You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

The first time I got to really interact with one of my dragon was yesterday. out of no where i asked one of my dragons a question and i start seeing a vision of him walking and strutting basically telling me I'm here and I'm still doing it. it took 8 entire months. i did give all of my dragons a real silver coin half dollars before 1970? i believe are all real silver so i gave them all each one. even named it and wrapped them up for them. and i told them it was an offering.

When i got certain dragons i was getting more spirits with them so sometimes i got super hot thinking its a dragon but i think really those were my pheonixs coming in very strong. CH told me im a dragon warrior. I should my energy should be good with dragons. so im hoping this is a break through.

btw out of all my dragons this was my black dragon i was not expecting him to come out first. but i am glad he has a sense of humor afterall. he is from CH but i was trying to pick leaders i never thought id get a black dragon after reading another shop. lol. but now that he is coming around i really like him. he is suppose to be one of my left or right hand guys.

just wanted to tell you all my experience and let you know the reality of communicating. i have experienced extreme paranormal all my life. i thought this would be easier but its not u gotta put the work in. and its hard. some may be natural with it but to others if ur like me just dont give up it will develop.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

That’s really awesome! Currently i only have one dragon a Red dragon, going to welcome more when i have bonded well with my Red dragon.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:25 pm The first time I got to really interact with one of my dragon was yesterday. out of no where i asked one of my dragons a question and i start seeing a vision of him walking and strutting basically telling me I'm here and I'm still doing it. it took 8 entire months. i did give all of my dragons a real silver coin half dollars before 1970? i believe are all real silver so i gave them all each one. even named it and wrapped them up for them. and i told them it was an offering.

When i got certain dragons i was getting more spirits with them so sometimes i got super hot thinking its a dragon but i think really those were my pheonixs coming in very strong. CH told me im a dragon warrior. I should my energy should be good with dragons. so im hoping this is a break through.

btw out of all my dragons this was my black dragon i was not expecting him to come out first. but i am glad he has a sense of humor afterall. he is from CH but i was trying to pick leaders i never thought id get a black dragon after reading another shop. lol. but now that he is coming around i really like him. he is suppose to be one of my left or right hand guys.

just wanted to tell you all my experience and let you know the reality of communicating. i have experienced extreme paranormal all my life. i thought this would be easier but its not u gotta put the work in. and its hard. some may be natural with it but to others if ur like me just dont give up it will develop.
If I'm understanding correctly, it took you about 8 months to initiate an interaction with your Black Dragon. I'm not sure if this is a "breakthrough" or if it could be considered neglect. When we invite a companion into our home, they become a permanent part of our family. Whether it's been 8 months or 8 years, you can always count on them being there to support you.

Additionally, I don't think Dragons are particularly interested in coins, unless we're talking about the Red Dragons. To be honest, it's not really fair to blame your lack of progress on being spiritually blind and deaf. There are plenty of new Spirit Keepers without medium abilities who have been sharing their positive experiences on forums lately. It just takes some effort on your part.

Perhaps this is a first world problem - we're used to having everything handed to us, so when we have to put in even a little bit of work, we think it's too difficult, or it's a lot. But the truth is, Dragons are lively and eager companions who typically manifest quickly for Keepers, even those who are blind and deaf.

I'm not saying this to be hurtful, but rather to encourage anyone reading this post. If you put in the effort to communicate with your Dragons, it won't take nearly as long as you might think.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:16 pm
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:25 pm The first time I got to really interact with one of my dragon was yesterday. out of no where i asked one of my dragons a question and i start seeing a vision of him walking and strutting basically telling me I'm here and I'm still doing it. it took 8 entire months. i did give all of my dragons a real silver coin half dollars before 1970? i believe are all real silver so i gave them all each one. even named it and wrapped them up for them. and i told them it was an offering.

If I'm understanding correctly, it took you about 8 months to initiate an interaction with your Black Dragon. I'm not sure if this is a "breakthrough" or if it could be considered neglect. When we invite a companion into our home, they become a permanent part of our family. Whether it's been 8 months or 8 years, you can always count on them being there to support you.

Additionally, I don't think Dragons are particularly interested in coins, unless we're talking about the Red Dragons. To be honest, it's not really fair to blame your lack of progress on being spiritually blind and deaf. There are plenty of new Spirit Keepers without medium abilities who have been sharing their positive experiences on forums lately. It just takes some effort on your part.

Perhaps this is a first world problem - we're used to having everything handed to us, so when we have to put in even a little bit of work, we think it's too difficult, or it's a lot. But the truth is, Dragons are lively and eager companions who typically manifest quickly for Keepers, even those who are blind and deaf.

I'm not saying this to be hurtful, but rather to encourage anyone reading this post. If you put in the effort to communicate with your Dragons, it won't take nearly as long as you might think.
I will bite.

The last time we interacted it was an argument. Then you ignored me in chat. Now, the first interaction since is an attack on me and my post. Assuming a lot of things as well.

To your surprise you are not going to get the response you want. :) to think I am going to blow up or something or cause a scene like I did last time. In fact, I am sorry you cannot find it in your heart to be more compassionate for your fellow man.

I will gladly admit my flaws, my screw ups, etc.... I know I have. I also know I can be a kind person that can and is willing to help or just have fun with other like minded people or very diverse people with respect and love.

Back to the issues you seem to assume with my post. "You took eight months to start working with your black dragon?" Wrong..... I never stated when I started to try to work with him. I stated when I got a full CLEAR response that I understood clearly. I was so happy of this breakthrough I posted to share my experience with a spirit keeping community. knowing they would appreciate knowing someone got to interact with one of their spirits.

Your dragon knowledge needs to be updated. but I wont take that against you. Many types love to have hoards of shiny. maybe not all but a lot. And even if you are 110% right about this assumed knowing of dragons. An offering or gift from the heart is appreciated by anyone. it may not be what they wanted but they understand the effort someone is trying to make. This is horrible to assume they dont like my coins just because.

True, dragons are said to be eager to work with keepers. This does not mean the keeper automatically resonates with dragon energy. or is going to have powerful interactions that is just very bad to assume and no human should be judged if they find it hard to interact with any different type of species of spirits or LE. This is even written about by CH. I will not go deeper into that because I cannot remember if its a post or if its in the book only.

I am a keeper of the heart. Caring and loving. I have tried to go as far as use only a few trusted people to help me read my keep to make sure everything is okay. Including CH CH personally knows my story with Dragonkin. and the horrors i went through with them. but I accepted the dragons willingly this is a long story. And not that you like to read my posts. You would find out sometimes i get powerful interactions other times i get nothing. but i dont expect anything which helps.

just to cut to the end and the overall summary you have misread my entire post. i even stated what you said only difference is you have good grammar and different wording i just said dont give up and keep trying to work with them. you must have not read that part.

so yes I do feel attacked :) but its okay. you do what you want. im not going to argue. I just wanted to inform you. I cannot help but wonder if you poked to get a response back. I think it is clear you did. otherwise you could have commented on a number of posts saying hi to me. if you did that then make this post i would have been like cool. but instead you just went to the throat :)

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:16 pm

What do you mean "considered neglect" you should know by now that spirits can't be neglected, they are not children or pets that we need to take care of. Of course we have to respect them and when we can in our chaos filled human lives, give them offerings and talk/bond with them, but they have so much more knowledge than us and cannot be assigned human emotions and worries.

I feel like it's such a petty move to judge and compare someone's personal experience with others like this. Each person has their own journey and way they function, so yes even if it was the case to some people it might take longer to bond and interact with their spirits, it's not a matter of effort ffs.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:42 am I will bite.

The last time we interacted it was an argument. Then you ignored me in chat. Now, the first interaction since is an attack on me and my post. Assuming a lot of things as well.

To your surprise you are not going to get the response you want. :) to think I am going to blow up or something or cause a scene like I did last time. In fact, I am sorry you cannot find it in your heart to be more compassionate for your fellow man.

I will gladly admit my flaws, my screw ups, etc.... I know I have. I also know I can be a kind person that can and is willing to help or just have fun with other like minded people or very diverse people with respect and love.

Back to the issues you seem to assume with my post. "You took eight months to start working with your black dragon?" Wrong..... I never stated when I started to try to work with him. I stated when I got a full CLEAR response that I understood clearly. I was so happy of this breakthrough I posted to share my experience with a spirit keeping community. knowing they would appreciate knowing someone got to interact with one of their spirits.

Your dragon knowledge needs to be updated. but I wont take that against you. Many types love to have hoards of shiny. maybe not all but a lot. And even if you are 110% right about this assumed knowing of dragons. An offering or gift from the heart is appreciated by anyone. it may not be what they wanted but they understand the effort someone is trying to make. This is horrible to assume they dont like my coins just because.

True, dragons are said to be eager to work with keepers. This does not mean the keeper automatically resonates with dragon energy. or is going to have powerful interactions that is just very bad to assume and no human should be judged if they find it hard to interact with any different type of species of spirits or LE. This is even written about by CH. I will not go deeper into that because I cannot remember if its a post or if its in the book only.

I am a keeper of the heart. Caring and loving. I have tried to go as far as use only a few trusted people to help me read my keep to make sure everything is okay. Including CH CH personally knows my story with Dragonkin. and the horrors i went through with them. but I accepted the dragons willingly this is a long story. And not that you like to read my posts. You would find out sometimes i get powerful interactions other times i get nothing. but i dont expect anything which helps.

just to cut to the end and the overall summary you have misread my entire post. i even stated what you said only difference is you have good grammar and different wording i just said dont give up and keep trying to work with them. you must have not read that part.

so yes I do feel attacked :) but its okay. you do what you want. im not going to argue. I just wanted to inform you. I cannot help but wonder if you poked to get a response back. I think it is clear you did. otherwise you could have commented on a number of posts saying hi to me. if you did that then make this post i would have been like cool. but instead you just went to the throat :)
Well, looks like you're always ready to sink your teeth in. Last time it wasn't an argument, I tried to offer some helpful advice, you responded with a mouthful of unkindness to literally most who responded. But you only seemed to remember that 'people argue with you.' And here we are again. Maybe I misread your words, in which case, my bad.

However, I write to clarify to anyone reading this post that it doesn't necessarily take eons to receive any manifestation from Dragons, as long as one is putting in the work. But alas, I can't help but notice your insecurities and assumptions, so I'll gracefully exit this thread and update with my Dragons with a good laugh or two. Cheers!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

your right I was wrong in last thread. in this thread I'm not arguing. I am talking. calmly and patiently.

I am not going to be laughing at you or wish you bad luck. No the opposite.I wish you the best in all that you do. I hope you realize I do mean well. I never told anyone it will take them 8 months.

your teaching me when I tell a story I should put it in better context so be it. i am curious why your passive aggressive towards me. my gut thinks you like to get a rise out of me :P its easy when someone is openly passionate. so ill give you that. but intentions. you may be mistaken :P

for example i read some of your story about your death. I actually have questions about it. and not to get a "laugh from your expense"

it would be a great convo if we can drop ego. @Tarvos

Return to “Dragons”