You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Makiah

Muse wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:23 pm
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:44 pm Makes sense that you agree with yourself wholeheartedly.
I had assumed this was an accidental copy/paste or something. X3
Lol... That's alright.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm However, I will tell you that it's best to let one experience their experiences the way they're meant to. Pushing your own ideologies on to people is never the best thing to do. Even if they're not your ideologies. People's experiences are not finite and they shouldn't be matched by any ideology.
Everyone experiences their own things. I'm not taking that away from anyone, they're free to experience whatever they experience.
I don't really push my ideologies onto someone but I do share them in a discussion and of course I will stand by them.
Although I disagree that peoples experiences aren't finite. All we are is finite so are their experiences and everyone will shape their own ideologies, stand by them and share them. Unless you mean something else by that.
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm You're not wrong but I don't see it as just a "title". I did once but my experiences proved otherwise.
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm Finally, yes there a many imposters out there who like to pose as a particular deity...
While it's not just a title but also an Entity (even many by that name just as there are many people who share my name), there still are beings who carry that title.

Saying they are not Lucifer is making light of said title even if they are not THE Lucifer. Not to mention the fact that Lucifer might also be given a name and you can't tell someone who was actually named Lucifer they're not Lucifer because they are. Just not that specific one.
Which means just because they call themselves Lucifer, doesn't make them imposters. I mean there's more than one Governor in a country. That doesn't make all other Governors imposter. This is especially true if they are named Lucifer.

Even I was once given the title Lucifer by demons. Am I THE Lucifer? No, I'm human. Do some demons call me Lucifer? Yes, they do. Why? I have no clue.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm However, I will tell you that it's best to let one experience their experiences the way they're meant to. Pushing your own ideologies on to people is never the best thing to do. Even if they're not your ideologies. People's experiences are not finite and they shouldn't be matched by any ideology.
This seems to be a repeating message in your posts so I'll go ahead and focus on that, instead of the more irrelevant statements. I don't think anyone here is saying that what they experience is the end all be all, they're just sharing what they know. In light of this, stating repeatedly that people need to open up to things, comes across as quite...entitled...in an odd way. Though maybe I'm just getting the wrong impressions from your posts. In either case - people talk about and share what they know, and someone's experience can be considered the truth (for them) without disturbing your own. That's pretty much the beauty of spirituality. We all have our own paths, and our own truths, to discover. Saying someone needs to be more "open" or think about how their experience isn't THE truth, is a little weird to me. There is no "one", as it were. There's just all.

Edit: Read Aprophis's post late, but yeah, what he/she/they/etc said! :P

Truth_B
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:19 pm
Everyone experiences their own things. I'm not taking that away from anyone, they're free to experience whatever they experience.
I don't really push my ideologies onto someone but I do share them in a discussion and of course I will stand by them.
Although I disagree that peoples experiences aren't finite. All we are is finite so are their experiences and everyone will shape their own ideologies, stand by them and share them. Unless you mean something else by that.
TRUTH: - My answers are in bold. I'm still very new to this forum so I'm figuring everything out.

Yes I do. To me life is a school for our souls/spirits to experience. Each experience may be fixed (Destiny, etc). However, in between these fixed experiences we have free will. We choose how we want to feel about something through the way we define it. For example, an experience that was originally meant to teach someone could break them instead through their interpretation of that particular occurrence.

That is why I say people's experiences are not finite. If they were life would be finite and trust would not be carelessly handled. Nothing is final/finite. Everything is always in motion.

Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm You're not wrong but I don't see it as just a "title". I did once but my experiences proved otherwise.
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm Finally, yes there a many imposters out there who like to pose as a particular deity...
While it's not just a title but also an Entity (even many by that name just as there are many people who share my name), there still are beings who carry that title.

Saying they are not Lucifer is making light of said title even if they are not THE Lucifer. Not to mention the fact that Lucifer might also be given a name and you can't tell someone who was actually named Lucifer they're not Lucifer because they are. Just not that specific one.
Which means just because they call themselves Lucifer, doesn't make them imposters. I mean there's more than one Governor in a country. That doesn't make all other Governors imposter. This is especially true if they are named Lucifer.

