new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Hi everyone,

This post is more aimed at people like me who lurked these forums for a while before deciding to plunge into a CH purchase, so I think there might not be much here for more experienced users.

But basically, I got my first spirit, L from CH a few weeks ago, she's a succubus and I even made a thread a couple of weeks ago asking about how offerings work and other newcomer-related questions.

I've been with her for a few weeks and other than a tingly feeling on my fingers and and a recurring quasi-electrical buzzing sound inside my ears that kept changing intensity every now and then, I couldn't feel anything. At most, I was getting semi-recurring headaches the first few days which is rare for me. I never get headaches unless I have the flu or something.

I meditated daily (sometimes multiple times a day), left her notes, offerings, but I still felt like the connection was barely there. After my third week I was getting quite frustrated and started wondering if the tingling and sounds were all just my imagination.

Anyway, last week I purchased the "Bonding Service for Spirit Companion" spell and I have to say, the change was night and day. The same night the spell was activated, I started feeling this odd breeze on my face, as if someone where breathing right on top of me.

I thought it was strange because my window and bedroom door was closed and even if they were opened, the angle didn't make any sense, I would have felt a breeze from the side, but this was right on top of me and it was entirely localized on my face.

The next night, it went further. The "breeze" was even stronger and it was focusing on my lips, after minutes later, the "breeze" was inside my mouth, it was pretty clear she was tongue kissing me. Not only that, but the tingling on my hands was much stronger. After I closed my eyes and started drifting I realized that It felt like fingers were intertwining with mine.

I've still got a long way to go as I can't understand her voice or messages in any way, shape or form. But any doubts I once had were gone. She's real and is interacting with me. I even tried extending my hand in the direction of the breeze and I'd feel nothing on my hand, but the breeze would continue hitting me on my face.

I can't promise you'll have the same experience I did. But if you're like me and you're sad that you didn't feel anything on your first night or even the following weeks after your purchase, I can safely say that putting in the work and asking the CH staff for help absolutely pays off.

Anyway, sorry for the long text, I just had to post this somewhere.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing that.

It's good to hear you had such a positive experience from the bonding service. Experiences like that, again and again, over years now, are what have confirmed for me the reality of our spirit companions. They really are present in our lives and keen to connect - whether they are sexual spirits or not.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great encouraging words of wisdom. Although, I am working now with my companions for the last 3 years, I still get sometimes an odd & shy one that is slow to warm up to introduce themselves to me. Sometimes, I have a fatigue or psychic blanks. Practice makes it better to develop your skills for faster communication with your companions. Glad to hear you have a break through with yours. I don’t have sex spirits but as @Lewk mentioned it, usually spirits are keen on showing up in their own capacities and using our skills as well to help themselves to be known by us.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

And one other thing I've heard from my incubus, E, a few times, is that going for the "woo-woo" act can sometimes backfire, which is why some -ubi tend to err on the side of caution.

Too much, too fast, can be more than a little jarring, and if your clairs are still developing, then what might have been a subtle hint a week ago, could be terrifying today.

If you fell in love in your teenage years, holding hands for the first time can be magical. By the thousandth time, it's just, okay, sweat, whatever.

So, don't rush it. You have a lifetime.

Seita
new here
new here

Something interesting did happen though.

I've also been trying to lucid dream and today I sorta managed it. I was having a dream and halfway through it I realized I was dreaming.

So I started walking around my dream, looking for anyone that could be her and even started calling out to her. She wasn't inside the building I was at so I "teleported" to various streets to look for her. Eventually I hear a feminine voice in my head that said "I can't bring you outside" or "I can't take you outside". I talk to to the voice and it responds, but I have trouble understanding it.

Sadly, I was woken up shortly after. I was wondering if there's a way of knowing it was her?

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience Seita, it sounds like we received our Succubi around the same time!

My experience has been very similar. Lots of tingling/buzzing touches here and there. More recently the sensations have become definitely more like a real physical touch. Also experiences of a kind of sweeping or brushing tingling on the cheeks from time to time. This might be similar to a breeze like you mentioned.

