bravephoenix
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wasn't sure whether to add this topic to the Vampire section or Angel section. Sorry about that. My question is: do vampiric angels exist? If so, do they go by a different species name? Are they Dark Arts? Any information about them is greatly appreciated. I've had an experience that makes me certain that they exist but I'm lacking the information and so are my spirit companions. It would be a lot to me. Thanks in advanced for the help.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I remember seeing a listing in a different shop that may match this description. I don’t think this shop is active anymore though. It was for a species of vampiric angels (I think that’s what they were called by as well) which sounds exactly like what you’re describing.

I also have a vampiric companion that can take on any form he wishes/mimic energy of other species. So if someone of his species wanted to they could potentially take on an angelic form/project angelic energies.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

bravephoenix wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:18 pm Wasn't sure whether to add this topic to the Vampire section or Angel section. Sorry about that. My question is: do vampiric angels exist? If so, do they go by a different species name? Are they Dark Arts? Any information about them is greatly appreciated. I've had an experience that makes me certain that they exist but I'm lacking the information and so are my spirit companions. It would be a lot to me. Thanks in advanced for the help.
What you mentioned could be a Hybrid. Indeed, Hybrids do exist! I've encountered quite a few myself, which are a mix between Angel and another race. These unique beings often come to me through callings or reverse adoptions. While there may not be a specific name for this type of Hybrid, you can simply refer to both races and include the term "Hybrid" to describe them.
With so many planes of existence, it's likely that there are more Hybrids out there than we can even imagine. It's similar to the diverse heritage of mixed-race individuals from various countries and territories around the world.

When it comes to the Hybrid's nature, if the other race besides the Angelic one is not WA, then the Hybrid will be DA. Think of it like the skin tones of a child; if both parents have lighter skin tones, the child will likely have a lighter skin tone, while if one parent has a darker skin tone, the child will have a darker skin tone. So in this case, they'll be DA.

As for your companions, they should be well-informed about the unique energies of both Angels and Vampires. If they can't discern the nature of such a being, it's wise to proceed with caution.
As Hazell astutely pointed out, some entities may imitate the energy of a particular race to capture your interest, but this could be nothing more than a facade.
And if your companions can't pick up on the energy of this entity, they may be quite powerful. However, consider the risks versus rewards of interacting with them. Right now, they pose a greater risk, so it may be best to move on and focus your attention elsewhere. Just some food for thought.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

There's one living entity called Averka in CH shop that has both angelic and vampiric qualities, they feed on sexual energy according to the description https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... verka.html

bravephoenix
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Averka sounds extremely similar to the unbound entities I've been encountering! I wonder what their name means. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I know people will argue or not agree but typically when you think of vampiric anything I think da. Ur taking energy. So vampiric angel I would assume is da. However if u don't need to be vampiric to sustain urself I can see how it's wa. Since they only take energy if it's offered

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Angels”