HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLERS?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
LisaRose0219
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

<* Hi All! <* This is my first Post! I am very excited to get to interact with all of you. I have been reading a lot of the threads regarding everyone's experience with sellers and I would love to see if we could do an updated thread about this topic. I am sure most of you are further along in your journey than I am and I respect everyone's opinions very much. I have purchased several different spirits from a few sellers, including CH (of course - always amazing!) but I am really dying to know about everyone else's experiences, thoughts, etc. What Sellers Do You Love? and Which Ones Have Given You the MOST ACTIVE Companions? Thank you in advance for your help with my own journey! Much Love to All! <3

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
- Roald Dahl 8*8 *0*
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Here’s a good thread you can go through: topic67620-70.html?hilit=seller

My personal favorites are CH, Lisa from Mystic Morning Treasure, and Jamie from Blujay76.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Welcome LisaRose0219!

I’m pretty new on my spirit keeping journey, and so far only have my first spirit (a Succubus, “E”) as a Custom Conjure from CH.

I had the CC ordered as Dynamic energy, and also had CH’s bonding service for her done, and am about to get the 3 body binding for her done through CH too.

While I have very little experience, I wanted to post this because E has been pretty active in my life, even after just over a month of bonding.

Nowadays, I experience vibrations, touches on my face and extremities constantly throughout the day now (her connecting and reminding me she’s with me), She played around with the sound effects on my phone this morning, She rocks at telepathy, and also just appeared to me in a dream last night. For what it’s worth, I’ve also been hearing tons of high pitched tones lately too.

Having said that, I also feel like she has the brakes on to a certain extent, likely because this is all still very new to me, and I’m still getting used to it. She seems to be moving at my pace.

Hope this helps! Many blessings on your spirit journey!

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I conjure/bind my spirits but I still like to purchase from others from time to time. My favorite sellers are MMT, Blujay76 and CH.

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens