Best herbs for succubus?

turbonerds
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

So I am experimenting with wormwood currently, which is somewhat like mugwort but more effective.

However I found that it doesn't really do anything while awake, and when I take it before sleeping, my sleep just gets worse and the quality of my dreams suffers as well.

One time I combined it with weed though, and it was a whole different thing. I wouldn't say that it was particularly good for the purpose, but it definitively made me have strong CEVs and other psychedelic effects. I ordered some synthetic cannabinoids now and I try to experiment with that combination of drugs.

I have had lucid dreams before where I was having sex, but the issue was always that I would wake up before having an orgasm, because the stimulation was just too strong, it was raising my heart rate, etc. I feel like that maybe wormwood goes in the wrong direction, in the sense that it influences dreams and sleep such that they are even easier to disrupt by being agitated in the dream.

I wonder if you have any experience on what herbs can be beneficial. Not really in the sense of making spirit connections, but specifically in terms of succubi and being sexually stimulated up to the point of orgasm. Without waking up.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

turbonerds wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:19 pm So I am experimenting with wormwood currently, which is somewhat like mugwort but more effective.

However I found that it doesn't really do anything while awake, and when I take it before sleeping, my sleep just gets worse and the quality of my dreams suffers as well.

One time I combined it with weed though, and it was a whole different thing. I wouldn't say that it was particularly good for the purpose, but it definitively made me have strong CEVs and other psychedelic effects. I ordered some synthetic cannabinoids now and I try to experiment with that combination of drugs.

I have had lucid dreams before where I was having sex, but the issue was always that I would wake up before having an orgasm, because the stimulation was just too strong, it was raising my heart rate, etc. I feel like that maybe wormwood goes in the wrong direction, in the sense that it influences dreams and sleep such that they are even easier to disrupt by being agitated in the dream.

I wonder if you have any experience on what herbs can be beneficial. Not really in the sense of making spirit connections, but specifically in terms of succubi and being sexually stimulated up to the point of orgasm. Without waking up.
My thoughts fwiw...

Disclaimer: I don't know what's legal where you live. The main thing apart from that is to stay safe, of course.

Dreams

From what you've written, you seem to be trying to find a herb that lets you have good quality lucid dreams while asleep. ["Without waking up."] Is that right?

Sorry but I'm not able to recommend one. I prefer substance-free methods of deep relaxation. A quick internet search did bring up some results related to herbs and lucid dreams. I don't know which are safe or which are illegal in which parts of the world - both of which can have serious consequences.

Dream orgasm

I have to say "being sexually stimulated up to the point of orgasm" while asleep doesn't strike me as being the easiest thing to achieve anyway. I would de-link this goal from the method of achieving good lucid dreaming. If I was aiming to connect with a unicorn in a lucid dream, it'd be exactly the same process as connecting with a sexual spirit. The orgasm thing is separate, imo.

I don't know if you're looking at a physical orgasm while dreaming, rather than a dream version. If so, think the majority of people, the majority of time, will be woken up by the increasingly intense physical sensations, just like you were.

In fact it sounds to me as if the herbs you've been taking have done pretty well, if you think about it, apart from it not bringing good sleep. Stay safe.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

turbonerds wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:19 pm I ordered some synthetic cannabinoids now and I try to experiment with that combination of drugs.
Do not use synthetic cannabinoids for any reason whatsoever! Only the desperate or those who really don't know better end up doing that stuff. It's trash, random chemicals sprayed on plant matter, it's not an organic thing. At best you will kill your brain cells and at worst you could actually end up in the hospital, and if you have any experience whatsoever it will be a psychosis - not a real experience.

Stop trying to force experiences with drugs altogether because you will absolutely not have any sort of sustainable growth in your ability to connect with the otherworld, you'll just deteriorate and then maybe even completely shut down your abilities so you struggle forevermore. I work with real plant medicine and even with real plants (like wormwood) if you are abusing them trying to force an experience, it will absolutely turn them against you.

Get a mentor who has their sh*t together, or do your research first if you want to go a Psychonautic route, but don't do that trash you've ordered no matter what.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lewk wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:20 am
I don't know if you're looking at a physical orgasm while dreaming, rather than a dream version. If so, think the majority of people, the majority of time, will be woken up by the increasingly intense physical sensations, just like you were.

In fact it sounds to me as if the herbs you've been taking have done pretty well, if you think about it, apart from it not bringing good sleep. Stay safe.
Having a succubus quickly taught me that sexual stimulation while you're trying to sleep is not as enjoyable as it may seem! Credit where credit is due, she wasn't doing anything I hadn't requested... but yeah. Wearing the vessel or having it close to the bed with that intent produces a lot of twitchy jumps awake for me rather than steamy fun! In my experience so far I've found more success with Nymphos in dreams compared to my succubus who seems to be better suited to more conscious encounters. Other people's experiences may vary, though.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Using chemicals to enhance your spirit work, is a bit like getting a freakish run of good luck in a poker tournament. Which is to say: it may sound like a good thing, but it's not.

Because eventually, your own abilities will be all you can depend on. If you mistake good luck for skill in poker, when your luck turns, you will ultimately lose your money. And if you mistake a chemical reaction for a spiritual experience, if the chemicals go bad, you will ultimately lose something even more important than that.

My personal rule, is to use "enhancers" (scents in my case, because I have to be particular about what I consume) only at the suggestion of a spirit that I know I have a solid connection with, and even then, only to liven up something I could already do without using them.

"Top-down, not bottom-up," is how incubus E once phrased it: enhancers should be the capstone on your experiences, and not their foundation.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Agreed with pretty much everything above.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”