Even I was once given the title Lucifer by demons. Am I THE Lucifer? No, I'm human. Do some demons call me Lucifer? Yes, they do. Why? I have no clue.
[/quote]

Yes your right but I'm referring to imposters specifically. They're many posers out there imitating a certain high ranking entity. They are sometimes dangerous because they can take credit for something they're not worthy of while hurting you in the process. Humans are the same. They're many celebrity look alike that try to take credit for something they're not worthy of while hurting many people's trust in the process.

I'm aware that many spirits share names just like we do here to. As above so below. That's why you have to identify, which Lucifer you are talking about or which Lilith you are talking about, etc.

If you're called Lucifer they're is a reason why. Maybe you portray an aspect of "Lucifer". Who knows?? That's for you to know or find out. :)

Truth_B
new here
new here

Muse wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:01 pm
This seems to be a repeating message in your posts so I'll go ahead and focus on that, instead of the more irrelevant statements. I don't think anyone here is saying that what they experience is the end all be all, they're just sharing what they know. In light of this, stating repeatedly that people need to open up to things, comes across as quite...entitled...in an odd way. Though maybe I'm just getting the wrong impressions from your posts. In either case - people talk about and share what they know, and someone's experience can be considered the truth (for them) without disturbing your own. That's pretty much the beauty of spirituality. We all have our own paths, and our own truths, to discover. Saying someone needs to be more "open" or think about how their experience isn't THE truth, is a little weird to me. There is no "one", as it were. There's just all.

Edit: Read Aprophis's post late, but yeah, what he/she/they/etc said! :P
I get your point. Though you misunderstand me. I'm not telling anyone to "open" up to anything. Yes people say what the know and I respect that. However what I was originally saying is that people have experiences. These experiences can't always align with everyone else's.That's all.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:12 pm Yes I do. To me life is a school for our souls/spirits to experience. Each experience may be fixed (Destiny, etc). However, in between these fixed experiences we have free will. We choose how we want to feel about something through the way we define it. For example, an experience that was originally meant to teach someone could break them instead through their interpretation of that particular occurrence.

That is why I say people's experiences are not finite. If they were life would be finite and trust would not be carelessly handled. Nothing is final/finite. Everything is always in motion.
Thanks for clearing that up.
So you mean the possibility of how one interprets/handles their experiences isn't finite.
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm Yes your right but I'm referring to imposters specifically. They're many posers out there imitating a certain high ranking entity. They are sometimes dangerous because they can take credit for something they're not worthy of while hurting you in the process. Humans are the same. They're many celebrity look alike that try to take credit for something they're not worthy of while hurting many people's trust in the process.
And that clears that up as well.
Yes, there definitely are many imposters out there who would prey on the weak and gullible. That's why people need to learn how to discern things, which is definitely not an easy thing to do in case of spiritual/astral/insubstantial experiences.
Many do take their experiences at face value.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Truth_B
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:31 pm
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:12 pm Yes I do. To me life is a school for our souls/spirits to experience. Each experience may be fixed (Destiny, etc). However, in between these fixed experiences we have free will. We choose how we want to feel about something through the way we define it. For example, an experience that was originally meant to teach someone could break them instead through their interpretation of that particular occurrence.

Thanks for clearing that up.
So you mean the possibility of how one interprets/handles their experiences isn't finite.

Exactly. Including the experiences they go through.Since everything is always in motion if something finite/final. Motion stops. Therefore, life and anything in it stops.
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 pm Yes your right but I'm referring to imposters specifically. They're many posers out there imitating a certain high ranking entity. They are sometimes dangerous because they can take credit for something they're not worthy of while hurting you in the process. Humans are the same. They're many celebrity look alike that try to take credit for something they're not worthy of while hurting many people's trust in the process.
And that clears that up as well.
Yes, there definitely are many imposters out there who would prey on the weak and gullible. That's why people need to learn how to discern things, which is definitely not an easy thing to do in case of spiritual/astral/insubstantial experiences.
Many do take their experiences at face value.
That's very true.

