Jolly little WA Leprechaun stole my heart!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... arita.html
It's so expensive 😭. BUT if it's on a special you'll benefit a lot from having them. Did you get it?
Your rare leprechaun sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing. I am not in the plus memberships. I have eternal, I paid 150 in one go with exchange rates ECT.. Not everything is on special to get unfortunately. Nevertheless, I am happy with my discounts and can't really afford more then that. I think CH is that rare place where everyone is so looked after one way or the other.

madgar29 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:23 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:54 pm Nice, what is the description of that type of leprechaun?
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:00 pm mine is a Tribucho Leprechaun, CH, memberplus only WA. so i think he is a spirit. but yeah. ill see if i can get anything out of him :P
A custom spirit conjuration of a rare, early Leprechaun species that dwelled in the main continent. They were a very active and powerful community of early leprechauns who were great treasure-seekers and hoarders. They were amazing for work with prosperity and good luck. They were practitioners of a rare form of magick that helped them to find and hoard treasures; divine metals, jewels, and resources of the earth. They are an exceptionally rare species, known as Tribucho Leprechauns. They were capable of channeling and working with ancient magick for blessings & good luck. They were exceptionally close-knit, friendly, and would gift powerful amulets to neighboring civilizations.

As spirit companions, they are fantastic to work with for bringing closer connections for you with prosperity. They help you channel and work with good luck & personal success in your journey. They will help you recognize opportunities where you can excel and succeed in your personal gifts. They are loyal, quick to give you support and advice, and surround with energies for mysticism, and spirituality. They are masterful for channeling and working with prosperity and good luck. They are quick to give you advice and support for your journey - personal and spiritual.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... anion.html

i am trying to make a career switch for the better more money and a job i enjoy. hard to find

@ASTER do you have a LE Charita?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@ASTER LE kept showing up on CH atleast for me it did and she or they stuck out. then i saw it on flash sell for 200 actually. this month i grabbed her asap. but i still dont know yet if i will even be chosen. *they are very picky*

the member plus thing they added ancient for free thats +50.... then my discounts plus discount code he was probably 30 if not lower. with dymantic.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Creatures”