glad we were also at the right place and time to help that man.

🦇♦️🦇
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a Celtic red dragon from CH who is fantastic at helping my store hit sales goals so we get our bonus for the month…but, I have noticed that if at any time I am super upset at work, or if they start treating me unfairly she has a tendency to remove any of the luck and wealth energies she contributes to the place. Sales bonuses are nice to have of course but I prefer that we not get treated like robots to achieve it and she has a strong sense of fair play so if they aren’t living up to their own behavioral standards she won’t help them achieve their goals.

The red hybrids help us in varying ways with finances and the prosperity team has always pulled through in times of need and with multiple surprises through the years; I have received free things, things I’ve wanted have become heavily discounted, and many other things that I’ve wanted but couldn’t find easily at first but have suddenly appeared in random places in ways that were then easy for me to receive what I wished for.

It’s safe to say that I adore working with red dragons and red hybrids on prosperity and wealth magick, they certainly have been a huge help and I’m am ever so grateful for their presence in my life <3

Return to “Dragons”