SeraphimSaber
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires & Succubai
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont have one

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:59 pm
Truth_B wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:33 pm Please research, Hinduism has an opposing force like the Goddess Kali, etc. All religions have an opposing force.
Goddess Kali is an opposing force to what exactly?
She is dualistic, embodies good and bad, just like Shiva does. They are much more complex to just be reduced to opposing forces.
Sure everything is in balance, but you can't really say there is this side and there is the other side and that's it.
There are religions who have lots of sides. Not just good vs evil or light vs dark.

her rage is directed always to evil, and ignorance. She is also a representation of time itself personified. And a major aspect of Shakti- the divine feminine. She is timeless and formless, representing the creation of life and the universe as well.

She is also the darker current of Durga Mata

Stand up with determination and fight.- Krishna
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Christianity is HUGE. to really study it and know it. You are need to understand the undertaking your trying to pull off. I am not religious but i have always been a curious person. took religion in college for like 3 years. Christianity...... was meant to be mystics not fellowship. Jesus was teaching self ascension. it was the romans that picked their gospels 200 years later when you have hunreds of chirstian gospels all over. the romans got 12 men to decide with gospels are worthy of their new found God. by doing this they created catholics. but then you got orthodox, aryan, protestan, cathars so many other damn groups if you want a interesting read the aryan and cathars are great examples cathars way ahead of their time. the only christian faction that got super filthy rich then crusade against them for their wealth by the pope. point is its super board and many many different point of view religion just to say its black and white is crazy. aryan christian ideas i think would go way better today than the rest b/c they see jesus has a man not a God.

My question is Titles. satan is a title. as far as i know so is the word christ is a title just like saint is. and as i have interacted with a christ aspect then talked about it i was told i was talking to the alien christ aspect. do any of you agree that christ as more than one aspect? one they say is very judgy. judges alot which in my eyes is against the religion's ideals. never understood why christians put their nose in the old testament its not the same God. lol its beyond me why they do this. Jewish faith is clearly different and clearly a different entity in my personal opinion

I just wanted to bring up the 180 aspects of christ. is all b/c the one i personally interacted with we did not talk religion we did not talk about dad is God. lmao. we talked about we had a super interesting interaction talking about how this reality is it real or fake does it have a fabric if its all a stage why should i care so much have fun have more joy. very loving and very smooth talker too. but over all his energy was very warm and cozy. - i enjoy it. im sure some may not and prefer the black arts better i dont judge them.

as far a hinduism again they are worse than the christians u got over 1,000 religions within a religion my dudes and gals. lol. u got Gods that is the creator and destroyer of world in just one being not two. ONE.

buddhism is not supposse to truly me a religion but a ideaology to live by to find your enlightment which does not have a oppasite force. maybe turn it more into a religion i dunno how but i never thoguht it was suppoe to be one it was more of going more far east religon and ideaology. if you go to CHINA. their so called religion but again more of a ideaology. was beautiful China really had beautiful ideas and art and culture deep thousands of years of it all destroyed over night by communism. now communism is literally their religion. live and die by the state. so. its sad. but their official religion is a peaceful ideaology i just cannot think of the name. also i know there is more than one buddhism and buddha. but i didnt wanna go into that b/c ur talking about spilting off.

but seriously cathars were cool very ahead of their times. they would preach in caves let woen preach and all of them would be naked and they thought dying was the best thing in the world b/c ur escaping ur prison. to have a child was a nono to bring them into earth was hell. they didnt see earth as a good thing due to all the suffering of the middle ages but they still seeked happiness and made a PEEP ton of gold. and they had texts that were super suepr forbidden i would love to know wtf those were im guessing gospels from the holy land preserved.

i dont think the cathars really had a satan and they were considered christian sect. in southern france farmlands.

we can go deeper into any of this for example jewish faith. u got zionist jews and a dozen others. zionist are the ones that supposively are super evil btw. lol. they yeah im not going there........ thats not called for. but i am very interested what people think about the Christ TITLE or jesus title and is christ conciousness only one aspect itself? or many?

is this the 180 of satan/lucifer multi entities..... then u got Christ many differeent aspects as well just one is evil one is Goodness? God is just sitting looking at both of them going i like this......

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”