You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Does anyone know anything about her or have a portal to her or a pact? She is really reaching out to me. I mean I was dumb not connecting the dots from documentaries in my face, to games and me subconciously decor her on my weapons yeah. i didnt think twice but point is she is obviously trying to get my attention. i asked a few people so far now what she wants and etc.... im told she wants to help me and no price for it. that she has watched me for a long time. and my gut is saying she probably has been. i guess i just want to hear anyone that has intereacted with her. im being paranoid.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

the information i can get is she is no demon. she is very kind and sweet to me. lol the other 4 reports are from 4 femailes they all say she is a litle intense and towers over them at 8 foot tall. but she never towered over me personally i think thats because i am a male and she didnt want that impression on me. that being said as i writing this watch her do it :P. Again dunno why CH doesnt offer a binding or portal to her for protection or maybe a link between living and the dead. maybe she has a dark side but im just not getting that from her. im getting she really wants to help. and she is gaining a lot of power with her popularity rising like hell. no pun intended. imean she is saint mary, or holy lady of the death, she is the female grim reaper people ask for safe passage into death of course bad people will be asking her for the same passages. but i wouldnt blame for her it. maybe she just has a soft spot for me at the moment we will see what happens i have a portal to her now. and i did an offering. a lady did a reading and iwas told that she appreciates it and accepts i guess her interaction was a ininvation. but i did straight up tell her i cannot make any promises and i will not take any prices or debts.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

We can always ask CH if they will do a binding of any being, via CH support. Maybe they would do one of Santa Muerte.

Is this the being you mean? ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte - a female deity in Mexican folk Catholicism & neo-paganism?

I apologise if I've misread or taken more from that you wrote than you had in mind. But, as you seem to be emphasising Santa Muerta's dark side etc and mentioned pacts, I thought I'd say this...

If CH does do a companion binding of a being, even with an immortal, I think the spells involved in the conjuration bring an aspect of that being that will work harmoniously and safely with their keeper to their mutual alignment and benefit. With a CH bound companion, offerings - and to my mind especially pacts - aren't needed. The way of working with a CH-bound Immortal is in the modern spirit keeping companion sense, which differs from folk religion methods.

At least that's my working understanding.

Fwiw I have quite a few bound Immortals/Deities now, from a range of cultures. They're all like companions and I don't use any of the customary / folk lore in the way I connect with them. They offer to help with things but don't require pacts from me. They do suggest I do things but I see that as different.

Sometime I do do something for them that chimes with what they may be used to from non-spirit keeping petitioners but just as a way to bond.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I ran into this etsy listing and remembered your post. Haunted Santa Muerte Direct Portal by TheMoonDragon. In case you still haven't figured out how to get a portal for her yet.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Lewk @Gray Mongrel I want to get her angelic aspect....... she is saint mary... or holy mother mary she is suppose to help lost soul cross over peacefully i think there is more than one of her aspect wise one goes back to the aztech goddess......... i could be wrong. so in all honesty i think there may be 3 different aspects. the aztech goddess the angel of death grimp reaper than the darker side of her that the criminals have made which may be more of a thought form?

i had 3 gifed people tell me she wanted to protect me and was watching me and she likes to root for the underdog so i dunno........ the only time i interacted with her she didnt intimiadate me she was very nice and warm.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:44 pm @Lewk @Gray Mongrel I want to get her angelic aspect....... she is saint mary... or holy mother mary she is suppose to help lost soul cross over peacefully i think there is more than one of her aspect wise one goes back to the aztech goddess......... i could be wrong. so in all honesty i think there may be 3 different aspects. the aztech goddess the angel of death grimp reaper than the darker side of her that the criminals have made which may be more of a thought form?

i had 3 gifed people tell me she wanted to protect me and was watching me and she likes to root for the underdog so i dunno........ the only time i interacted with her she didnt intimiadate me she was very nice and warm.
If you're asking for our perspective...

I see the 'holy mother mary' or 'saint mary' as being from Christian cultural beliefs. Folk religions might see a parallel between a female mother figure archetype and the Christian one. I see the human mother of Yeshua/ Jesus - who started Christianity - as not identical to the female deity in Mexican folk Catholicism & neo-paganism known as Santa Muerte.

If I think about it, you said she's not a demon - but who would think that Mary, mother of Jesus, might be a demon? I say that purely based on logic. I'm not a Christian.

My strong suspicion is that, whatever epithets Santa Muerte is given, she is a deity of non-Christian origin.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yes I am asking for opinions :P why i posted i guess i should put question marks in some where my bad.

the idea of her stems from a pagan god i believe aztec so the converts some how took their pagan god with them into their catholic system which begs the question are those even two different beings they are obviously way different in idealogy. i really dunno the answer all i know is when i feel her energy its very kind to me. not towering and intimidating like some claim so maybe its an entire differnet being visiting me who knows i dunno anything anymore i wish i did. lol

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:44 pm I want to get her angelic aspect....... she is saint mary... or holy mother mary she is suppose to help lost soul cross over peacefully i think there is more than one of her aspect wise one goes back to the aztech goddess......... i could be wrong. so in all honesty i think there may be 3 different aspects. the aztech goddess the angel of death grimp reaper than the darker side of her that the criminals have made which may be more of a thought form?
She's Santa Muerte - she simply is who she is. If she reached out to you as Santa Muerte connect with her this way and do not be troubling yourself over various aspects of her that may exist, because unless she came to you in some other aspect that is irrelevant to your calling to her at this time.

Seeing your updates I think this is pretty straight forward.