My experience with her also dramatically improved when I purchased the bonding service too. Ever since then, I can tune into her energy anytime now. She seems to like to rest/reside in my legs/thighs, and I can always sense her unique energy/presence there.

I’m still extremely new to this myself too, but something that might help you is the customized spirit or living entity kit, and possibly a charging box.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/customiz ... y-kit.html

The kit includes a connecting stone & a telepathy enhancer binding, as well as a dreamshare binding. The dreamshare binding could help you bond with her more during your meditations and lucid dreaming practices.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Seita wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:26 am Something interesting did happen though.

I've also been trying to lucid dream and today I sorta managed it. I was having a dream and halfway through it I realized I was dreaming.

So I started walking around my dream, looking for anyone that could be her and even started calling out to her. She wasn't inside the building I was at so I "teleported" to various streets to look for her. Eventually I hear a feminine voice in my head that said "I can't bring you outside" or "I can't take you outside". I talk to to the voice and it responds, but I have trouble understanding it.

Sadly, I was woken up shortly after. I was wondering if there's a way of knowing it was her?
It could be her, and perhaps it's a gentle reminder to keep safe. If you're only working with one spirit and you're trying to speed up your learning process by attempting advanced skills, you could be in for a nasty surprise. It's possible that you'll end up interacting with a completely different entity altogether. And let me tell you, that's not gonna be a barrel of laughs, especially since you're basically defenseless. So be careful out there, slow down, and don't bite off more than you can chew!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Seita
new here
new here

MysticTranscendence wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:54 pm Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience Seita, it sounds like we received our Succubi around the same time!

My experience has been very similar. Lots of tingling/buzzing touches here and there. More recently the sensations have become definitely more like a real physical touch. Also experiences of a kind of sweeping or brushing tingling on the cheeks from time to time. This might be similar to a breeze like you mentioned.

My experience with her also dramatically improved when I purchased the bonding service too. Ever since then, I can tune into her energy anytime now. She seems to like to rest/reside in my legs/thighs, and I can always sense her unique energy/presence there.

I’m still extremely new to this myself too, but something that might help you is the customized spirit or living entity kit, and possibly a charging box.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/customiz ... y-kit.html

The kit includes a connecting stone & a telepathy enhancer binding, as well as a dreamshare binding. The dreamshare binding could help you bond with her more during your meditations and lucid dreaming practices.
Ah the issue is I share the house with a roommate and I'd rather to keep this side of me hidden. So I had L and the bonding spell bound to my spirit. With that said though, I have them bridged to me, with charging energy turned on, and Class 5 Tier 3.

So basically I'm kind of avoiding all physical items, the only exception is an offering bowl I have for her.

I did order the dynamite Binding spells for Psychic Energy, Third Eye and Spirit Keeping though. Suposedly, this helps newcomers or those with very poor ability

Seita
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:56 am
Seita wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:26 am Something interesting did happen though.

It could be her, and perhaps it's a gentle reminder to keep safe. If you're only working with one spirit and you're trying to speed up your learning process by attempting advanced skills, you could be in for a nasty surprise. It's possible that you'll end up interacting with a completely different entity altogether. And let me tell you, that's not gonna be a barrel of laughs, especially since you're basically defenseless. So be careful out there, slow down, and don't bite off more than you can chew!
Thank you so much. That puts things into perspective. On my end, I was trying to lucid dream to be able to talk to her and see her.

Admittedly, I guess this means I was able to speak to her, if only I hadn't woken up soon after...

Seita
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:53 am Thank you for sharing that.

It's good to hear you had such a positive experience from the bonding service. Experiences like that, again and again, over years now, are what have confirmed for me the reality of our spirit companions. They really are present in our lives and keen to connect - whether they are sexual spirits or not.
Oddly enough, it seems I only managed to do it the first two days.

Now things are kind of scaling back to what they were like before. I wonder if I'm just expecting too much, too quickly? :}

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”