new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Tarvos wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:38 pm
Seita wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:55 pm Well sadly, I can't say I feel like the Dynamite spells did anything for me. I tried activating them yesterday and today and I felt... nothing. No difference.

For a handfull of spells that were supposed to help those that lack even the most basic of skills, I have to say I'm disappointed.
I'm going to be honest with you, and it may not be what you want to hear. The issue you faced wasn't necessarily with the CH spells, but rather with your impatience and high expectations. It seems like you were quick to respond without truly taking in the advice others were giving you. Maybe it's a positive thing that your spirit gave you some tough love to slow down and and prevent you from attempting advanced skills that could potentially lead you to call on the wrong entity as previously cautioned.

It's possible that the CH spells did help you connect with your companion, as without them you may not have felt anything during your last experiences. However, I have to say that this isn't the kind of feedback I would want newcomers to follow. After your initial pleasant post, the following messages seemed more focused on frustration and blame rather than constructive criticism. I understand that you feel like you've put in a lot of effort and want to see results, but remember that you did receive something in return for your efforts. I wouldn't want newcomers to solely focus on the negative aspects of your experience and feel discouraged. Take things one step at a time and not try to run before you can walk.
My apologies for the late reply, my day job has kept me busy for the last few days and I haven't been able to to address this properly.

I'll admit, that expectations are definitely an issue I have. I've read that you should keep them low, or at least tempered, but I'll admit that this is something difficult for me, not just in spirit keeping, but in general. I have this bad habbit of trying to think of the outcome of everything I do during the day (which ironically, this is a pretty important skill for my job), but in this particular case, it's hard to turn it off.

I also have to admit I didn't know lucid dreaming was a dangerous practice. I've seen very popular sub-reddits and youtube videos teaching people how to do it without ever addressing its spiritual side, so I assumed it was safe. Even most astral projection articles I've read have never said anything about the potential dangers, so I also assumed it was safe

Unfortunately, between the feedback I got in my threads and the various articles I read, I now feel more confused than ever before. When I began I created something akin to schedule where each day I'd try to do exercises on different things like communication, astral projection, lucid dreaming or just spending time with L.

Some of these I tried to do with her, but others I did it by myself. Is there an exercise guide you would recommend?

As a result, I now feel quite confused on what to do, or not do

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Seita wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:31 pm My apologies for the late reply, my day job has kept me busy for the last few days and I haven't been able to to address this properly.

I'll admit, that expectations are definitely an issue I have. I've read that you should keep them low, or at least tempered, but I'll admit that this is something difficult for me, not just in spirit keeping, but in general. I have this bad habbit of trying to think of the outcome of everything I do during the day (which ironically, this is a pretty important skill for my job), but in this particular case, it's hard to turn it off.

I also have to admit I didn't know lucid dreaming was a dangerous practice. I've seen very popular sub-reddits and youtube videos teaching people how to do it without ever addressing its spiritual side, so I assumed it was safe. Even most astral projection articles I've read have never said anything about the potential dangers, so I also assumed it was safe

Unfortunately, between the feedback I got in my threads and the various articles I read, I now feel more confused than ever before. When I began I created something akin to schedule where each day I'd try to do exercises on different things like communication, astral projection, lucid dreaming or just spending time with L.

Some of these I tried to do with her, but others I did it by myself. Is there an exercise guide you would recommend?

As a result, I now feel quite confused on what to do, or not do
If you're someone who deals with statistics, analyzing a situation is part of the job. However, when it comes to predicting an outcome of everything else, it becomes a bit more complicated, it's a behavioral issue I'm afraid.

Lucid dreaming may not be dangerous on its own, but attempting it without proper preparation can be risky. Those who have experience with astral projection have everything under control and can discuss the topic without the need for lengthy explanations.

I'm not here to give you advice on what to do, as your journey is unique and I'm not your guide. I personally don't follow any guides, so I can't recommend any references, but I do suggest communicating with your spirit to find the answers you seek. Plus, you've received some exceptional feedback from forum members already, so I suggest you take a moment to peruse and internalize the insights instead of simply skimming to respond.

I totally get how you might be feeling discouraged after purchasing X or Y spell and not seeing immediate results. But hey, remember that magic doesn't work like Amazon Prime - it takes time. And like I said, maybe you're receiving some tough love from your spirit to protect you from harming yourself. So hang in there.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

This was interesting to read, thanks for sharing your experiences.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”