The criminal element that seeks out her protection and assistance are not necessarily dealing with a distinct aspect to who you believe you are dealing with. Death is in itself a darkness. This is a personification of Death in faith for a better afterlife, or honor of/respect for mortality to allow better circumstances in the present life, are a couple of ways to see it.
A criminal's perspective of their 'work' is different than those on the outside of criminal lifestyle would see it, to them it's possibly considered the way of life and death they naturally fell into, followed into or were forced into - it's business and sometimes warfare - even if it has ugly results and we wish it were different, it is a commonplace atmosphere that is being adapted to. That whole climate is complex.

Arguably a Saint over matters of life and death - especially unique to a particular culture - could be sought out by those engaged with any form of livelihood in respect to the land they live upon, these persons are fundamentally seeking the same things when you break it down and Death is the most neutral force of the cosmos.. it doesn't care who you are, it comes for everyone and it adapts to the climate. A figure of Death connected to your land makes practical sense to reach out to, pay offering to, seek aid from, if you're a spiritual person who happens to be in a lifestyle that sees death constantly.

The 'death-climate' as I'd call it or quality-of-life-climate, even, is so drastically different depending on your place in the world or culture. If you want to see the Santa Muerte that some go to as a thoughtform, that's entirely up to you, but the thing you have to understand is that these presences don't always control who seeks them out or who comes to them --and also, that there is an element of neutrality/duality inherent to any spirit or saint or deity of Death.

I would advise you familiarize yourself more with your idea of what the energy or presence of Death is really about, and why a presence of Death wants you, what that means for you - without concerning yourself with why or what it means for others of her cult.

Being a necromantic practitioner and having bonds with Death in other forms - I can confidently say that the same understanding is usually necessary. There are for sure many kinds of death energy, but a spirit or deity governing Death will likely see a little of all of it and it's harder to suggest that a presence chiefly presiding over Death would have different aspects for you. Death can be warm, death can be cold, death can be martial, death can be violating or death can be peaceful.
If you want a more angelic aspect, you likely do not want Santa Muerte from what it sounds like. But Santa Muerte is the one who supposedly chose you, so, keep an open mind and go forth.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:45 pm
madgar29 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:44 pm I want to get her angelic aspect....... she is saint mary... or holy mother mary she is suppose to help lost soul cross over peacefully i think there is more than one of her aspect wise one goes back to the aztech goddess......... i could be wrong. so in all honesty i think there may be 3 different aspects. the aztech goddess the angel of death grimp reaper than the darker side of her that the criminals have made which may be more of a thought form?
She's Santa Muerte - she simply is who she is. If she reached out to you as Santa Muerte connect with her this way and do not be troubling yourself over various aspects of her that may exist, because unless she came to you in some other aspect that is irrelevant to your calling to her at this time.

Seeing your updates I think this is pretty straight forward.

The criminal element that seeks out her protection and assistance are not necessarily dealing with a distinct aspect to who you believe you are dealing with. Death is in itself a darkness. This is a personification of Death in faith for a better afterlife, or honor of/respect for mortality to allow better circumstances in the present life, are a couple of ways to see it.
A criminal's perspective of their 'work' is different than those on the outside of criminal lifestyle would see it, to them it's possibly considered the way of life and death they naturally fell into, followed into or were forced into - it's business and sometimes warfare - even if it has ugly results and we wish it were different, it is a commonplace atmosphere that is being adapted to. That whole climate is complex.

Arguably a Saint over matters of life and death - especially unique to a particular culture - could be sought out by those engaged with any form of livelihood in respect to the land they live upon, these persons are fundamentally seeking the same things when you break it down and Death is the most neutral force of the cosmos.. it doesn't care who you are, it comes for everyone and it adapts to the climate. A figure of Death connected to your land makes practical sense to reach out to, pay offering to, seek aid from, if you're a spiritual person who happens to be in a lifestyle that sees death constantly.

The 'death-climate' as I'd call it or quality-of-life-climate, even, is so drastically different depending on your place in the world or culture. If you want to see the Santa Muerte that some go to as a thoughtform, that's entirely up to you, but the thing you have to understand is that these presences don't always control who seeks them out or who comes to them --and also, that there is an element of neutrality/duality inherent to any spirit or saint or deity of Death.

I would advise you familiarize yourself more with your idea of what the energy or presence of Death is really about, and why a presence of Death wants you, what that means for you - without concerning yourself with why or what it means for others of her cult.

Being a necromantic practitioner and having bonds with Death in other forms - I can confidently say that the same understanding is usually necessary. There are for sure many kinds of death energy, but a spirit or deity governing Death will likely see a little of all of it and it's harder to suggest that a presence chiefly presiding over Death would have different aspects for you. Death can be warm, death can be cold, death can be martial, death can be violating or death can be peaceful.
If you want a more angelic aspect, you likely do not want Santa Muerte from what it sounds like. But Santa Muerte is the one who supposedly chose you, so, keep an open mind and go forth.
I am not sure. I do know I have a natural interest in necromancer stuff. I can't deny it. I think it's always been there for example video games why was I always so drawn to necormsnfer the idea of summoning the undead to do ur bidding. But I seem to tell myself that I am bad for this or it's not what I want.

I personally don't see death has darkness but I understand that view I see it as freedom from the body. You know where they say once we r in body we want to leave but yet spirit wants in. Just my personal view. Honestly.

I have been told she was visiting me. A woman with skull empty eye sockets with an owl and a violin. I have a pull to get an angel of death but I havnt pulled the trigger for some reason well they are also not the cheapest. Being blind and deaf is frustrating too.

I dunno why I have. A pull I'm not around death that much but I'm suspecting there is a reason I was the last person my grandpa my step father my mom saw when. They passed Infront of me. I think there is a reason.

I honestly dunno much at all about any of this anymore

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I can't edit post I just wanted to tell vipera. I will follow her advice the interactions limited interactions with this spirit that I am being told is Santa muerta. Is very sweet to me.... So I will just go off that....

Return to “Immortals”